All Comments on 'Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 03'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Still rockin' down the highway

Still maintaining the same high level of excellence. Sounds like the author has been to all the places he (or she) is writing about.

Keep those wheels a-rollin'!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 9 years ago
Texas

What a way to go along and cum in the boonies! A real treat is had by all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The more I read....

.....the more you're making me miss Val, who I mentioned in a comment to chapter 2. She was also very small, and petite, about 5' 2". She had that little bit of kinkiness to her that Donna has in these stories, and, being as tiny as she was, had a very small vagina that was always challenged by my thickness and length, not that I'm porn star size, but could always bottom out against her cervix and that would really set her off, unlike some women who say that hurts. Instead, she'd go into orbit, digging into my back and getting very loud as she climaxed. Keep up the writing about the mature subject. You're doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hate the cheating but the sex scenes are amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
724 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.