All Comments on 'Hot and Steamy'

by Biochem

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Massively erotic

Well written. Intense. Hopefully ending with an impregnation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Sexy!!!

True to the spirit of this story, I came multiple times while reading this story, and am typing this with my thumb because my fingers are still wet with pussy juices. ;) Fuck the comment trolls (figuratively only, of course) - this story is HOT!

- Sarah Salacious

BiochemBiochemover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for the comments. I deleted the insulting comments since they were attacks on myself rather than an actual literary critique. I write fantasy stories for fun and post them for those who might enjoy them. If you have a critique of my writing, please feel free to comment. If you want to insult the topic or writer, good luck in your trolling efforts. If you just don't particularly like the topic, just stop reading it. Don't waste your and my time by commenting. I also post in the category that it is a "best" fit for the entire story, so if you feel the need for new categories, feel free to email or post directly to the admins of the site, so they will actually see it.

BiochemBiochemover 12 years agoAuthor
Requests

If you like my writing, but want to see a specific topic/subject or want a story without certain elements, then please send me a private feedback with your request. Also include if you prefer to be identified by username, first name, or as anonymous. I will include a leader stating that it was a request and by whom. After a reasonable request is submitted, it will take me a week or so to write it and about a week to get through the literotica review process.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Hot Story, but

Hot story, and the husband seems to be OK with it, but I have problems when either spouse expressed love for the other, then denies them pleasure.....so when he denies him access to her pussy without a condom the whole story went down the tubes for me....why stay married?

Digger66Digger66about 12 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly hot! Loved it! Please write more! Love the chastity aspect.

Digger66Digger66over 10 years ago
GREAT story

Loved it. Please write more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Fiction

Yeah, it IS fiction. But SciFi is supposed to be in a different category! Anyone care to guess the number of married men who use a chastity device of their OWN volition? (AGAINST their wife's wishes?)

Oops ... now we'll get supportive comments from all THREE of those guys!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
OK as Fantasy

Posted previous comment before reading author's comment about writing Fantasy. Nicely done as THAT. Posting category IS the author's choice!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I love the descriptions of her loose stretched out pussy and how her hubby can barely feel it, and I love the ending! Just wish there was a bit more small penis humiliation for her chastised cuckold. Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous