Hot and Cold

Story Info
Neverending moment between master and slave.
2k words
3.4
20k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks at His rose, precious, beautiful He calls her "My beautiful lady come to Me". She moved to Him where He was standing, fell gracefully upon her knees and whispered "Master".

He looked at her with strong caring eyes and said "My precious one, thank you". He placed His strong leather collar around her neck as a symbol of T/their completeness, T/their unity, the collar felt tight and firm and strong, as it touched her soft skin. She looked at Him through her eyes and smiled. Tears, slowly fell down her cheeks, like a gentle waterfall, and inside her she felt, so loved, so precious, so special that only her Master can fulfill.

He said to her "lil one come", and He took her by the hand, she stood, strong arms brought her into Him and the walked out on to the deck in the evening air. The night sky was filled with a litany of stars and Master looked at His one, outlined by the moon's rays, standing silhouette in form, and there was a shooting star, and she made a wish, please don't let this moment end. It was as though Master was telepathic and He said "let U/us hope that this moment never ends".

He realized that as He was holding her, he became filled with want and need, to take her, to use her, to fulfill His wants and T/their needs. He said to her I want You on the bed, go and prepare yourself for Master. She made her way into the bedroom, she knelt at the foot of the bed, her legs were spread, juices were falling slowly at the thought of being used by her only One. When He arrived, He looked at His precious one, and He said "open those legs". He took His hand and He attached His leash, and He tugged on the leash, and said "open those legs wider NOW". She spread her legs and He saw the glistening dew and He knew that she was ready for His touch.

He attached His nipple clamps to her nipples and He tugged the chain, He watched her jerk, He studies her form. Then He says "on the bed". She laid on the bed and He took each wrist in turn and placed a leather cuff around the wrist and then attached a rope and had her tied with her arms spread and attached to the headboards of the bed. He then moved to the bottom of the bed, took each ankle in turn, placed a leather cuff, attached the rope to the bottom end of the bed. She was firm, she was secure, she knew she was loved, she wasn't going anywhere.

He pulled the nipple chain, she smiled. He attached the blindfold to her eyes and again she smiled for she knew the pleasure was heightened when she could not see. He took an osterich feather and He ran it down her chest, over her breasts, down her stomach and onto the shaved pussy lips. He took His cane, and then He traced back up, touching each part in turn and He took the edge of His cane to her lips and said "Kiss it". She kissed the cane. She felt the end of the tip of the cane between her lips.

He took a very small whip and He whipped her pussy. she let out a cry in total surprise. He said to her, "this is My cunt, you are Mine, and I am going to use you". He placed His fingers inside His cunt, He inserted the first finger, and with His thumb He stimulated the clit. Her juices poured. He said "He said my my are we going to need a drip tray for you wench? you are extremely sluttish. You are My slut, all Mine!!! He took His whip and He whipped her breasts and He stuck a second finger in His cunt, massaging His slut's clit. She was pouring, worming, begging for Master's cock.

He said to her "open your mouth". He then forced His cock inside her welcoming lips, and she sucked, long and hard on His cock. He undid the ropes and freed her hands and her ankles and told her to kneel and to wait for Him. As she moved, He then changed His mind, and laid upon the bed and tugged at the leash. His cock was erect and hard and pointing towards the heavens. He ordered her to climb on top, and to ride His cock, to let His cunt feel His cock.

She got on top, and she pressed directly down, and took His cock in His cunt and she slowly raised herself gently above to the edge and then forced herself back down. With every up movement it was slow and tender and with every down movement it was forceful and hard.

Master's cock was extended, and erect and was filling His slut's cunt. He pulled the chain around her nipples to bring her to the point of orgasm. She let out a cry in delight. His balls they ached with pure excitement knowing that His wells of stored up cum were due to explode. He was sweated on the brow, and she was dripping her sweat and He yelled at her "harder slut, ride Master's cock harder!!" He yanked the nipple chain. His blood was rushing, His heart was racing, and He sternly told her "I haven't you to cum you slut!" Your not cuming, until Master tells you to cum, you withhold! I haven't finished using you, and My cunt is going to be sore!"

She rode Master's cock, and she rode harder than before, she withheld the cum that was ready to cum onto her Master's cock. She held it tight. For she knew, that if she released without His command, there would be trouble. The trouble would be deep. She knew she would be denied if she came without Master's order.

Master had a wry smile across His lips. His eyes were in seventh heaven, His cock penetrated His cunt, His slut was on the edge and she was ready to cum. Master said to her "Beg Me slut, beg Me NOW!" She yelled "Master can Your slut please cum now and make her cum fill Your cock? Pleaseeeeee." Master's replied "Cum now for Master, NOW!!!!!!!" On command there was a volcanic reaction as He shot His cum into His cunt and as her juices combined with His, she poured warm, sticky salty juices over Master's cock. She laid there, and she was panting, as she reached new heights of begging Master.

He looked at her and yanked the leash and pulled His slut onto Him. He wrapped His arms around and said "My precious rose, you did extraordinarily well, Master is very pleased". She kissed His neck, her tender lips touched His lips. She whispered "Master, this girl thanks You by allowing her to serve, by being used by You, for the joint needs. This girl is very pleased that she was allowed to be used and to serve the One that she loves". Master held His precious rose in His arms, knowing indeed that the gift that she gave Him and continues to give Him, is the gift of her being. He smiles a very wicked smile and said "girl, clean Master's cock now". She slid down the bed and laid between His crutch, picked up His cock between her hands, and placed Master's cock in her mouth, and licked the joint cum and licked it clean and returned to Master and gave Him a kiss on the lips and said "Master, You are now clean".

Master looked at her and said "My precious rose, you have done extremely well, and now it is your turn to thank Master". She got off the bed and knelt beside Him and lowered her eyes, and said "Master, this girl thanks You".

Master told the girl to get on all fours, that He had not finished with her. He inserted His extended cock into her arse for her arse was His arse after all, for she was His to be used, and to be used hard.

Master gently took His finger and felt His cunt, He massaged her clit, He examined her legs and saw the trickling juices drop down. He looked His arse, he looked at His cock, and He placed His cock into her tight opening, and very slowly He took her from behind. She knelt like a dog, after all she was His bitch 'n heat as He rode her. Master said "bitch, I haven't finished with you yet". He yanked at the nipple chain … He placed His fingers in His cunt and then He pulled on His pussy lips.

She said "Master may Your bitch cum, may Your bitch 'n heat cum" she screamed. Master withdrew His cock and He slapped her arse and said "NO! You may not cum until I give you permission to cum! you know the rules. Are you feeling unwell?"

She panted … and said "Master, no this girl is feeling very well, this girl just doesn't know if she can retain the cum from pouring." With that He had heard enough. He told her to kneel and to wait for Master. He reached over to the bedside table, and grabbed an item that she could not see. He then attached His ballgag to her mouth securing it tightly. "Girl, I have heard enough from you, there will be no more utterances. You have displeased Me." He took His cane, and He said "if this happens again … you will be caned." He placed His cane down and smacked her arse hard with the force of His hand, leaving a welt on the virgin skin. She bit into the ballgag because that hurt her butt. Master's response was a harder cock. He raised His hand and He slapped the other cheek with just as much force as the first strike. He looked down between His slut's legs and He saw her wetness roll and drip and move down her legs. He said to her "You are denied release" and upon those words being spoken He knelt down behind her and He rammed His cock into His arse. He pulled her hips back towards Him with a vengeance of force, with full penetration, and He repeated that action until He released His full load of cum into His arse. His bitch was denied release, and she shook. She had no option, but to withhold the cum that was building up inside until Master had finished. Master's withdrew His cock from the tight opening, and He said to her "girl, by the time I have finished with you, your opening will not be so tight, you will accommodate Master with ease".

He then patted His girl's butt. He undid the ballgag, and He took her by His leash and He said "I want you to go and kneel in the corner, I want you to reflect on why I had to restrain you". He then attached a padlock on her collar and He said "you are not to leave the house, for the remainder of the day. I want you to contemplate why you had to suffer the ballgag which on this occasion did not please Master".

She made her way to the corner and she knelt. There she stayed for Master had spoken. She had been denied release. She had been denied pleasure because she had asked Master if she could cum, noting that she had focused on her own pleasure and not on the needs of her Master. With very sad eyes He looked at her, and He felt a sadness which He knew that she had to learn, that His needs were paramount and that through His needs, and through her service, both needs would be acknowledged.

The Master that He is, He is the girl's Teacher, the Trainer, the Lover, the Friend, the Dominant and when need be the Discipline Provider, escorting her on her pathway, cultivating His rose, for His pleasure. For servitude for any girl is paramount for a Master's needs.

angel in submission to Master, on her knees, where she belongs, to serve, to be used, to be loved, to be treasured and watered. To encapsulate Master with her love, her care, and her attention, can only in time bring deeper understandings of one's purpose in this place that W/we call life.