Hot Easter Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
475 Followers

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk, yyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" She screamed as she came, her pussy tightening around my tongue and then her juices flowing out into my waiting mouth.

She sat still on my face for a while, regaining her breath as I lapped up her remaining pussy juices.

"My God, that was one of the best orgasms you've ever given me." She said, still panting a bit.

I tried to reply, but my face was still covered by Anita's pussy.

"Louisa, could you do the honours and remove his boxers please?" She asked.

I then felt Louisa's smooth hands on my body as she gently pulled my boxers off me before Anita slowly moved herself down my body so that my hard cock was against her back before in one movement lifting herself up and over it, lining it up with her entrance and finally sliding herself down it. We both moaned in pleasure as Anita's sopping pussy glided down over my throbbing cock, soothing it as it slipped easily inside her until she was completely impaled on it. She ground herself down onto it, trying to get more of my cock inside her as I reached up and started playing with her 36DD's in my hands. She then started riding me, sliding up my shaft before slamming herself back down again, faster and faster until her moans had nearly turned into one constant scream of pleasure. I alternated my gaze between watching her breasts jumping around wildly in my hands and her pussy taking the full length of my cock inside it before sliding off and taking it's full length again. I could see the glint of her juices on my cock and the surrounding area as she slid up, there was no way I was going to be able to last much longer, I was about to shoot a big load of cum deep into my mother-in-law's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to cum." I told her.

"Oh, God yesssss, so am IIIIIII, oh, fiiilllllll me uppppp." Anita moaned back.

The next time she slammed herself down onto me I grabbed onto her breasts and thrust up into her and unloaded torrent after torrent of cum deep inside Anita's pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkk, yeesssssssssssssss, I'm cuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnggggggg." She screamed as her pussy clenched hold of my cock, trapping it inside her as she came and I filled her up with my cum.

"My God that was wonderful, what a leaving present!" Anita said as she regained her breath.

"That wasn't your present!" I told her, "You may have noticed Louisa filming us, well the camera is your present, it's a top of the range digital camcorder."

"So why was she filming us then?" Anita asked with a smile.

"I just thought you'd like a video to remind yourself of your time here!" I said with a grin.

"Thanks, and I think it's time for me to finish for the last time." She said looking at the clock.

"Well it's a few minutes early yet, but as it's your last day, I don't think it matters." I replied.

With that Anita walked out of my office for the last time as my secretary, taking the camcorder off Louisa as she passed her, leaving her bra and g-string on my floor, before walking brazenly past everyone to the lift, naked with my cum dribbling out of her pussy and down her leg, everyone staring at her as she waited for the lift before taking a bow and getting into the lift as all the men of the departments eyes popped out.

Louisa and I followed her a minute later, still leaving Anita's lingerie on the floor, locking my office as we went and found her waiting naked by my car. We dropped Louisa off at her flat first before Anita gave me head all the way home.

*******************************

*******************************

The weekend passed quickly, my wife was due to give birth anytime so we were all on edge and quite frankly I was glad to be going to work to get away from it. It was certainly weird not going to work with Anita for the first time in nearly three years, but I didn't have much time to dwell on that before I picked Louisa up from her flat. She was dressed in her normal work clothes and wasn't very chatty, probably due to the fact her performance review was today. Anyway we soon got to work and initially Louisa and I went about our own jobs. It was about 11 o'clock when I called her into my office.

"Well then Miss. Dugdale, it's time for your performance review, So would you like to start by telling me your opinion on how the past month has gone?" I asked her.

"Well I think I've fitted in well here, everybody's made me feel really welcome. Some of the tasks were a bit daunting at first, but thanks to Anita I think I've pretty much got the hang of things now." She told me.

"I'd agree with that, your secretarial work is generally good, obviously you're not quite perfect yet but you've only been here a month and your progress is definitely pleasing. Now onto the other side of your job, you realise that this is your last chance to back out should you wish to?" I told her.

"No, I don't want to back out." She replied with a smile.

"Well then Miss. Dugdale, I think we'd best strip you naked then!" I said with a grin.

We both stood up and I watched as Louisa unbuttoned her jacket and took it off to reveal a white lacy bra, she then reached behind her back and unhooked it before slowly pulling it away from her chest to reveal her 34E's to me for the first time. I was taken aback by just how large they were and also how they didn't seem to sag at all, her areoles were tiny and to my surprise she had both her nipples pierced.

"When did you get those done?" I asked in surprise.

"Just after I got the job, Anita took me one lunchtime, she said that she thought you'd like it but she thought she was too old to get it done." Louisa explained.

"Well she was right, I do like them!" I told her.

I then slowly reached out and tentatively took Louisa's breasts in my hands, I couldn't believe how soft they were, I toyed with her piercings causing her to let out a small moan. I then lowered my head to her breast and took her nipple in my mouth, running my tongue around the piercing as she moaned again. I stood back and quickly slipped out of my suit and shirt, so I was standing there in just my boxers before watching as Louisa slowly slid her skirt down her long legs to show off her perfectly shaven pussy. She smiled at me as I took in the sight of her perfect body, my cock obviously rock hard now. I slipped my boxers off as she climbed onto my desk, positioning herself so her legs were hanging off the end. I walked over to her and lined my cock up with her entrance, ready to take her virginity.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded that she was, so I put a bit of pressure on her entrance so that my cock started to slip slowly inside her virgin pussy, I only got in a few inches before I came up against the resistance of her virginity.

"Would you like me to just do it quickly? Get it over with?" I asked her.

Again she nodded that she would, so I withdrew a bit before thrusting quickly through her hymen and taking her virginity. Louisa gasped in shock as I pushed through it, so I stayed where I was until she was ready for more. When she had recovered a bit I slowly started to inch my way further into her until all nine inches of my cock were buried inside her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels huge! Huge and very good!" She said with a smile.

I started to slowly thrust in and out of her, building up a good rhythm. Her huge breasts were wobbling like crazy on her chest as I thrust in and out of her and she was definitely enjoying it judging by how much noise she was making. Her pussy was amazingly tight, but smooth as silk as I slid in and out of it and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"I'm going to cum soon." I told her.

I'm not sure she responded, she just kept moaning ever louder as I thrust in and out of her. Then, with a loud squeal of pleasure she came and her pussy tightened it's grip on my cock further. I was already on the edge and the extra tightness hurled me over as I shot torrents of cum deep inside Louisa's pussy, this seemed to just intensify her orgasm and her body was visibly shaking.

Eventually we both regained our breath.

"Well Miss. Dugdale, I'm pleased to inform you that you've successfully completed your review and the job of my personal secretary is now yours permanently." I told her, my cock still buried inside her.

Louisa just looked up at me and smiled.

milfocker
milfocker
475 Followers
12