Hot Dogs and Warm Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No darling. How can I be after the time I spent with Kelvin in the swing club."

"Swing club!" she screeched.

"He wanted it. He said that your father and I spoiled his first visit. You two, he said, had a difficult time hiding from us."

"You used the pool?"

"We did."

"In the nude?"

"Of course. One cannot swim with towels round the waist."

"You kissed him on the lips."

"We hugged and we kissed in the pool."

"Did you use the rooms?"

"We did."

"Tell me Mom."

"We went all the way."

"You did Mom."

"Yes. You sleep with Dad in the next room. Why the silence. You like it?"

"I'd love to."

Kelvin tossed round and the blanket got awry.

"He has no clothes on Mom." Thereupon Mother took off the blanket. Both admired the naked form of the young man.

"He is hurt that you should have spit it out."

"He told you that too."

"Everything."

"It flooded in so suddenly I couldn't help it."

Slowly and deliberately Mother now took off her night dress. She climbed up the cot and lay on him carefully aligning vulva on to his penis and hugged him.

"When he wakes up he will be alert. We will have it once or maybe more." She asked daughter to cover them.

"Put of the light out and go and join your Dad."

Caro kissed her mother and then her brother, pulled the blanket over them and skipped out of the room treading air.

Mom wondered what the amazing city of Copenhagen has to offer them on their third and last day.

12