Hot Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,221 Followers

That was no problem with Greg. His experienced ass opened right up for me and accepted my hard meat with practically no resistance. After the initial rush faded away, however, I began to regain some control and soon I was fucking Greg's hot ass steadily, though still slowly. I wrapped my hands around his thighs to increase my leverage, and I thrilled at the wet slap, slap, slap of my cock pumping back and forth in Greg's ass. I looked down to find that Greg had grabbed his cock and was jacking his cock in rhythm to my fucking motion. Moans and groans of pleasure filled the room as we fucked with ever-increasing intensity. I was straining to hold back the flood of cum that was reaching the boiling point in my balls while my thrusts became longer and harder in Greg's ass.

Greg's hands were pulling harder on his hot slender cock, which was covered with a mixture of his flowing pre-cum and the lubricant. "C'mon, man, fuck me, fuck me hard," Greg cried as his cock began to swell even larger in his hands. I did as he requested and began to pound my cock in Greg's ass as he rolled his hips in a time-tested circular motion designed to get every bit of my dick as deep as possible in his trembling ass.

Suddenly, Greg threw his head back and cried, "I'M GONNA CUM. OH GOD, HERE IT COMES." And his cock exploded like a cannon in a series of great white splashes. His first shot hit his face, just to the left of his nose and streamed down his cheek; the second hit his neck and the rest splattered all over his manly chest and down his stomach. I was just seconds behind, as I pumped deeper than ever in his ass and felt my cock balloon in Greg's spasming, twitching ass. With an incoherent roar, I spewed a prodigious cum load deep into Greg's ass and into his bowels as he wrapped his legs around my waist to take every bit of cock I could give him.

Even before I had finished squeezing out the last dregs of my cum into his ass, I bent down and licked Greg's cum off his face and neck then kissed him deeply, giving him a liberal taste of his salty-sweet semen. The rest of his cum was smeared all over our chests and stomachs as we writhed on the floor in mutual ecstasy. We were sweaty cum-covered wrecks as we finally came down from our mountainous mutual orgasm. I looked deeply in Greg's deep blue eyes and he looked back at me in what could only be described as a look of deep contentment.

After a long time lying like that, we finally looked at the clock and reluctantly disengaged ourselves from each other. I looked down as a river of my cum gushed from Greg's wide-open asshole. I offered Greg a chance to shower, but he said no, he had to get to his next appointment. "Besides, I want to keep your cum in me and on me as long as I can," he said as he pulled his clothes on. "It'll give me something pleasant to think about while I'm sucking shit." We laughed at that, then I sent him on his way.


As it turned out, we never got together again. Several months later, I read his mother's obit in the paper and I saluted my friend on his future. I hope he's found himself some place where he can be who and what he is, and not have to live his life in the closet. As for me, I haven't had another experience with male sex, but my sex life with my wife got a little bit hotter after that. I never told her about what had happened, but I did incorporate elements of that afternoon into our sex play. And whenever I need an erotic mental image to spur me on, all I have to do is recall my hot lunch with the septic tank cleaner.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,221 Followers
12