Hot at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

My head was thrashing from side to side as I begged him, "Oh God! Please touch me! Pinch my nipples please!" David just leaned forward and kissed my eager mouth as his caress returned to my side.

I was dripping wet. I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass and pooling on the bed. His hand now moved down to caress the inside of my left thigh. I opened my legs eagerly, pushing my hips up to meet his hand. But again, David just barely made contact with my skin. It was maddening.

As I lay there with my legs spread wide, he moved his butterfly like caresses up toward my pussy. His fingers lightly touched the edges of my lips, but did not touch my clit or enter me.

By now, I was trembling in frustration and passion. David had kept me on the edge of orgasm for several minutes, but refused to give me release. My hips were moving in a steady rhythm as if his cock was buried inside me. I was making a whimpering moaning noise that almost didn't sound human.

Finally, I pushed him over onto his back. Eagerly. I raised up over him straddling his hard cock. As I slid it into me, I had my first orgasm. Crying out in eagerness and pleasure, my juices squirted out and over his hips. I could feel them running down the side of his hips where my knees were pressed into the bed. I leaned forward brushing my hard nipples against his chest as I started riding the hard tool of pleasure that was finally buried deep within my aching pussy.

David grabbed my ass and started pulling me down onto his cock in time to my eager pumping. I was crying out in ecstasy as the sensations built within me again.

I sat up and took him deeply into my pussy. By now, my juices were running out in a steady stream. Leaning forward onto my hands, I rode him as hard and fast as I could. I was straining to bring him to orgasm with me.

With a loud roar, he arched up burying his cock deep within me. His hot cum exploded inside my body. An intense orgasm swept over me as I felt him bathe the inside of my pussy with his seed.

As I lay on his chest gasping for breath, I looked over at Jennifer and Ted. They had been watching as I rode David in the moonlight. They were lying on their left sides facing us. Ted had his arm around her waist and I could see his hand moving beneath the sheet, caressing her boobs.

Jennifer turned toward Ted and kissed him. As she turned, the sheet fell away exposing the back of her naked body. As Ted kneaded her ass, I could see her hand move down between his legs. David and I watched as her arm started a steady motion.

Ted rolled over onto his back as Jennifer knelt over him with her left side toward us. We watched as she held his semi-erect cock in her hand and gently kissed the tip. Then, she slowly took his cock deep into her mouth. She raised and lowered her head as she moved his soft cock in and out between her clinging lips.

As his cock started to grow and gain in size, Jennifer began to suck him with enthusiasm. As she sucked him, she started to pump his cock with her hand. David and I watched as Ted responded to her expert adoration of his cock.

As she worked on him, he started to move his hips slightly. Gradually this movement sped up until he was pumping his cock up to meet her mouth. We could hear him moaning as we watched her tongue swirling around the head. By his actions, we knew it would not be long before he came.

Just as it seemed that he was on the verge of orgasm, she took him out of her mouth and held his cock tightly in her hand. I could see that he has a very long cock, even if it is a little thinner than David's.

As he slowly backed away from release, Jennifer leaned forward and kissed him deeply. Her ass was raised as she leaned over him. David and I could see her wet pussy glistening in the moonlight. Since she had just recently been fucked, her pussy was wide open and shining with her and Ted's juices.

As they kissed, her beautiful big breasts were hanging down in plain sight. Ted reached up and started pulling on one of her nipples. As they broke the kiss, Ted sat up and moved onto his knees. Jennifer moved a little higher in the bed so that she was on her hands and knees. We were only six feet away. She looked beautiful like a sex goddess. Her golden blonde hair was hanging down beside her face. Her large perfect breasts were dangling down toward the bed, her nice round ass raised slightly awaiting him.

Ted moved behind her. Grasping his hard cock, he rubbed the head up and down the outside of her wet pussy. David and I watched as he fed the head into her wet opening. Jennifer moaned and arched her back, offering herself to his penetration. When the head was in, Ted suddenly lunged forward and buried his hard cock completely inside her. Jennifer gasped as she was filled by his large hard tower.

He grasped her hips and started fucking her with long strong strokes. She lay her face down on the bed. This raised her pussy and gave him better access to her wet treasure. After a couple of minutes, Jennifer reached up between her legs and started rubbing her clit. As we watched, their ballet of passion increased in tempo. Soon, we could hear the liquid sounds that only an excited and well fucked pussy can make.

As we watched them fuck, David reached around and started rubbing my clit. I wriggled my ass against him in approval. As the burning desire started building inside me again, Jennifer started making loud moans and sounds of pleasure. She had raised back up onto all fours and was thrusting her hips back to meet his every stroke. Her blonde hair was flying around her face as she cried out in erotic pleasure. Suddenly, Ted started pumping frantically into her. We could hear their bodies slapping together as his body slammed against her ass. Ted grabbed her hair and pulled her backward until she was up on her knees as he furiously fucked her. Her back was arched so that she was bent backwards like a bow.

Jennifer pulled on her engorged nipples as she screamed at Ted, "Yes baby! Fuck this hot pussy of yours! Use me! Use me like your sex slave!"

Then, it happened. Ted slammed to a stop deep within her as his hot load emptied into her. As Jennifer felt the hot cum enter her womb, her fierce cry of completion ripped through the room. They froze in place for a few moments, then slowly sank down to the bed.

As they gasped for breath, Jennifer looked at me. I smiled and then we both burst into laughter. Soon, we were all four laughing with pleasure at what had just happened between us. We knew this was going to be a great vacation.

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers
12