HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Shawn are you okay?"

"Uhm, sure ma'am I'm fine." I walked into the classroom and found my seat near the door but she stood there staring at me. Mrs. Oderkirk looked a little worried as she closed the door.

"I know I'm your teacher, but I'm also completing my thesis for a master degree in psychology. You don't sound well Shawn. Is it because of what happened in the boy's restroom?" I didn't want to look her in the face and she reached down cupping my chin forcing me to look into her eyes.

"Was it your first time doing anything with a woman?"

"Uhm no, there was one other." Her eyes widened a bit at my answer.

"You didn't "BONE" Daisy did you?"

"No, she's mad at me for failing your class. It was somebody else Mrs. Oderkirk." I was totally honest with her not knowing why and noticed she seemed to be smiling to herself.

"You cheated on your girlfriend Shawn?"

"I didn't mean to Mrs. Oderkirk, it just kind of happened. One moment I was sitting there, the next we were fucking on top of her glass coffee table." I noticed that my teacher's nostrils flared slightly as I partially recounted my infidelity making sure to leave out the fact that I'd lost my virginity to my girlfriend's mom.

"This could be REALLY BAD for you if Daisy finds out about all of this. I'm really glad you confided in me, that you TRUST me with your SECRET. I think we could HELP each other out with both of our secrets don't you agree?" She had walked behind me and was massaging my shoulders making me feel increasingly uncomfortable.

"Our secrets Mrs. Oderkirk?"

"Come now Shawn, we both know what I'm talking about and there's no need to be coy with me now is there young man?"

"No ma'am."

"Good answer and it shows me that you DO have some UPPER BRAIN ACTIVITY in that pretty little head of yours. I-mean you obviously understand how DEVASTATING it would be for Daisy to find out about your indiscretions. Think about what her father Mr. Hartford would do if he found out you cheated on his daughter Shawn. He's one of the powerful men in town and everyone knows how much he LOVES his daughter Shawn." Her intent was clear at this moment and I felt my face break.

"Please don't tell Daisy Mrs. Oderkirk."

"I will tell you one thing young man. It's a secret I've been harboring for three years."

"What's that ma'am?"

"I have what you would call-a bit of a taste. It's been a problem in the past unless I somewhat self-medicate. Shawn, I have what some would call a rather unusual oral fixation."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I want to suck you fat cock very badly my boy." Mrs. Oderkirk was probably about thirty-eight years old despite her slightly youthful appearance. She was absentmindedly fondling one of her large tits while staring at my crotch. Mrs. Oderkirk tugged her skirt up a bit revealing the crotch of her panties. The undergarments were purple and lacy. Her fingers were circling her clit hidden away behind the satin material.

"I want to see that cock again. Please show it to me Shawn." She seemed almost feverish as I fished out my cock before her eyes.

"Pull those fuckin stupid ass cargo shorts off!" The aggressive tone of her voice shocked me and I began to timidly slide my shorts off. She got flustered and quickly reached down yanking at my clothing and nearly pulling me off of the seat.

"Oh you don't know how long I've been waiting to get a taste of this fuckin tube you've got down here!" Her educated tone seemed to go right out the window as she filled her mouth full of my cock.

Mrs. Oderkirk let me stay buried deep in her throat pushing her head forward until her button nose was hidden by the hair surrounding the base of my penis. I could feel her purposely swallowing on my shaft and the sensation was incredible. My cock was coated in a thick sheen of spit and precum as she slowly drew her head back until only her mouth was covering the head of my cock.

"I wanted to take this lovely dick in my mouth over there in the rest room and clean it properly but I didn't know how you would take it." She continued running her tongue over my cock-head making me squirm before sinking her head and taking it to the hilt. Mrs. Oderkirk wrapped all ten of her fingers around the base of my shaft massaging and coaxing the cum out of me. The classroom was filled with the slurping sounds made by her efforts as she dribbled saliva down my cock making it a wet sloppy mess.

"OOOH SUCJ A WONDERFUL TASTY DICK ALL FOR ME!!" I was shocked as she rubbed her pretty face with my penis smearing my precum and her saliva all over her face. I couldn't take it anymore and had begun humping her mouth. Mrs. Oderkirk took it like a trooper intermittently opening her lush lips so that I could see my joint sliding over her tongue deep into her throat.

She didn't seem to have a gag reflex.

"OOOHHH FUUCK!!" She gasped quickly standing while I watched her work her panties to the floor in a quirky wiggle of her hips. She pushed my thighs far apart making me cry out in pain as she turned her back to me and hiked up her skirt. Mrs. Oderkirk's butt was kind of long with two prominent dimples at the base of her spine. It seemed just fleshy enough at the bottom of her cheeks which spread out creating a small triangular space between her slender thighs.

"SHIT; THAT'S ONE REALLY GOOD PIECE OF MEAT SHAAAWN!!" She slammed her dripping wet snatch down on me so rough I was sure I'd torn something.

I watched as she reached back opening her cheeks wide enough to see her brown-eye as she leaned forward happily bouncing to her heart's content.

"OOOOH FUCK YEAH SHAAAAWN!! THIS FEELS SOOOO FUCKIN GOOD BABY!!" She was a veritable mad woman sitting in my lap stuffed full of cock. I reached up fumbling with a few buttons on her white blouse trying to get at her tits before she slapped my hands away. I heard buttons popping and the cotton material of her shirt ripping as she popped out her large tits for me to cup. I couldn't see them but I sure could feel how large they were. Mrs. Oderkirk's tits were probably about as big as grapefruits and I rolled her prominent nipples between my finger s making her gasp even more.

"OH SHIT MA'AM; YOU GOT SOME REALLY NICE FUCKIN' TITS!!" She quickly stood grabbing a handful of my long blonde hair and yanked me over to her desk. She'd shoved me on my back while yanking on her shirt and further exposing her melons which had silver dollar sized areolas and big stubbly erect nipples. Before I could react, Mrs. Oderkirk had wrapped her boobs around my cock and began wildly jerking my cock.

"I WANT YOU TO CUM FOR ME OKAY?!!"

"Y-YE-YEAH, FU-FUH-FUUUUCKIN FUCKS MRS. ODERKIRK!!" A thick wad of cum exploded from my cock hitting her square in the face and splashing across her glasses. Two more thick wads followed completing the job before she capped it with her mouth and began sucking for all she was worth. I was momentarily reminded of Daisy's mom, Mrs. Hartford.

My teacher had licked me clean and was actually scooping the goo off of her face and slurping it up lie it was fucking yogurt or something. I was a little put off by actually how nasty Mrs. Oderkirk really was. It must have been really hard for her to keep this part of herself locked away.

"MMmmnn that was so fucking good Shawn; you get a passing grade for today alright?" I was just silently surveying the mess I'd made of her torso and checking out her tits. They sure were nice.

"Stop gawking Shawn, we've got a whole week to get further acquainted and you will definitely be privy to my 34DD'S during that time."

"Uh, sure Mrs. Oderkirk ...what's next?"

"Nothing; class dismissed Shawn." She was dismissive as she fished around in her purse pulling a few wipes out to clean her naked chest with.

"Mrs. Oderkirk?"

"Yes Shawn?"

"What's the uhm, homework for tonight ma'am?" Covered in spit, sweat and stringy cum, she did a double take at my question before grinning.

"Get the fuck out of here."

*************

Twenty minutes later I was speeding along the freeway to my house confused as all get out. In little under twenty-four hours I'd got laid with two hot older women without even trying and all because I wanted to get into my girlfriend Daisy's pants. I really didn't know what to make of it as I pulled into my driveway. I sat on my bike looking at the approaching sunset wondering what would happen next when a white Bentley pulled up adjacent to my driveway.

"Shit." The window slowly rolled down to reveal Mrs. Hartford sitting at the driver's seat.

"My little girl's quite upset with you young man." She was wearing a pink sheer chemise type robe and a matching teddy was visible underneath.

"Yeah, I guess you came to tell me she's done with me right?"

"Not at all Shawn; I don't give a fuck about that lover, it stays between you and Daisy. I want some action." She tugged at the sash on her robe opening it to reveal her lingerie and drawing my eyes directly to her rounded thighs.

"Oh fuck me."

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12