All Comments on 'Hot for Teacher'

by nawtyone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great First Time story

Cool story, I liked this a lot. The letters and thoughts which built made an unusual and interesting plot with a hot climax. You write well and did make it sound believable. I look forward to reading more from you again.

- Mitch

wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Quite good...

For your first submission, I think this is excellent. I hope that you will certainly continue this...

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good story

It would seem that you have room to add to the story, too.

Sure hope he doesn't get caught but he will

Yes, good writing. Kept my interest to the end. and more.

Jay_LloydJay_Lloydover 19 years ago
Great Student - Teacher Fun

nawtyone (apt name), if that is true as you say it is, then as well as being a fine writer you are a bad girl!

Did you and he get caught?

Anyway, great job.

morbidbutterflymorbidbutterflyover 19 years ago
Wow

I loved your story. I have a thing for teachers and I even wrote a story and posted it on here. I thought this was one of the best ones I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sexxxy

Loved the story... one of the best I've read on here... I wanted to do my teacher so bad in my junior and senior year of highschool... there was some crazy flirting but nothing serious... I wish i could go back in time and write letters and watch his reaction.. hot!

MinxChiqueMinxChiquealmost 12 years ago
over the edge

Such a hot story. It took me to the edge, then pushed me over the cliff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous