Hot 'n' Wet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His reply was to hold her and move gently to the provocative beat.

He kissed her gently and asked: "Is that really a good idea?"

What was he asking her? Why didn't he just say: YES! Then fuck her hot and hard! She needed him to fuck her lights out! She was panting, for chrissake!

She replied, "No Peter, it isn't a good idea, but I need you to Make. Me. Cum. Hard."

His hands caressed her butt and back. She trembled in his embrace. Her clit sent her brain 'Fuck me' messages every half-second.

Arm in arm they left the dance floor and said goodbye to Colin and Michael. While Peter paid the tab, Colin winked at her. Michael rolled his eyes. Then he walked her out to the parking lot. When they got outside, he kissed her deeply then asked her: "Your place or mine?"

"Mine, I can't go to your place. I'll get fired." She said.

"Well, I don't think that you'd be let go, but it might get sticky for you. No, it would get sticky and bad for you. Your place it is, then. Let's take my car."

"I shouldn't leave it here." She pointed to her Toyota. "They might tow it."

"I think it'll be fine. I'll drop you here tomorrow morning." He gave her a squeeze. "OK?" He gave her one of his thousand watt smiles.

"OK." She gave him a smile of her own.

A Cadillac chirped and blinked its lights. The engine started a moment later. They got in and she slid across the bench seat to nestle up to him.

He put his arm around her and laughed, "I wasn't too happy that there weren't bucket seats on this rental but I see a hidden dividend that I did not anticipate." Then he pulled her close and kissed her. His tongue sent a jolt right through her. She gripped his cock. He teased her nipple and broke the kiss. "Marilyn, I want you, but not right here."

"I'm sorry, I'm getting carried away. You're making me crazy!"

"That's my intention, let's get to your place first, ok?"

He keyed the direction she gave him into the GPS and pulled out. She continued to stroke him through his trousers. It wasn't too far to her place, but she needed some relief. His hand had found its way to her nipple and his fingers began to explore it. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She trembled and squirmed. She nuzzled his neck and kissed it down to his chest where she bit his nipple through his shirt. She reluctantly pulled her hand off her tit and put it between her legs. He made an appreciative noise. She ran her tongue across the captive nipple. He teased her pussy lips through her panties and she squeezed his cock hard, then harder as the magic took hold of her. She moaned loudly and shuddered. He pushed the panties aside and found her clit, teased it with a light touch. God, what self-control! She took her right nipple in her other hand, pinched it hard.

"Oh, Peter! That's.." she panted three full breaths. "so good." Her hips bucked against his hand so his finger slid deeper into her cunt.

"So GODAMMMED GOOD! Fuck me hard, fuck me, yeah!"

He was working her clit firmly now, each stroke sending waves of heat through her body. She was on the way now; so she worked quickly, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his pants and pulled his hardon out. It was a beauty, her mom was right about the shoe size thing, this guy was a size nine! His man-smell was strong, it made her dizzier, if that were possible! She gripped it at the base as hard as she could. She licked the shaft from balls to head and then sucked half of it down her throat. She was too cock-crazed for teasing; she needed it! She needed it now. Her hips writhed harder and faster as he fingered her lil friend. Her mouth slid up and down his thick shaft as she sucked that tasty treat!

He took her other tit in his hand and spoke to her as she fucked his finger.

"You are one hot little handful, you know that?"

She'd worked herself into a rhythm now, moaning around his cock.

"You are one hot little bitch." Bingo. She went into overdrive at the sound of his voice. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she groaned.

"Hot, nasty, little bitch," he grunted. "With a HOT! CUNT! Suck on it, you nasty fuckin' bitch!" She was off the hook now, out of control, off the rails, writhing like she was plugged in! She came and came on his finger.

"Goddam, you cock-hungry bitch, suck it! Suck it dry!" He'd figured her out quick. She did, workin' that hard cock like it was the only game in town! She shook her head while she sucked harder on the upstroke; which drove him crazier. He groaned and pushed her head all the way down his shaft.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming! You nasty bitch!"

He fingered her past orgasm and shot a hot gob of spunk down her throat. He pulled it out and the next one hit her in the face. She took him halfway down her throat as he gave up the last shot of spoo..

She worked the last drops up the channel and sucked them. The taste made her feel uninhibited and dizzy. She had goo on her face, in her mouth and down her throat. She'd come like an express train from China and so had he. She was in heaven. Actually, she was in a parked car across the street from her flat. In a parked car across the street from her flat giving a blowjob, as a matter of fact. Jeez, she hoped none her neighbors had seen her skankin' it up!

"Peter, we should get inside."

He roused himself from wherever he was. "Yes, we should." He kissed her, cum and all, then pulled her close. "That was great, crazy, but great. Thank you."

She hugged him. "You're most welcome. Are you ready for round two?"

12