Hot Easter Surprise - The Truth?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk, yyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss." I moaned loudly as I started to cum, shooting rope after rope of my sticky fluid deep inside my mother-in-law's sopping wet pussy.

My orgasm was one of the best I'd ever had, and I seemed to be just spewing cum into Anita's pussy. When it finally subsided I collapsed down ontop of my equally breathless mother-in-law, trying to get my breath back. We lay there for a while, my cock still in her pussy, as we regained our breath.

"My God, that was absolutely amazing! I haven't been fucked that well for years, maybe even ever! Not to mention the orgasm, wow! I'm normally quiet when I have one, if I have one at all." She told me.

"Thanks, you were bloody good too. I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm that good. Now do you believe me that you're still a very sexy woman?" I asked.

"I suppose there may be some truth in the statement." She said with a little smile.

"Good." I replied, whilst slowly pulling my limp cock from her pussy, followed by our sexual mixture which trickled down her thigh and onto the carpet.

"Do you think we'll ever be able to go back to having just a normal mother-in-law son-in-law relationship?" She asked whilst standing up, so that more of our sexual mixture dripped out of her pussy and trickled down her thigh.

"I think the question is do you want to?" I said whilst starting to put my clothes back on.

"Hmmmm, let me think, do I want your cock filling my pussy again?" she said, scooping up the liquid running down her thigh and licking it off her hand, "Yes, I think I do!"

"Great, I'm already looking forward to slipping my huge cock inside you again." I said as I watched Anita get dressed.

'Things will certainly be a little different now!' I thought to myself, 'Different, but very good!'

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers