All Comments on 'Hot Buttered'

by OhMissScarlett

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
RhymeFairyRhymeFairyalmost 19 years ago
Hot~

Mmmm wowza~!!

A hot lil steam trip on da farm~!!

Love this story.

Kept me wonderin' what was gonna happen next~!

More please~!!

*fans self*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FanFreakingTastic

a little incest...a little anal...a little butter...and a unicorn poster on the wall. Something for everyone!

impressiveimpressivealmost 19 years ago
Mmmmmm ... MMF!

Delightful combo and delightfully told. ~ Imp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh! to be a gay man...

I never really thought about it before but your story makes me wonder what it would be like to be a gay man...YUM!

well done, missy...now, come on over to the dark side and i'll show you what its like. *grin*

sophia janesophia janealmost 19 years ago
~~

Damn Scarlett! Very hot. I loved every bit of it!

Honey123Honey123almost 19 years ago
WOW

Holy moly, this was HOT...whew!!!

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOTT

Well, fuck me, that was smokin! I adored it. Well written as well as titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
3 on a farm

Loved your story ,well written good avid descriptions ,really hot nice twist dam it made me so horny thank s for it what a pleasure to read

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
diguised gay sleaze

Get a proper label. This was more gay than anything else. What? You trying to mislead people? Naww, thought never crossed your mind.

kreeperkreeperalmost 19 years ago
The best

I don't know how you did it, but you snuck in some damn good gay parts in this incest story, and hell if I didn't like it too! Damn that was a good story! Keep this up and my dick will fall off! Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

U managed to sneak in some gay sex with incest. Cool!!! hot fucking scence...keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent, OMS!

You're very good at this sex stuff! ;)

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Oh Scarlett, you write so HOT!

Totally arousing and sexy! Makes me want to work on the farm. You really set the mood and held it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rowr!

Very very hot! My oussy thanks you.

Dar~Dar~over 18 years ago
ZANG!!!

WOW Scarlett this was crazy hot! You are definitely not the only one into this kind of thing. Damned hot!!!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 18 years ago
Speechless

Superbly disturbing!

Excellent.

fifty5fifty5over 18 years ago
Gay doesn't do it for me...

... but this one did (though part of the ache was for more Sadie).

I want to see where this one goes...

O.T.O.T.over 18 years ago
damn

Incredible story. Are you sure you aren't a guy?

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeover 18 years ago
country folk

It's an awesome story. Sadie is a very hot sister.

Ike_The_SpikeIke_The_Spikeover 18 years ago
In-Freaking-credible!!!

This story had me playing with my cock and fingering my ass! You have got to write more stories with these characters.

naradragonflynaradragonflyover 18 years ago
more more more!

Wild sexy threesomes. Of any gender. My favorite!

Your stories are the best because I love the characters as much as the sex, and Hank just makes me laugh. He's hilarious. What plot there is, it suits the story perfectly and sets it off without being distracting, and I really really liked Sadie's condition and Hank's solution to the problem. That's the kind of thinking I like to hear!

Your narration is excellent. The voice in which you wrote the Feast of the Rose Garlands and its sequel was so perfectly suited and there wasn't a single thing out of place, in the story or in the history, but the voice you use for this is so suited to this and... I'm going to end this comment here and stop gushing.

BiorgiumBiorgiumover 18 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM!!!!

I'd forgotten the power of words to make a penis so hard that at hurts, and to elicit slippery pre-cum leakage...

human_malehuman_maleabout 18 years ago
You write as a guy really well.

I've got one or two fantasies along these lines, very hot. I hope you enjoyed delving into the depths of incest/taboo, I think it suits you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

I cannot say enough about your writing. You are just fantastic. You words conjure images so perfect. Keep writing! You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I liked it a lot, but I can't help but think that Hank is taking advantage of Sadie... and Ryan... I don’t know.

neek91neek91over 13 years ago

hey. i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading this story. you dont find many like it and i wasnt sure if i wanted to read it but as soon as i started i couldnt stop.

i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best story I've read on here, and I've read tons of them. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pounding every hole

Fantastic story, great writing. Get with it and write more of the same!

As an incest lover that does just about every relative I have I found this one of the most exciting stories I've ever read. While I'm primarily a queer for cocks I do get the pussy now and then but enjoy being the pussy much more. I'm accepted by the extended family as the Whore for any member that needs to get off. I take it any time, any hole and I clean up the residue left from from the actions between others. I also service any family friends that need to relieve their pressures. My mother usually takes care of the women's needs. If my mother and I can't get you off something is definitely wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wish I was there

Wish i was licking Sadie's pussy while she had a cock in her mouth and one in her ass...

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

The tale you wove was a different one for me but I liked it . The twists and turns were very interesting and well thought out . Thank you for an Excellent read .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous