Hot Easter Surprise - The Truth?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers

I left my mother-in-law topless on her bed with my cum on her chin and breasts to go to the bathroom and have a shower. I took off my t-shirt and was just about ready to get in the shower when I realised that I didn't have a towel. I went back to Anita's room to ask her for one, and as I entered the room my eyes were drawn to the bed, where Anita, having removed her skirt and knickers was sat up, sawing two fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy. My cock instantly hardened again, as I stared with disbelief at the scene before me.

Anita saw me and froze, her fingers still inside her pussy and stammered: "I thought you'd be gone longer."

"I didn't have a towel..." I told her.

"Oh, right. I just get so horny after giving head." She explained, still with her fingers frozen inside her pussy.

"So I can see!" I said looking at the juices escaping from her pussy, "You should have said, I would have returned the favour!"

"But that wouldn't be right, I'm your mother-in-law." She informed me.

"But obviously a mother-in-law sucking her son-in-law's cock until he came in her mouth is fine, right." I countered.

Anita desperately tried to come up with an answer, but couldn't and just watched as I joined her on the bed, her eyes on my once again hard cock. I took hold of her hand and slowly pulled her fingers out of her pussy before bringing them up to my mouth and sucking her juices off them, she tasted really sweet.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, you taste delicious." I told her, "Do you mind if I go back for more?"

Anita shook her head so I quickly slipped my fingers inside my mother-in-law's pussy before pulling them out and putting them straight into my mouth.

"Very nice, but I think I need to taste them directly from the source." I said with a smile.

Before she could protest I dived between her legs and slowly licked up her slit, tasting her fresh juices, I felt her shudder as I did so and knew that there was no way she was going to stop me now. I licked up and down her slit again a few times before parting her lips with my tongue and beginning to lick her out as she moaned in pleasure. Her moans intensified as I started working on her clit, and it didn't take long before she had her hands on my head, pushing it into her pussy as she ground it into me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk, IIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmm ccccccuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg." She screamed as she orgasmed, her sweet juices flowing out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. When I had finished lapping them up I pulled my head up and saw a look of incredible lust in my mother-in-law's eyes and knew she wanted me to fuck her.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees infront of the mirror. I want you to see exactly what your son-in-law's doing to you." I told her.

Anita then obediently got onto her hands and knees and crawled to the end of the bed. I came up behind her whilst she watched me in the mirror, I could see her juices glistening all around her sopping wet pussy, which was just waiting to be fucked. I ran the tip of my cock up and down her slit a few times, teasing her and watching the look of desperation on her face, she desperately needed it in her. I lined the head up with her entrance before slowly sinking my cock into Anita's pussy. She was pretty damn tight considering her age, her husband obviously wasn't very well endowed. I watched the look of sheer pleasure and amazement at how she was being stretched on her face until I had finally managed to stuff all of my cock into my mother-in-law's, tight, wet pussy.

I grabbed her ass and slowly started pumping my cock in and out of her pussy, slowly building up speed, watching her huge breasts flail around more and more in the mirror as I slammed my cock in and out of my mother-in-law's pussy at ever increasing speeds. It was obvious from her face that she was enjoying it, although it was the site of her breasts wobbling in time in time with my thrusts that spurred me on, faster and faster. By now I could see Anita's face contorted with pleasure whilst she moaned and her breasts bounced in time with every thrust. If she hadn't sucked me dry a few minutes before there would have been no way I could have lasted this long, I thought to myself.

But soon I was ready to cum again: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm in you Anita." I warned her. She had no time to react though, as within seconds, with an almighty groan of pleasure I unloaded myself into my mother-in-law's pussy. I caught sight of her face as my cum splashed into her and at that second she looked like she was in Heaven.

I pulled out of her and announced: "I think I'll go for that shower now." Before leaving for the bathroom with my mother-in-law still on her bed, on all fours, looking at herself naked in the mirror with a pussyfull of her son-in-law's cum and me with a grin as wide as Canada.

***************************************** ***************************************** *****************************************

It was Christmas day and my fiancée and I were staying at her family's, we had just been woken up by her brother and told to come into her parents room to unwrap our presents. We went in and sat on the bed, and that's when I noticed that my mother-in-law was only wearing a flimsy nightie that left very little to the imagination, showing off a hell of a lot of her cleavage and not disguising her obviously hard nipples. Needless to say I spent the next hour or so struggling not to get an erection infront of my fiancée's whole family and desperately trying to not stare blatantly at my mother-in-law's big breasts.

The rest of the day ran smoothly and no-one seemed to have noticed my problems of earlier. We all drank a fair bit, what with it being Christmas, and so by midnight we were all knackered and went to bed. After talking with my fiancée for about an hour I decided I needed a drink and went downstairs. I crept down as quietly as I could, trying not to wake anyone else up and started to slowly open the door.

"Who is it?" A voice I recognised as my mother-in-law, Anita's asked.

"It's me." I replied, not very helpfully.

"OK, come in but don't turn the light on." She said.

I crept in and quietly shut the door behind me. I could just make out Anita's shape lying on the sofa.

"I'm down here because I couldn't put up with his snoring!" She said, referring to her husband.

"Oh, I just came down for a drink." I told her.

"Could you possibly make me one as well? I'll have a cup of herbal tea, thanks." She said.

I went into the kitchen and turned the light on, before putting the kettle on for Anita and making myself a glass of squash. I poured the boiling water into her cup and then turned around to see Anita stood in the doorway, my jaw dropped to the floor, closely followed by my tongue. She was wearing a flimsy nightie again, but this time it was pretty much see-through! I could easily make out the exact size and shape of both her breasts and the slightly darker area of her nipple, I glanced down and it became clear she also wasn't wearing any knickers.

"I was hoping you'd come down," She said with a smile, "I wanted to ask you whether my breasts look better in this nightie or the one I was wearing this morning?"

"Um, Uh, I...." I stammered.

"Oh come on, do you really think I didn't notice you staring at my breasts this morning?" She asked.

"I, um, uh..." I continued to stammer.

I was only wearing a pair of boxers, which by now I'd pitched a rather obvious tent in. Anita took a step closer to me and rubbed my erection through my boxers.

"Hmmm, I would say you liked this one best. But I wonder what would happen if I did this?" She said.

She then proceeded to slowly drop the straps of the nightie from her shoulders before allowing it to drop to the floor, leaving her completely exposed in front of me. Her huge 36DD breasts and neatly trimmed pussy on full display. My cock was now desperately straining to get out of my boxers, and literally sprung out as Anita pulled my boxers down before slowly running her fingers up and down the shaft, teasing me.

"Now, do you think we could come to an agreement about how we proceed now I've caught you? If not I may just have to tell my husband about you ogling me!" She threatened, still stroking my cock.

"I'm sure we can." I said nervously.

"Good. Now I think we'll start with something simple, so until I let you go to bed you have to do everything I say, understood?" She told me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well then I won't beat around the bush, that'll be your job. Incase you hadn't guessed I'm in desperate need of a good fucking and orgasm, so that's your first task, understood?" She told me, still teasing my cock with her fingers.

"Yes."

"Good, let's get on with it then." She said before dropping to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth and sucking on it quickly. She then got back up, walked to the dining room and bent over the dinner table, presenting her pussy to me.

I walked up behind her, my nine inch cock leading the way, when she felt the head of my cock touch her entrance she turned to me and said:

"Make sure you do me good and hard!"

Heeding Anita's words I slammed my cock into her, making her gasp as my sudden invasion stretched her wet pussy. I then started fucking her hard, as she moaned in pleasure, I could hear her breasts slapping together and my balls slapping on her ass, both of which spurred me on to fuck her harder still. The hardest task would be to not shoot my cum into her until she'd cum herself, the feeling of my cock sliding between my mother-in-law's pussy lips was excruciatingly pleasurable and I was already trying hard to stop myself from cumming.

In an attempt to speed up her orgasm I reached around her with my right hand and located her clit. This had the desired effect and she was now moaning louder than she was before and it wasn't long before I felt her pussy contract around my cock as she started to cum, she was trying hard to stifle her moans of pleasure, but after holding back for so long I was finally able to let go, and a gush of cum splashed into Anita's pussy which sent her into another orgasm which this time she couldn't stifle and she moaned in pleasure as I filled her pussy with my cum.

I pulled my flaccid cock out of her pussy and took a step back to allow her to stand up. She turned around, looking completely knackered after the two orgasms and hard fucking I'd just given her, my cum dribbling down her thighs as she spoke:

"Wow, that's the most rampant sex I've ever had! Now, don't think I've finished with you just yet, see that cum dribbling down my thigh? I want you to feed it to me with your tongue. Then I want you to fish more cum out of my pussy with your tongue before kissing me."

I quickly got down on my knees and licked my cum off her thigh, it tasted a bit salty, but not as bad as I'd expected, before standing up and sticking my tongue out. Anita gently licked the cum off my tongue before encouraging me to get back down on my knees. I shuffled forward so I was underneath her, then lifted my head up to her pussy, the smell of our sex was still very fresh and intoxicating as I stuck my tongue into her well fucked pussy, twirling it around inside, picking up as much cum as I could before withdrawing it and standing up.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled myself into her, her breasts felt amazing pressing into my bare chest, then slowly moved my head towards hers, and then we were kissing, I slowly slipped my tongue inside my mother-in-law's mouth, feeding her my cum and her juices, her tongue washed over mine, eager to take all I had got for her. She abruptly pulled away, but allowed me to keep holding her.

"I think that will do for tonight, but I've got more plans for you yet!" She said with a smile.

I reluctantly stopped pulling her body into mine, gathered my clothes and headed off upstairs, feeling pleased with myself and eager to hear about Anita's next plan.

***************************************** ***************************************** *****************************************

My fiancée and I were staying with her family for Easter and it was the second Sunday of our holiday. I was upstairs doing some work on the computer when my fiancée came into our room:

"Could you possibly go with mum to the Grandparents house, she'll need a hand carrying some things, but don't worry, they're on holiday."

"Ok, I suppose." I replied.

"Thanks. Make sure you're nice and helpful, she's been really down recently." She told me, before giving me a kiss.

My mother-in-law and I got in the car and she drove the short distance to my fiancée's grandparents house without saying a word. We then loaded the car up in silence before going back inside to check everything was locked up.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" She replied.

"Well, you've not said a word since we've been here and you've seemed really down recently." I told her.

"I suppose I have been a bit down for one reason or another." She replied.

"Anything in particular? You know you can talk to me and I won't tell anyone else." I told her.

"That's really kind of you, but I don't really want to discuss it." She said.

"Come on, sometimes you should just get things off your chest when they're dragging you down." I told her.

"I guess you're right, well, here goes then." She said sitting down in a chair.

I quickly sat down next to her and turned towards her, waiting for her to start.

"I suppose the problem's been building up for a while now and it's finally got to the extent that it's making me feel like crap, every time I look in the mirror I see this ugly, fat woman staring back and I hate it, I hate how I look and I hate the way I feel about myself." She told me.

"So that's where your daughter gets it from!" I said with a smile.

"But she's not ugly or fat." She said.

"I know, that's what I keep telling her and it's what I'm going to tell you as well. You are neither fat nor ugly. Would you agree that your daughter has a pretty face?" I asked.

"Yes, but what's that got to do with me?" She asked.

"Well last time I checked you were her mother, and I think she certainly gets her looks from you." I told her.

"That's sweet of you, and maybe she does. But I'm more than 25 years older than her and fatter!" She protested.

"So what if you're 25 years older? You're still a pretty woman and you are most certainly not fat." I told her.

"Yes I am! There's not one good part of my body." She claimed.

"Yes there is." I retorted.

"Name it." She countered.

"I'd rather not, I don't want to embarrass us." I told her.

"I'm pouring my heart out here. The least you could do is be honest. So name one good part of my body." She told me.

"Your breasts." I blurted out.

"What's so good about them?" She asked, seeming genuinely surprised.

"Well, um, they're, um, big, natural and um, rather eye-catching." I stammered.

"Not to mention saggy and ugly." She replied.

"They certainly don't look ugly, infact I would love to see just how beautiful they are!" I blurted out.

Anita just looked at me stunned for a few seconds, then I'm sure I saw something flicker in her eyes and click in her head as she said: "Alright then."

She then proceeded to take her jumper off to reveal a functional black bra before unclasping that and pulling it free to allow her huge 36DD breasts to gently bounce free. I couldn't believe what was happening, here I was with my mother-in-law standing topless infront of me having just stripped for me! Her breasts did sag a bit, as was to be expected, but they certainly weren't ugly, she had large dark areola that contrasted perfectly with her normal, pale skin tone, in the middle of which stood two large nipples. I just sat there gawping at them for a while, before finally being able to blurt something out:

"I think I win, they're beautiful. Can I touch them?" I asked.

"Sure, why not, it's not like it'll make this any weirder!" She replied.

I slowly reached out and took Anita's breasts in my hands, making sure I got a good feel of them.

"I think we should add soft to my list!" I said with a smile.

I gently tweaked her nipples between my thumb and fore finger until they were hard before bending down and taking each one in turn in my mouth, sucking on and running my tongue around it. A small groan of pleasure gave away the fact she was enjoying this.

"I think I should check to see if there are any other good parts of your body." I told her.

I then proceeded to quickly pull down her trousers and underwear, so that my mother-in-law was now standing completely naked before me. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and she had slightly protruding lips, that I could see already had a film of slick wetness on them. I licked up her lips to taste her juices, she tasted so sweet! I began darting my tongue around her pussy, fishing her juices out of her slit with my tongue. My cock was now straining to get out of my boxers and jeans, I was absolutely desperate to be inside her.

I stopped licking her pussy and looked up at her: "I think I've found another good part of your body, but I think I might need to probe it deeply to be sure. Do you mind if I slip my probe inside you?" I asked.

Anita shook her head: "Whatever you have to do."

I quickly stood up and slipped my t-shirt off before taking down my jeans and boxers and allowing my rock hard cock to spring free. I was now standing completely naked infront of my completely naked mother-in-law, my mind was going into overdrive, but there would be time to rationalise it after I'd fucked her.

"I think you'll be easier to probe if you're lying down." I told her.

Anita lay down on the floor of her parents lounge and spread her legs, I quickly got down ontop of her, lining my cock up with her wet entrance.

"I've been waiting years to do this!" I told her.

"Then hurry up and do it!" She replied, with a smile.

I started to ease myself into her pussy, but had to go slow, as although she was dripping wet she was still very tight and every extra inch of my cock was stretching her pussy further. I eventually managed to stuff all of my nine inches into my mother-in-law's wet pussy and lay still to let her get used to the size.

"Ooooooooohhh, I forgot how good it felt to have a cock slip inside me, though it's never felt that good before and I've never been this stretched by a cock before!" She told me.

"How come you're so tight?" I asked.

"My husband's not half the man you are, literally. Now fuck me good and hard." She told me.

I started slowly rocking back and forth in and out of her, withdrawing my cock to the point where only the tip of the head was left inside her before thrusting it back into her, each time thrusting it harder, quicker and deeper until I was slamming it hard into her with every thrust, her huge breasts wobbling like two big plates of jelly on her chest.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fffffffuuuuccccccccckkkkkk, yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss." She moaned.

I was certainly enjoying fucking my mother-in-law, and by the sound of it the feeling was more than mutual. I was still ramming it hard into her sopping pussy, every stroke bringing me closer to shooting my load deep inside her lovely wet hole.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, keeeeeeeeep pounding mmmmmeeeeee, IIIIIIII'mmmmmm going to cuuuuuuuuummmmmmm." Anita moaned loudly.

"Ooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeessssssss, me tooooooooooooo." I moaned back.

"Shiiiiiiitttttttt, I'm cuuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnngggg, cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm in mmmmmmeeeeeee noooooooooowwwwwwwwww." She screamed.

Anita let out a low guttural moan as her body started convulsing, her hips desperately thrusting towards me trying to get more of my cock as her pussy tightened it's grip, desperate to not let the thing that was giving her so much pleasure get away. She was certainly cumming hard, I wondered how long it had been since she last had an orgasm, and it certainly wasn't going to be long until my next one however. I was really close now, I could feel it welling up at the base of my cock, only a few more thrusts...

milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers