Hostel Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just can't get enough cum, can you?" he asked. I was moaning, completely lost in ardour. I could not come right away despite the build-up, so spent was I from my first thorough ejaculation, but as I revelled in the realization of having satisfied my long-held dream of sucking another man's cock and in having been a cock-slave for a much younger man for a night, I could feel my orgasm building and I knew he could tell.

It was as if he was reading my mind, for I was thinking how much I wanted my mouth full of fresh cum again and how that would drive me wild through another mind-blowing orgasm, but I knew he could not serve again so quickly and I needed release now. One last time for the night, he took command of me to my submissive shame and glee. "Take it all, cumsucker!" he directed as bolted to his feet, pulling my legs up with him and curling them up over my head so that my cock, which I was now beating frantically, was directly above my face and only inches away. "Open up, cumsucker!" he said. "I want you to cum in your own mouth now!" It was too much to resist! My mouth was open on demand and my body was wracked with the onslaught of orgasm as I swallowed burst after burst of my own semen, licking my lips as my lover gently lowered my legs to the floor.

I was spent. Or so I thought. For as I discovered, my lover was quite young indeed, barely more than twenty, and able to perform again very soon thereafter. Rarely in his travels had he found so willing a cocksucker he said and he was determined to use the time to his advantage. By sunrise I had come once more... and swallowed my young lover's semen another three times.

Yes, indeed, I recommend travel to anyone who would wish to fulfill their dreams and broaden their horizons!

12