Hot Amateur Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last three contestants preformed, the judges were ready to announce the winners. The blonde came in third place. She gave me a dirty look as she walked back to the front of the stage to accept her $50 prize, and her third place ribbon. I was happily surprised to see Sherry get second place; the guys really loved her shyness and cute body. I was shocked when Makaha announced that I was the first place winner, even though I knew in my heart I probably had won then I saw my scores.

I got up on stage and thanked everyone. Makaha gave me $250 and the put the first place ribbon around my neck while giving me a light kiss on the cheek. “Congratulations!” He said while smiling at me. John came on stage and congratulated me, and I introduced him to Makaha. They shook hands, and Makaha started to talk.

“Well, John, you have quite a show-off here. Ever think about trying to win some more contests?”

“There are more bikini contests?” John asked.

“Well, no. Not until next week, anyway. I’m the manager of a large gentlemen’s club in Honolulu. These contests are a good way to recruit for my club.”

“A gentlemen’s club? Do you mean a strip club?” John asked him.

“Well, er, yes, I suppose that is what we are. But I prefer the word gentlemen’s club. It sounds classier. We are the most upscale club of our kind in Hawaii. Lots of businessmen and military personnel show up every night.”

“Were from Chicago. We have to go back next week.” John told Makaha.

“Well, then you’ll still be here on Thursday night, which is amateur night at Heavenly Bodies. The first prize is $1000 dollars. Here’s my card. Think about it!” He handed me a nicely designed business card. It had the name of the club, and a drawing of a lady unzipping her long black dress.

I put my shirt and short back on, and told John I was hungry. We had a nice lunch at a seafood restaurant on the beach, and John asked me if I wanted to enter the contest. He assured me that he would be totally cool with the idea, even though this time the guys would be seeing me completely naked.

“I don’t know, John. I mean flashing me tits for ten seconds is one thing, but actually taking my clothes all off for everyone? I don’t know if I could go through with it.”

“Well, think it over, Heather. I think it would be REALLY hot. I got so turned on watching you on stage. I think you’d do great! Anyway, think it over as long as you want.” He clasped his hand on mine and gave it a little squeeze. “I know what your decision is going to be already.”

“Oh?” I said.

“You’ll do it. If I know you, you’re picturing the inside of the strip club right now. You’re imagining what the place looks like, and you’re pussy is getting wet as we speak, and though you feel nervous, you have already subconsciously decided that you’ll do it, Heather.”

My God, I thought, he was reading my mind! I told him I would think about it, but right now I was so Fucking horny that I had to go back to the hotel immediately to Fuck his brains out! We paid are check as quickly as possible, and walked back to our hotel. We got in the elevator, and pressed the button for our floor. As soon as the elevator door closed, I started to kiss John’s ear.

“I’ll do it.” I whispered. “You want to see me in two nights on stage stripping my clothes off for hundreds of guys, don’t you? You’ve got it, lover. I’m very nervous, but I really want to do this. God, I’m so fucking turned on. I need your cock inside me soon...” I squeezed his hand and licked his ear some more.

We barely made it to our room without tearing each other’s clothes off in the elevator. When we got to our room, I quickly lifted John’s shirt over his head, and kissed his chest. He took my shirt off, and licked between my breasts. We tumbled to the bed, our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies. Soon he had my shorts off, and I had his off. We rolled around the bed in our swimsuits, and I felt the bulge that I had seen all day as it pressed up against my stomach.

“Did you enjoy seeing you’re lover move her body on stage at the beach?” I asked him. “Did it turn you on when I lifted my bikini top off and showed everyone my tits?”

“Oh my God.” He replied. He kissed my lips with passion as he untied my bikini top and threw it on the floor. It felt SO good when my breasts first made contact with his bare chest. He licked my nipples a little, getting them all hard, and then he returned his mouth to my lips. We rolled around the bed until he was on top of me, and he rubbed his hard-on all over my body. I couldn’t wait much longer for him to enter me, so I tugged his Speedo’s down his legs and took them completely off. His cock was so erect, and he quickly helped me out of my thong bottom. Still on top of me, he rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy lips for a few minutes, making sure to rub against my clit a little. I couldn’t take it anymore! I needed his cock inside me!

“Fuck me NOW!” I screamed.

He didn’t need any more encouragement. In no time I could feel the head of his cock pushing into my juicy hole, and I savored the sensation of him slowly penetrating me until I could feel his hot balls against my inner thighs. Slowly we rocked our bodies together.

“Ohh...this feels wonderful! Uhm...ohh...OHH! Yeah that feels so FUCKING great!” I screamed when I felt the head of his cock touch a really good spot deep in my pussy. I felt my body get all sweaty, and his sweat mixed with mine. There were other liquids mixing together inside my pussy.

He didn’t say much, he just kept breathing harder and thrusting faster and faster.

“Uhnn...OHH! Feels good, lover...OHH!” I moaned. “Yeah, give it to me. Pump your cock in and out of me, John.” I encouraged him. “ohh...OHH...OH GOD! UNNHHHH!” I groaned. “Yeah baby. FUCK me! Give it to me good.”

He increased the speed of his rhythm, and I felt SO filled up! He kept pumping and pumping, and I wanted to feel him shoot a load of come deep into me.

“Yeah baby fuck your lover.” I told him. I sensed that he was going to come soon by the increased speed of his thrusting, and his heavy breathing. I wanted to send him over the edge. “You want to see your lover strip for all those guys in to nights? You think my bikini show was sexy, wait till I take it ALL off, and they see my naked tits pop out when I undo my bra! And if that gets you hot, just imagine how hot you’ll be when I let my panties fall to the floor, and show all those men my hot little cunt!” I knew he would get really hot when I talked extra dirty. He thrust faster, and kissed my shoulders while holding his arms around my back.

“Yeah lover, lots of men are going to see me completely naked. I’m not going to stop there; I’m going to give the audience their money’s worth, and play with my nipples on stage. Maybe I’ll even touch my pussy for everyone!”

That sent him over the edge, as I knew it would. He let out a loud moan, and soon I could feel his come shoot out inside my pussy. His cock was pulsating, and shooting out massive amounts of hot come into me, heating up my pussy even more. I thrust my hips up to meet his, and milked his cock dry while squeezing my pussy lips around it as tightly as I could. He kept shooting out his load for a minute, and then stayed inside me for a couple more minutes after he came.

I let him rest for awhile, and started rubbing my clit while he was lying beside me. Just as I was getting near orgasm, he stuck a finger inside me, and whispered in my ear.

“All those men are going to have raging erections watching you in 48 hours, Heather.” He said. “They’re going to see you get all wild and hot and naked on stage, and they will be so hard they won’t be able to stand up for an hour!”

This was all I needed to hear, and I had a crashing, explosive orgasm that rocked my body senseless. My hips bucked up and down wildly, and he wiggled his finger inside me while I came hard. God, it felt so good to release that orgasm after my pussy had been dripping wet all day long!

We had a relaxing evening in our room. We had an excellent dinner delivered to our room from room service. John encouraged me to answer the door in my thong bathing suit, which of course I did. The waiter tried hard not to stare, but wasn’t very successful. He was a quiet older British man, maybe in his early sixties. I don’t know what possessed me to do this, but I reached into my purse and pulled out the business card from the strip club, and told him that he could see more of me on Thursday night if he wanted to. I handed him the card along with a generous tip. He blushed and thanked me, and then left our room.

The next two days were paradise. We went snorkeling and windsurfing on Wednesday, and spent all day Thursday relaxing at the beach. You can probably guess what I was wearing. I started to get nervous with anticipation around 7:00 P.M. while we were eating dinner downtown. We choose a restaurant only two blocks from Heavenly Bodies, and I got both wet and nervous when we I saw the club for the first time. It had neon signs all over, a big drawing with the same logo that was on the business card; a lady unzipping her long black dress. I couldn’t believe what I was about to do! I noticed an enormous banner that read “Amateur Night, Thursdays at 9:00 P.M. $1000 prize every week to the hottest performance!”

I could barely eat dinner, I was so nervous. I began to have second thoughts, and remembered the advice that I had given Sherry, the shy Southern lady at the bikini contest. Just be yourself, I thought to myself over and over. I got really wet when I realized that for me, the advice meant to act really sexy and dirty. Oh my God, I thought. I’m about to expose my naked body to hundreds of men; and I am really Fucking turned-on thinking about it!

We entered the club at around 8:00 P.M. There was a lady on stage stripping, and she had all the men cheering wildly. She had short dark hair and an incredible tan body, and she was stripped down to a skimpy lacy black bra and matching panties when we walked in. John and I found the manager Makaha, and he sat down at a table with us as we watched the lady finish her act. I watched her to get ideas about how to strip, because I had never been to a strip club before, let alone preformed in one. John watched her to...well, he just watched her! She made eye contact with as many guys in the audience as she could, and had a huge smile on her face as she unclasped the bra behind her back. She sat still and let the bra fall to the floor, savoring the attention she was getting. She kept smiling, and all eyes were on her perfectly shaped large breasts. She shook them for the crowd, and they went crazy. The music changed to “Justify my Love,” a steamy slow song by Madonna. She turned around and showed off her ass. Then she put her fingers into the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down her hips, exposing her bare ass to everyone. She made them wait for awhile before turning around. When she had them all cheering even louder, she turned around and thrust her hips forward, exposing her bush for all to see!

She sat down really close to the front row, and spread her legs. She touched her breasts, and then got up and danced for a few more minutes. She danced while holding a pole that was set up onstage. She rubbed her pussy lips on the pole, and pretended it was a big cock she was making love to! After her act ended, Makaha led me to the back of the stage. I assumed that this contest was similar to the bikini contest, and I was correct. I lined up with other women as I had before, only this time I was behind a curtain, so the audience couldn’t see me yet. I was shocked when another manager led me to my place, and I realized that I was the first performer!

* * * * *

So here I stand, about to make my debut as an amateur stripper. My god, I feel nervous! My legs are shaking like never before. This is such an exciting, fantastic moment! They announce my name, but I’m in my own world. Makaha tells me it is time to put on a show. The music starts to play, something slow and sensual by Sade, Sweetest Taboo I think. I shyly walk through the curtains, and to the center of the stage.

All eyes are on me! I smile at everyone, and try to make eye contact. John is sitting at a table in the center of the front row with some men in Navy uniforms. The spotlights are aimed at my body, and I start to dance. I am wearing a short black skirt, a white short sleeve blouse with buttons in front, and a lacy red bra and matching panties underneath this outfit. I dance suggestively, swaying my hips to the music.

I start to get really excited as I unbutton my blouse for the crowd, one button at a time, taking my time. I tease them, a make them wait. Finally, I get to the last button, and I throw my blouse as far into the crowd as I can. A lucky tourist catches my blouse. I’m feeling a little bolder now. I shake my breasts from side to side, and they jiggle, even though I’m still wearing my lacy red bra.

I pull my skirt down a couple of inches so everyone gets a good look at the lacy red panties. I let them see this for a minute, and then pull the skirt back up. They look disappointed. I tease them again, lifting the skirt up this time over my hips, letting them see more of my panties and thighs. They scream with delight at this flash of panties. I let the skirt fall back into position. They look disappointed again. I make them wait. Then when the crowd can’t stand to wait any longer, I give them what they want, and pull the skirt down again. This time, I let go of the skirt, and let it fall to the floor. I kick the skirt off the stage with my bare feet, and one of the Navy guys seated at the table with John catches it.

Now I’m down to just my bra and panties. The music changes, now they are playing some harder rock, “You shook me all night long” by AC/DC. I wiggle my body more, and rub my panties against one of the poles. The crowd goes nuts! I walk to the front of the stage, standing only a few feet away from my lover.

Now the moment of truth has finally arrived. I’m actually going to take my top off for a couple hundred people! I get nervous again. This is so much more intense than the Bikini contest. The crowd is a lot larger, and they fully expect me to take all my clothing off. They paid to see nudity, and that is what I’m going to give them. I look John in the eyes. He winks at me, and I can see his lips move. Though I can’t hear his words over the music, I can read his lips, and he says, “Go for it!”

That’s all I need to know, and I unclasp the front of my bra. I don’t take it off yet; I hold the cups of the bra over my tits, just exposing the center of my chest. I let the anticipation build. I feel a bead of my sweat drip down my chest, and then let them have it. I quickly remove the bra, shake my tits for a minute, and then dance in a circle, spinning the bra above my head. I throw it to the side of the stage, and this time Makaha catches my clothing! He smiles at me, and claps his hands after putting my bra down on his table.

Now I’m getting really nervous, because the time has come to remove my panties. I can’t believe I am doing this; hundreds of eyes are staring at my crotch, waiting for me to strip off the last modest bit of clothing I have on. They stare at me, and the spotlight is hot on my flesh. I sweat even more, and can feel the weight of the stares on my chest. They’re all looking at my body. I look down at myself; my nipples are rock hard, and I am slightly embarrassed to notice that my panties are drenched with my own horny juices. John looks me and licks his lips! He can’t wait to see me strip off my panties for hundreds of people!

I return to the center of the stage. I grab the elastic waist of my panties, and pretend to pull them off. Not yet! I think to myself. I move my hips seductively, and look as many people in the eye as possible. I lick my own lips for them, and stick my hands inside my panties. I rub my own pussy, and then stick a finger inside of myself, and I feel my own wetness. I take my finger out of my panties and hold it up in the air so everyone can see how wet I am. I lick my own finger, and this causes all the guys to hoot and whistle at me! I return my gaze to John. I give him a huge grin, and then I decide it is time. I keep looking at my lover while I slowly remove my panties, baring my pussy for all to see! Then I step out of my panties completely, and toss them to John. I stand in the center of the stage, and raise my hands high in the air and spread my legs. I feel the hot spotlight on me, and revel in the moment, letting the audience stare at my totally nude figure for a minute.

I dance for a few more minutes until the music stops. “Thank you everyone!” I say as I head back to the curtains, playfully patting my butt as I walk away. They keep clapping and cheering for me, and I’ve never been so fucking turned on in my entire life. Stripping my clothes for an audience was such a rush!

* * * * *

The rest of the night was fun. Backstage, one of the other strippers was nice enough to lend me an outfit to wear back to my table. It was a see through black tank-top and tight cut-off jean shorts. I sat with John and the sailors the rest of the night. The other strippers put on a good show in my opinion, and I didn’t think I would win. At the end of the night, Makaha got up on stage and announced the second and third place winners. There was a drum roll, and I couldn’t believe it when he announced my name as the grand prize winner! I got up on stage, and he handed me a check for $1000 dollars. I thanked everyone while standing up on stage in my tight tank-top. Before I exited the stage, I lifted the shirt above my head and flashed the crowd one last time. This got me a standing ovation!

John and I walked to the exit of the club, hornier than ever. I still had on my tank-top and cut-off jeans. On the way out of the club, I saw the older gentleman who had brought us our food the other night. He winked at me, and said “Jolly good show!” Speaking with his British accent.

“Glad you liked it!” I replied. “Come back next year...I may do this again on our next vacation! It’ll be hard to top that show, don’t you think?”

Then I noticed the shy Japanese man from the beach. He came up to me and said, “Sexy American girl. Cannot wait to come to Hawaii next year and see sexy American girl try to top that show. Have nice rest of vacation!”

John and I walked back to the hotel to celebrate. I'll never forget my first time up on stage at a strip club, but it sure won't be the only time!

* * * * *

Author's note:

This is my first story, but it won't be my last! If you liked this story, be sure to read my husband's works. He writes about our adventures too! (Actually, he posted his stories first.) He writes under the name MidnightBlue.

12