Hot Flashes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers

Keri snapped at her shocked daughter. "Well get your butt in here and shut the door before your father sees!"

Holly made an "uh" face, and walked in and shut the door.

Keri said, "Now lock it. I'm not gonna have that happen again."

Holly locked the door.

The frazzled daughter walked up to the tub and looked down. She put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"Mother, I can't believe you." Holly said angrily.

Mikey slumped his head back again and looked up at his big sister through dazed eyes. He was still coming down off the high of the jack off session. It was difficult for him to concentrate. He couldn't even reach down to cover his limp cock.

"First off, I can't believe what you did to me last night. But I guess that wasn't enough for you, was it? You had to go after poor little Mikey."

Holly had always called her younger brother Mikey. It was something that stuck since childhood.

Keri looked up at her upset daughter. She felt a cascade of guilt wash over her. She couldn't believe it herself. She had forced her daughter into doing things that she never would have done. She had made Holly orgasm like she never had before. Her own children! And now her she was, clutching her youngest child to her naked body in a pool of his semen, their combined urine, and bath oil.

"What did you do to my little brother, Mom?! Are you okay Mikey?"

Mikey kind of wobbled his head. Holly couldn't tell if that was a yes or no.

Keri looked her straight into her eyes and told the truth. "I sucked his penis into my mouth and then I masturbated him to orgasm."

"Look at him mom. Look at your son. Look what you've done to him."

Keri looked down at his soft penis, floating on the top of the water. Then she looked up at her daughter. She saw her nipples poking through the fabric of her baby-tee.

Just when Keri was about to apologize, a flash happened.

All Keri could see was a mass of tangled limbs, sweaty and panting. Voices moaned, and cried out in pleasure, whimpering in the throes of orgasm, shouting out with mind-blowing lust. It was a confusing vision, but one thing about the vision was certain. It consisted of two females, and one male.

Keri snapped back to reality and looked up at Holly. She was still talking about how wrong her mother had been, and how she didn't know how things could ever go back to normal.

Keri's wanton look reappeared and she said to her daughter, "They won't ever get back to normal."

Holly squinted at her. "What?!"

"You heard me young lady. It's not even going to be close to normal. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Holly was taken aback by the sudden turnaround of her mother's tone. She suddenly sounded like a mother again. Only...it was the mother...from last night. Suddenly she felt uneasy again. But she tried to stay firm.

"I...hear you. But do you hear me?"

Keri shot back, "Excuse me? Who is the Mother here?"

"Ya...you are." Holly said nervously.

"That's right. I'm the Mother. And you're the daughter. Right?"

Holly's hands left her hips and fell to her sides. She could sense this going wrong.

Holly said, "Sure, whatever."

Keri continued, "And you will do whatever I tell you to do right?"

Holly shook her head, "Not if it's like last night! I'll tell Dad!"

Keri smirked, "And I'll tell all your friends that you had your pussy licked by your own Mom!"

Holly's face went blank. She wanted to call her mom's bluff. She wanted to go tell her father right now. He was on the other side of the house working in his private den. But the funny look in her Mother's face was telling Holly, this ain't no bluff.


Holly crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "Fine, mother. What do you want me to do?"

Keri said, "Simple. Remove your panties."

Holly was defeated. Nothing was worth the embarrassment of her friends finding out about this. She put her thumbs in her cotton panties and slid them off her bottom, down her thighs, and then kicked them next to the laundry hamper.

"Fine." Holly rolled her eyes and continued to tap her foot.

Mikey watched through half closed eyelids as his big sister slid off her panties and exposed her tiny pussy to their view. And it was shaved! Mikey suddenly felt another swelling begin. His limp cock suddenly flipped up once, and then fell back down. It was still spent.

Holly asked, "Now what---mother?"

Keri said, "Step into the tub, straddle your brother, take his cock meat into that tight bald cunt of yours...and ride it till your heart's content."

Mikey's eyes wearily opened. His fingers again clawed at the porcelain. His heart began to race again. Again, his cock jumped, and then fell. It smacked the water making a little splash.

Holly, on the other hand, was furious. "Uh-UH! No way!"

Keri smirked, "It'd be a shame to ruin your reputation at your university wouldn't it Holly?"

"But...he's my brother! My stupid-little brother! And plus...uh!...that's just gross!"

Mikey's heart was pounding away. He felt a twinge when his big sister called him stupid. However, under normal circumstances, it would be kind of weird. But all of a sudden, Mikey was looking up at his sibling in a whole new way. He couldn't help himself. If he could, he'd stop the erection from building. It was an instinct that he couldn't control. Plus, his sister Holly had a tight little hole that was just begging to be entered.

Keri looked up at Holly and sneered, "Holly! Don't make me get out of this tub." She paused for dramatic emphasis. "Get your cute little ass into this tub and ride that fuck stick hard!"

Holly looked her mother deeply in the eyes. "Oh god, you are seriously nuts Mom."

Hesitantly, Holly walked to the tubs edge, and then lifted a foot. She stepped into the water on one side of her mother's calve, then brought the other foot in on the other side. She stood facing them and looked down between her legs. Her little brother's cock lay twitching on the water's surface. The look on Holly's face was that of dread. She couldn't believe this was happening.

Mikey was trying his damnest to get hard for his sister. He was getting there ever so slowly. He was weak. Not only from the physical stuff his mother did to him, but also the mental. It's not every day you wake up and get forced into a sex trio with your mom and sister. It was too much.

Holly said, "Oh come on Mom. He's not even hard!"

"Straddle him baby. He'll get hard for you."

Holly knelt over top of her little brother's cock meat. Her knees splashed down in the water and rubbed her mother's thighs. His cock was a few inches from her tiny pussy lips. She looked up at his tired face.

"I'm sorry Mikey."

They made eye contact. Mikey just shook his head at her. Holly stared deeply into his eyes and made a sympathetic face.

Holly looked down at the struggling prick. "I can't believe this," She said to herself. "I'm going to fuck my little brother."

Mikey heard that and it twitched again.

Keri was eyeing the scene before her with restless anticipation. She was getting so worked up for this. She couldn't wait. She wanted the fuckfest to begin. Then she looked over at the side of the tub. The bath oil.

Quickly, she grabbed it and sprayed a stream of oil all over his cock. She even sprayed Holly's pussy. It dripped down onto Mikey's now oily member.

Keri said, "Come on baby boy, get hard for your big sister. She needs it bad. Maybe later you can face fuck her mouth, so she can't talk back to me."

Holly glared at her mother and tears rolled down her cheek. Finally she reached down and grabbed hold of her brother's barely legal member. It was joined by her mother's hand. Together, they began to jerk him together.

Mikey began to gasp again. His legs began trembling under the water and he felt the blood rushing back up his length. It was sore now, but it was revving back up.

"Uhhhhhh..." All Mikey could manage was a groan.

Both Keri and Holly saw that he was managing to harden again. Almost as if by telepathy they both started with words of encouragement.

Keri said, "That's it sweetheart...yes, get that rod ready to weld...oh god yes, I can feel it getting harder as I squeeze it..."

Keri squeezed the base as Holly squeezed the top.

Holly felt the butterflies in her stomach and the tingling start in her pussy. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. This was arousing her. She was without a doubt getting turned on by the prospect of fucking her little brother. Listening to her mother spout words of lust was making her naturally wet. Plus the fact that she was squeezing her little brother's penis.

She dipped her pussy down and rubbed the head over her pussy lips.

Holly encouraged also, "Come on Mikey...you can do it...get this cock hard for me so I can shove it my tight hole...you'd like that, wouldn't you Mikey...you like tight holes...I know you do..."

Mikey was becoming alive again. Listening to his sister provoke him into an erection was having a major effect on him. The hand of two females squeezing his cock was like giving him electric shock treatment.

Keri was excited now. This was actually going to happen. She removed her hand. She slid both her hands up and pulled her baby boy into her.

Holly pushed his hardening prick down against his stomach. She arched her pussy forward and stroked her lips up and down the length. She put her hands down on his belly and continued to hump her smooth pussy lips against the underside of her little brother's cock meat.

Holly was breathing heavily now and panting, "Oh yes...oh yes...oh Mikey...almost hard enough...then you're gonna give it to me...realllll gooood..."

Keri looked at her daughters stiff nipples poking out of her baby-tee.

She asked, "Aren't you going to take your top off?"

Holly had completely forgot she was wearing it. Her perspiration was making it all wet anyhow.

"Whoops!" Holly said, and reached down and pulled it off her body. Her grapefruits were bouncing slightly as she humped back and forth against her brother's shaft. She balled up the shirt and tossed it to the hamper.

When Mikey saw those quarter sized nipples pop into view his cock bulged with renewed girth.

Holly smiled wantonly, "Oh! There we go Mikey!"

She reached down and grabbed the base of his shaft. It sprang straight up like the Eiffel Tower. Holly positioned her tiny lips to the head of his cock.

She was about to proceed when she looked down at his face and asked, "Have you ever done this before?"

Mikey shook his head...no.

"OH god Mikey!" Excited beyond all belief, Holly threw her head back. Her fiery hair waved about wildly. She relaxed her thighs and slowly pushed herself down, enveloping the head of her little brother's virgin penis.

Mikey moaned as she slid down further.

"Uhhhhhh...ohhhh Holly...."

Holly's pussy squeezed him all the way down until she had him fully inside her. Her bald mound touched his pubes. As hard as she could, she tightened her pussy grip on his prick.

"Aahhhhhh...ohhh God Holly!..."

She flipped her head back down, her hair flipping down with her. She stared at her brother's face through the strands of red hair. She reached down in front of her again and placed her hands on his belly. She went to town.

Holly began to bounce. No slow build up. No progressive meandering. She just started with a steady pace and began to fuck her younger brother with reckless abandon.

The fucking movements sent Mikey's butt slamming against his mother's pussy. As her kids moaned their constant cries of pleasure, Keri whimpered along with them.

Mikey's cock was a tight fit in Holly's tiny hole. She was right. Her pussy was tighter than any hand that had ever squeezed his cock.

Holly whined and cried as she bounced up and down. The tub water was splashing and sloshing all over the place as her pussy rocked back and forth on her brother. Water splashed all over the floor.

Holly was actually crying. The pleasure was so painfully good. Tears streaked down her face. Her little brother's cock stretched her small opening so wide, that it really hurt. But she couldn't stop. She didn't want to. She grinded herself so hard into him that each down thrust, her pussy rubbed his crotch.

"Ohh...Mikey...uhhhh...Mikey, my God!...oh fuck...oh fuck..."

Mikey could do nothing but sit there between the two girls and just enjoy what they did to him.

Keri slid her hands down Mikey's arms and interlaced his fingers from the back. She directed his arms like an animatronics' puppet. She reached his hands back behind Holly's fucking body and placed his palms open on her small ass cheeks.

"Oh?...uhhh...that's it Mikey....oh yes..." Holly moaned her approval.

Keri kept her hands there on top of his and directed his hands in a squeezing and pulling motion. Together they kneaded her cheeks apart and pulling her forward with each stroke.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

The moaning stopped as all three family members stared wide-eyed at each other. Holly slammed down on Mikey's cock one last time and stayed still. The sloshing water slowly ceased, and Keri, Mikey, and Holly waited quietly for something to happen.

Another knock.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" It was Dan.

Keri was suddenly scared shitless. Her head started to hurt and she wanted to die right then and there. Dan would never understand this. He couldn't. He was unable to comprehend. He was very fundamental when it came to anything. Family would be no different. Especially something this extreme. She was, for all intents and purposes, engaged in sexual conduct with her children. Their children. She didn't know what to do.

Dan called again, "Hello? Holly? Is that you?"

Holly's face went white. She looked at her mother. Keri just shrugged. Holly rolled her eyes. She had to say something.

"Yes Daddy?" She called to him innocently.

"Are you alright in there? I thought I heard you moaning." Dan sounded like a concerned father.

"Oh no Daddy. I'm fine. I'm just..." She looked around. She looked down at Mikey's cock impaled to the hilt in her pussy.

"I'm just...shaving...my legs." She made a 'is that okay?' look at her mother. Keri again shrugged.

Dan said, "Oh. I thought I heard water splashing."

Panicked, Holly started to fuck her little brother again. The water sloshing and splashing started up again. "Yeah...that's right...it is. I'm...scrubbing with the shower brush."

Mikey arched his back and started to grunt through closed lips as his sister's tight pussy began to fuck him again. He was aching to scream his pleasure out loud. Holly obviously didn't notice because she continued her up and down fucking motion.

Keri saw this and thought fast.

She reached around him, pulled her baby boy's face to hers, and covered his mouth with her own. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and inserted her tongue.

"hmmm..." Keri hummed silently into her son's mouth. Mikey instinctively opened his mouth and began kissing his mother back in a heated lip lock. Holly bounced feverishly upon her little brother while talking to her father on the other side of the bathroom door.

Holly moaned, "Uhhhh...OHhhh...I mean, yes Daddy. That's what I'm doing in here! Ah..."

Dan asked, "Are you sure you're alright in there?"

Holly squeezed her brother tightly and began fucking him faster.

"Uh-hmmmmmm....oh yes...oh god yes Daddy..."

"Ohhh-kay then." Dan said. "By the way. Where are your mother and brother at?"

Holly flipped her hair back and looked at the door, "Uhhh...they're at...ohhhh...I think she took him to school." An orgasm ripped through her. "Ahhhhhhh..." Dan asked, "Are you alright Holly?"

Holly leaned over into her mother and brother's kissing faces. She opened her mouth and covered the side of their lips with hers. They broke free and Mikey engaged his big sister in a tongue swallowing frenzy.

Holly, hummed into Mikey's mouth, "Uh-huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Then she broke away. Breathlessly she said to the door, "Yeah Daddy...ohhh man...I just cut myself shaving...I'm all good now."

"Okay honey. I'm going into the office. Tell your mother when she gets in."

Holly exasperatedly said, "Will do Daddy! Bye!"

All three of them listened as Dan left the hallway and went into the living room. They sat completely still and listened as he went out the front door and locked it. They didn't move until they heard the car start, then pull out of the driveway.

Holly looked down at Mikey and said lustfully, "Fill me up Mikey."

Keri sucked on her son's neck and pinched both his nipples.

Mikey's hands continued to grab-ass his sister.

Holly leaned back and held onto her little brother's ankles. She arched herself up and began a vigorous fuck attack, slamming her tight hole down on her brother's raging hard-on. She screamed at the top of her lungs now, with no worry of alerting her father.

"OH FUCK Mikey...OH GOD...UHHH!...FILL ME!...COME ON...YOU CAN FILL ME...I KNOW YOU GOT IT IN YOU..."

Keri tilted her son's head back again and swallowed his tongue. They made out heavily as Holly rode his prick like a hellcat.

Finally, Mikey's face contorted. He yelled into his mother's wanton mouth.

Keri encouraged him.

"That's it baby boy! You can do it! You're gonna cum! You're gonna fucking cum big time into the bitchy big sister of yours! Oh yes, sweetheart! Fill that cunt up with your cream!"

Holly yelled again, riding for all she was worth, "FUCKING CUM IN ME Mikey!!"

That did it.

Mikey slammed his groin up into the air, lifting his big sister with him. He held onto her ass tightly and pulled her down with him as he slammed back into his mother's sensitive pussy lips.

The bathtub water splashed out like a tidal wave.

Mikey yelled, "OOOOoooooohhhhhhh FUCKKKkkkkkkkkkk!"

And he too came like a tidal wave.

Holly fell forward on her brother and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. She felt his cum spraying the insides of her pussy like a fire hose. She arched her back and inserted one of her nipples into her mouth. He sucked it in quickly and nursed on it like a savage.

Keri looked up into her daughter's face and smirked.

Holly glared at her angrily.

"Are you happy now? I fucked my own brother."

Keri smiled greedily at her and said, "Oh yeah."

Holly said, "Fuck you!"

Then both mother and daughter leaned together over Mikey and kissed passionately. Mikey felt like a piece of meat, sandwiched between two pieces of fleshy bread.

**********

EMAIL ME! Let me know what you think!

The 3rd and final chapter is on it's way.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
671 Followers
12