Hot And Horny Radha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radha was moaning quite frequently and was breathing quite heavily. She had spread her legs so as to allow me unrestricted access to her thighs. My hands were now roaming freely around her silky legs. Her nighty was pushed towards her waist by her movements and I was granted a great view of her hot snatch! My god, she was not wearing any panties too!

Her pussy was just as I had hoped. It was surrounded by a uniform layer of pubic hairs. They were neatly trimmed. Her cunt was dripping wet due to the juices. It looked so delicious! I had a sudden urge to plunge my mouth into this SWEET dish! But I took it easy and continued to caress her. I was now caressing her groin. I could feel the sticky wet juice on my fingers! Radha was moaning very loudly. Her eyes were half closed, hands clutching to the couch and legs spread wide apart inviting me to do anything I wished!

I slowly moved both my hands towards her pussy. I stopped abruptly when they were around her lovely bush. I looked in her half closed eyes for permission. She understood and smiled indicating the green signal. I smiled to myself and gingerly touched her bare cunt with my right hand.

"Aahhhh….!" Radha gasped at the touch.

Encouraged by her response, I then slowly caressed her pussy. The softness of my caress was driving Radha mad. Her cunt was fully engorged now. My right hand was full of her sweet juice. I brought it to my lips and tasted it. Wow! It sure tasted like honey! I hungrily licked my hand and said loudly.

"Wow! This is even sweeter than honey! I would love to drink some more."

Saying this, I dived in between her legs. My face was now inches away from her pussy. The hot air flowing from my nostrils and the heat emanating from her snatch was too much for me. I put my lips firmly on her cunt.

"Uunnghhh…, yeah baby! That's it. Eat my pussy. Taste my honey. Drink it all."

This was the first time I had heard her talk dirty. I just loved it! I decided that I would make her cum just by eating her cunt. I started to think about things that I had read and watched.

First of all, I started to kiss her mound. This itself was driving her wild. She was moaning uncontrollably. I feared that the neighbors might hear her hence I put my left hand on her mouth. She put my hand inside her mouth and started to lick my fingers! I was surprised at first, but then started to enjoy it too! With her other hand she pushed my face into her mound and bucked her hips pushing herself on my mouth.

"Mmmm…! Yeah! That's it baby. Kiss my pussy lips like you would kiss a girl's lips! Use more tongue! Lick me baby! Make me cum! The honey pot is all yours! Aahhhh….!"

It was all that I needed. I started to French kiss her pussy lips. I was darting my tongue in and out of her cunt. I was licking her like a sweet dish! And it was driving her wild!

"Ummm…, Yeah! That's it baby! Don't stop now. You are doing just fine. "

I looked up at Radha. With one hand, she was sucking my fingers. She was sucking so furiously that I knew what she really wanted to suck was … my Cock! Her moaning and grunting was getting louder. Her other hand was busy caressing her nipples! Unknown to me, she had slipped the straps of her nighty from her shoulders and her 38D breasts were fully exposed! Now I had seen her boobs before but they were always encased in a blouse and a bra. This was the first time I was seeing them naked! And they were even better than I imagined! They looked so big and lovely, just like ripe melons! The areolas were quite prominent and pink in color. But what caught my attention the most was her nipples! Dark brown in color, they seemed at least an inch and half long standing so proudly erect on those two gigantic mountains! Radha was caressing and pinching them with her fingers. She was so horny that she even tried to suck her own nipples!

All this was not helping my prick, which was threatening to burst through my jeans. I knew that I had to free it from the confines of my jeans, otherwise I would cum just like that! So I stood up and nearly ripped open my jeans and there it was!

My dick was standing upright now drawn to its full length of 8 inches. Now I am a modest fellow but one thing that I am really proud of is my cock! It is not as long as some of the cocks you see in the porn films, but it is quite thick which makes it very desirable, for women! Right now, it was making quite an impression on Radha who was surprised that there was no action going on her pussy. Realizing the reason, she was now mesmarizingly looking at my boner.

I knew what she wanted. So I stood near her with my erect cock inches away from her desiring mouth. She looked into my eyes as if to seek permission. I just smiled and the next moment, half of my dick was inside her mouth!

Wow! What a feeling! It was much much better than I had ever expected! Radha was sucking my dick with the fervor of a little child who has been told that this is the last ice candy it will get! After a few moments, she started using her tongue. She was teasing my cock head with her tongue! It was driving me wild and I knew that I was about to cum.

I did not want to cum just yet so I shut my eyes and started thinking about non-erotic things. But that didn't help me much as Radha was milking my cock vigorously. I could sense that my entire cock was now inside her mouth! And then I felt my balls being caressed! I knew that this was the limit! I could not contain myself from screaming.

"Uunnghhh…, oh Radha! I am Cummingggggg….! Aaahhh….!"

With that I came and it seemed as if I was not going to stop! After what seemed like eternity, I finally opened my eyes. I was feeling so weak that I could barely stand! For a moment or two, it seemed like I was in heaven. Then I saw Radha. There she was. Sitting on the couch, smiling naughtily, looking happy and content as if her long time wish had been fulfilled!

Then it struck me. Wow! It was true! I had actually blown my load into her mouth! Did she swallow it? Perhaps. Was that the reason for her satisfied look? Was it a first time for her too to suck a man's cock and then swallow his load!

"Radha!" I called her in a soft voice. I was now clutching her shoulders with my hands because of the weakness in my legs.

"Yes Darling!" she responded.

Did she just call me Darling? Well, well, well!

"Tell me Radha. Was this your first time?"

"I don't get you. What are you talking about?" she asked sheepishly.

"You know very well what I am talking about. Was this the first time that you sucked a man's cock?" I asked her blatantly.

Radha didn't say anything but I could see her face reddening with blush.

"So it is true, isn't it?" I asked her.

Radha nodded quietly. I could even detect a smile.

"May I know the reason?" I asked politely.

Radha's face was getting redder. But all the same she was enjoying all this very much.

"Well, you know. Venky is a very orthodox person. So he doesn't like to do these things. And anyway his cock is not as beautiful as yours, Prakash!"

Holy shit! She thought my cock was Beautiful! And yes I had to pity Venky for not using the talents of his wife!

"So did you enjoy sucking my cock and then swallowing my cum?"

Again Radha nodded quietly.

"You did! Well, well, well! I thought of you as a lady. But you are nothing but a lust-craven, sex-loving whore! Yes that's what you are, Radha. A whore!"

I thought that Radha would be hurt by this or at least embarrassed. But I was wrong. She looked up to me and smiled naughtily!

"Oh my god! You like me calling you a whore!" I said in a very amazed manner.

She kept on giving me that naughty smile of hers. Then finally she spoke something in a low voice that I couldn't hear. So I asked her to repeat.

"Fuck me!"

Did she just say that? I had waited so long to hear it. But somehow I wanted to do something before fucking her. Also my prick was nowhere near its full length and I still felt a little weak in the legs. So I sat beside her and started to think about my next move when suddenly my eyes fell on her beautiful breasts! Surely I had to take good care of them before I started pounding her pussy!

The next moment I was cupping her melons with my hands while my lips were busy playing with her lovely nipples!

"Take it easy Prakash! You are hurting me! I will show you how to do it." Radha cried.

But I was in no mood to listen to her. I cupped her left boob with my right hand and started caressing it. It felt so great! The soft touch of her skin, the heaviness of her tit, the sudden stiffness of her nipple! It was just as I had seen in the XXX movies. I started to explore her boobs. My left hand got busy with her right boob.

At first, I was gently caressing them. Then I started to fondle and massage them. I observed that the softer the massaging, better the arousal. Hence I deliberately massaged them in a slow and circular manner. This was driving Radha crazy. Her moans and grunts became louder. Her nipples had become stiff and erect. They were looking like 2 antennas on her lovely melons.

I then started to caress her areolas without touching her nipples. This made her nipples rock hard! Finally, Radha begged me to touch her nipples and I obliged. I took both her nipples in my fingers and started to gently caress and pinch them. This made her moans even louder. Therefore I had to stop her with my lips pressed against hers! Actually, this was the first time that we were kissing!

Both of my hands were busy in fondling her tits so it was Radha who took over the kissing part. She held my head with both her hands and pressed her lips on mine. Within no time her tongue had worked its way inside my mouth and was busy playing with mine. My fondling of her tits was going on as before which was making her wilder. I could sense muffled moans inside my mouth. My tongue was now feverishly roaming inside Radha's mouth. I looked into her eyes and could see the look of satisfaction and enjoyment in those eyes.

Our kissing and my groping of her melons continued for a while and then I realized that I had become erect again! I knew what I wanted but just to make sure that Radha was also ready, I placed my hand on her pussy. And guess what? It was sopping wet! I pushed a finger inside her cunt and a loud moan escaped Radha. I pulled it back and brought it to my face. It was covered with Radha's womanly juices. I looked at her and without shifting my gaze, put that finger in my mouth.

Ummm…! Yummy! Delicious! I had tasted honey again!

" And now that we are ready, let us begin the final chapter of our first sexual encounter and I hope that this is not the last one!" I said loudly.

I expected lot of blushing and the naughty smile from Radha. But her reaction totally surprised me. First of all, she removed her nighty, which was anyway not concealing any major part of her body. Then she started removing my T-shirt in which I gladly helped her. Now that we were completely naked, she grabbed my rock hard dick and held it tightly. Finally, she put her legs on either side of me and placed her pussy squarely on my meat. Very slowly she started to push herself on my cock. Maybe because my cock was bigger than her hubby's, it wasn't smooth sailing as far as her pussy and my cock was concerned.

As for me, the feeling was unbelievable! Slowly slowly half my dick was inside her pussy. With her cunt dripping wet with her juices and her pussy quivering wildly, I felt as if my dick was being inserted in a blast furnace! Finally with a few forceful blows by me, my dick was completely inside Radha's cunt.

Now she started straddling my cock. Her body was bouncing wildly. Both of my hands were on her buttocks trying to support her. But I had more in mind! If there was one part of her body that I had not explored before, it was her big ass! Now I had ample opportunity to do so.

I started to caress her ass cheeks. After a while though, I was furiously massaging her ass cheeks, with a finger probing her asshole! I started to push a finger in her anus. This was met by Radha's approval as her hips were bucking and her asshole was getting bigger!

At the same time, I was busy licking her lovely, ripe melons that were also dangling freely with her movements. Her swinging body was making it difficult for me but I didn't give up. I wanted to explore as much of her delicious body as I could! Radha wasn't far behind too! While her body was swaying freely, with one hand she was holding my head onto her breasts while with the other, she was exploring my arse and not doing a bad job either! She was also playing with my anus, which was driving me crazy!

After a while her speed increased and she started screaming.

"Come on baby! Finger my pussy! Touch my clit! Make me cum! I am all yours, baby! Shoot your hot spunk inside me! Oh, yeah!"

"Hell, yeah! I want to fill your pussy with my load. I want to make you pregnant! Is this helping?" the last question was with reference to the work that I was doing with her cunt.

"Oh, yeah baby! This is wonderful. Keep doing it. You are soon going to make me cum!"

I sensed that the climax was near. I quickly took a handful of her boobs in my mouth and sucked and licked them. Then I started pushing a finger in her anus. She reciprocated my action. And then it happened!

"Aanghhh…! Uummm…! I am Cumminggg…! Cum inside me, my lover boy! Come for your Radha, Prakash darling!"

"Uungghhh…! Ohh, yeahh…! I am Cumminggg… Radha!"

"Ohh, yeahh! Baby! Aahhh…!"

And with that we collapsed on the couch with my cock still inside her pussy.

12