Hot Blonde Student Gets a DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

After removing the rest of his clothing, he rolled the condom onto his cock and returned to stand beside the blonde lying on the couch. She opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of what would soon be driving in and out of her pussy. Her legs were still parted, but she spread them farther in order to expedite the fucking she knew would soon start.

"That was wonderful," Jenna sighed. "I don't know if I've ever cum like that."

She raised her arms to welcome the man whose cock would soon be bringing her to what she knew would be another momentous orgasm. He knelt between her thighs, supporting his weight with a hand placed on one edge of the couch, while he used his other hand to guide his cock. Jenna reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips so she could make it as welcome as possible when it reached its target.

When contact was made, Brian rubbed the tip of his cock in the wetness he had left behind, and the fresh juices that Jenna had secreted in anticipation of the great fucking she was about to get. With her lubrication spread, he gave a firm thrust, and the head wedged between her fingers and through the soft opening of her love hole. He expected her to be tight because of the dildo that was stuffed inside her ass, and he was right. It was almost like entering the pussy of a virgin, except no virgin would give him the great time he knew the sexy young blonde would. Another firm thrust drove almost another inch into her, and Jenna sighed happily.

"My god, that feels good," she murmured. "Better than anything has ever felt in my pussy."

Brian smiled, because Jenna's pussy was tighter than it had been in his experience. Over and over, he drove his cock forward, while she responded to him with blissful sighs and murmurs and thrusts of her own back to meet him. It took several minutes to get his shaft all the way inside her, but there was no hurry, and it was some of the most delightful minutes he had ever spent.

They were some of the best in Jenna's experience too. Not since losing her virginity to the high school's football star had her pussy been filled so well, and the dildo in her ass made it better than even that first time had been. She had cum powerfully on that memorable occasion, many times better than anything her fingers had produced, and her orgasm had immensely pleased the football player. She was crammed even more fully that day and, while bouncing up and down on the couch in Mr. Hanson's office, she expected to cum even more strongly. Jenna squirmed and writhed, adding to the pleasure radiating out from her ass, while her pussy was being stuffed better and fuller by the second. By the time their pubic hair was mingling, she was thrashing around on the couch, and felt as if she was already on the verge of cumming.

Slowly, Brian drew his cock back out of Jenna. With just the head still inside, he paused, before starting to drive it, equally slowly, into her pussy. When she felt his shaft surging into her, Jenna fucked back to meet it, and ended up meeting the man halfway. Brian kept driving forward, pressing Jenna's ass against the thin mattress of the couch and jolting the dildo inside her. Combined with the contact of his cock with all the sweet spots in her pussy, that was enough to start her cumming.

"Oh, my god!" she warbled, and her arms and legs clutched the man on top of her. She dug her fingernails into his back and her legs clung so tightly that her body stayed pressed against his when he drew back for another stroke. His forward thrust squashed her against the couch and drove the dildo even more deeply into Jenna's ass. She squealed from the excruciating pleasure, and the next thrust was even better. In the middle of climaxing, the most powerful one ever for her, she bounced and bucked and rocked under the man who was driving her to it.

As great as her cumming was for Jenna, it was almost as good for the man who kept pounding his cock in and out of her while she thrashed wildly under him. At the ultimate moment, the hot blonde's back arched, and she rammed her pussy against him as she cried out in ecstasy. After her momentous orgasm, Jenna completely relaxed under him, and Brian slowed his strokes. He hadn't cum, and he wasn't ready to cum, and he wouldn't be until he had brought his beautiful and delightful partner to another orgasm.

She didn't even have a chance to catch her breath before her level of pleasure was mounting again. For the first few strokes after climaxing, Jenna was inactive under Brian, but her youth and natural sensuousness quickly came to the fore. The dildo buried in her ass was still moving around and sending ripples of joy through her body and the cock surging in and out of her pussy was still caressing all her sweet spots. After less than a minute, she moaned in bliss, and started fucking back to meet the strokes of the assistant dean.

"Am I going to cum again?" Jenna asked, in wonderment.

"Yes," he replied. "But not for a while yet."

There was no more conversation after that, because none was needed. Brian slowly plunged his cock in and out of Jenna's dripping wet pussy, and she rammed her body back to meet him as her pleasure and his mounted. They continued like that for a long time.

Although he was stroking slowly into Jenna's pussy, the whole afternoon of sex with the lovely and sensuous student was driving him toward his climax. She was tight, but her lubricating fluid was running freely, even sloshing, and there was no friction, just her muscles rippling over his shaft as it plunged in and out of her. Brian knew he was close to cumming, but he believed in the old saying: "Good guys finish last."

With every movement she made, and there were plenty as Jenna rocked from side to side and bounced up and down on her ass, waves of pleasure inundated her body. She knew she was close to cumming for the fourth time that day, and she shared that knowledge with the man who had already brought her to the first three.

"I'm almost ready to cum," she whispered.

Brian was very happy to hear that. With the dildo in Jenna's ass compressing her pussy, his cock was massaging her whole love channel, but with a minimum of contact with her clit. He moved up slightly on her body, so he was driving his shaft into her at a different angle, and it raked across that sweetest of Jenna's multitude of sweet spots. He also started plowing into her faster and harder and just as deeply.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder," she urged him.

Jenna's movements became even wilder, and she stroked her hands along Brian's sides as she rammed her pussy back against him. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with the cock that was surging into her and massaging her clit with every thrust, both going in and coming out.

"Oh god!" Jenna cried ecstatically. Her arms hugged the shoulder of the man above her and her legs wrapped around his.

Brian knew she was cumming, and that he was on the verge of emulating her, so he picked up the pace of his cock's deep plunges into Jenna's pussy. She clung to him as tightly as she had before, and every thrust into her pressed her back firmly against the couch and jerked the dildo around inside her ass. "Oh!" she cried as she felt her climax flood through her body from her ass and pussy and completely overwhelm her. Once again, she sank her fingernails into the already-lacerated back of the man who had just brought her to her orgasm.

With the fabulous things Jenna's pussy was doing for his cock, Brian didn't even notice the pain. He continued driving every inch of his shaft in and out of her, until his own climax, which had been building up like a volcano, exploded, and he ejaculated into his condom. A few more strokes later, and a few more gobs of cum pumped into the latex protector, and he was also through cumming. Brian sagged on top of Jenna, but continued supporting his weight on his elbows and knees.

They lay like that for almost ten minutes. Jenna's pussy was awash in her fragrant juices, but her partner was not capable just then of licking it off her, although he knew it would be delicious. Even as wet as she was, her pussy was so compressed by the dildo in her ass that, although his cock softened, it did not slip out until he pulled it loose while getting to his knees. Jenna lay still and smiled at him while he devoured all the delicious treat she had just provided for him. When he finally raised his head again, she spoke.

"Today was really fabulous, Mr. Hanson," Jenna enthused. "This was the best sex I've ever had in my whole life!"

"It was really great for me too, Jenna, but I know how to make it even better."

"You do? I don't see how it could be."

"Imagine that the dildo in your ass was a real cock, but even bigger, and it was going in and out while my cock was doing the same for your pussy. That's after your pussy has been thoroughly eaten out, of course."

"Oh, well, sure, I can see that. But how could that happen? You've only got one, unless I really missed something."

"No, you're right. I've only got one. But, I also have friends, and they have the same kind of equipment as I have, some of them bigger than mine. And, I've got an apartment where they can get together with us on Saturday."

A whole, incredible world of more and better sex opened up in Jenna's mind. She thought about being able to suck off Mr. Hanson, as she had on their first meeting, while being fucked by his friend, maybe in her ass. She thought about having two cocks taking turns rounding in and out of her. Jenna tore the top sheet loose from a memo pad on the desk.

"Write down your address and what time you want me to be there on Saturday," she said, a lewd and eager grin spreading across her face.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jenna and Brian had and expect to have for the rest of the school year, and maybe even beyond that. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12