Hot Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky full of stars mocked me as I walked bare-footed back to the house. Another drink. Another wait.

ELLEN:

"Want me to take the rest off, Teddy?" I asked quietly into his ear, breathing heavily against him. He shook his head.

"You look so hot like this!" He slipped his hand along my flank under the elastic suspender and then fondled my thigh and the dark reinforcement band of my stocking.

"And these feel ... mmmmmm."

The hand moved up between my legs and touched my vulva, moist and glistening and waiting.

"I'm so wet there," I said, half apologetically.

I knelt with him on the blanket and he slowly pulled my bra ... the cups clung to me and then gave way and he pressed them against his face and cupped my breasts and began massaging them. Again, I preened slightly, pushing them forward for him and watching how he squeezed and explored and felt me. His lips sucked one nipple and then the other and I moaned with pleasure.

While he fondled me, I let my hands drift slowly downward; toying with his sleek body, then slipped my fingers under the elastic. His pubic hair felt wiry and masculine around the base of his cock.

It was so deliciously hard. He moaned quietly as I fondled it lightly with my fingers, then pressed the moist head against my palm.

We lay down, the plaid blanket warm and welcoming under our bodies. Facing each other, he continued fondling my breasts and I slipped both hands around his balls and cock, careful to handle him lightly. I suddenly realized that I had already decided once and for all to let Teddy have me. No backing out now. The jutting, hard cock was going to be inside me. Its head with that deep furrow at the back was going to sweep along the moist warm walls of my vagina and my vagina was going to close down around it and snuggle the thick shaft of this big boy-man.

"Let me hold it between my legs, Teddy," I whispered tensely, then parted my legs and pulled him toward me. It felt like it was long enough to reach all the way through and extend out behind me. I reached behind me and found just the tip neatly tucked up between the cheeks of my bottom and pressed it deeper against my sopping wet vulva.

"Your pussy is so soft and luscious." he murmured, His sucking had made my breasts wet and I felt the moisture smear between our chests. He squeezed my ass and pressed us so close that nothing could possibly be between us. The touch of skin against skin all along my thighs, my pubic mound, the soft flesh of my stomach and my full breasts crushed against his hard chest were full of sensations. Little currents of joy shot through my body. And this time we would have time to enjoy the whole wide range of those feelings.

"Mmmm," I answered. "And you, my dear, are wonderfully hard. Mmmmm, feels so good!"

If he didn't hurry, I was going to have to jump on top of him and take him myself.

"You brought this?" he asked quietly.

The forgotten packet of rubbers I had tucked into my bra had fallen onto the blankets.

"Ohhh! I was afraid you might forget. I didn't mean to ... oh, they dropped out of my ...." stumbling with embarrassment.

"It's OK. Would you do it for me?"

"Yessss, .... it's ... so pretty ..." he lay back with it jutting from the ring of hair at its base and I struggled a moment with the packet; and then it was in my hand. I leaned over him and kissed his dick, feeling the lubricity of his precum once again, licking the little slit. The rubber was oily with a lubricant and felt very thin. I couldn't force it over his head. and tried again.

Very tensely, he said, "Other way ... I think." I turned the soft disc over and circled my fingers to push the roll over his cock. The scent of his sex was heavy in my nostrils. Steadying the long shaft with one hand I struggled to get the thick roll over the head. Finally, it popped over the head and settled in the deep groove. I left it there a moment and giggled as I moved up to kiss his lips and ease the tension.

"I love you letting me put it on." I whispered. "How did you know I would want to?"

"Good thing you stopped for a moment." he gasped.

"Ohhhhh, poor baby." I whispered and petted the big cock very softly with my fingers. "I think it is almost ready for me." The liquor was talking! I shuddered with anticipation, and then moved back to my pleasure task.

"Ohhh my god! It's ... it's ... " I gasped.

I rolled the rubber down Teddy's shaft and felt the ribs circling the condom. "Ribbed with her pleasure in mind!" I giggled. It didn't reach all the way to the base of his cock, and it looked very sexy clinging to each vein and detail.

I threw my arms around his neck and held on tight, pressing my lips in little kisses deep between neck and shoulder. He pushed his hand between my legs and I opened them to let him feel how wet I was. I could feel him exploring my lips. I knew my lips were wet to his touch. His fingers explored throughout the length of my crease back and forth, and I moaned as he pushed my legs wider apart.

"I want to see it."

"OK."

I lay in the moonlight with my legs apart, as Teddy lay down between them. I parted the lips with my fingertips, hoping he would see how pink I was with the little light the moon gave him. I felt my own wetness and tried to push the wet hair away from what I was so thrillingly showing to him. I wanted it to look fresh and clean and inviting.

I jumped when his tongue touched it.

"You don't have to do that, honey. I'm very wet! Unless ... unless you want ... to."

He didn't answer, but I felt his mouth cover entirely the moist glistening soft tissue of my vagina and clitoris and moaned my pleasure. The hair of his head felt soft between my fingers as I pulled him against it and then his tongue slipped in. My legs clasped his head.

After a moment I pulled him upward and he was there, there between my thighs; one hand guiding the head along my crease. I imagined that I could feel the nipple at the end of the rubber as it grazed my clitoris.

"Put it in." I murmured quietly, but with an urgency tingeing the words.

"Put it in for me?" he stammered a little and said it with a question.

I breathed deeply as I grasped the thick knob and pushed it along my slit – using the fingers of both hands. One more pleasure trip in the valley full of nerve endings and moisture, and then I centered his blunt cock head in the vestibule of my open vagina. I played with his dick, moving in circles at the wet entry. My fingers were wet, his cock head was wet, my vagina was wet. I lingered, fingers playing with it, playing with myself, teasing that big wet head in my slit. I offered my fingers to him and he sucked our creamy juices, moaning around my fingers. I pushed them in and out just as the big dick in my other hand was going to slide in and out of me. My nipples were tingling as my fingers toyed with his tongue and his dick and my own sensitive vulva.

He pressed against me.

It felt huge.

The head of Teddy's cock slipped inside and the muscle of my entrance closed around it tightly.

I must have screamed. He stopped stock still.

"Oh, ... godddddd. " he moaned, "oh godddd! You are so ....oh, so hot. It's scalding hot," he said tensely.

"Let me see it? Let me see us?" It sounded like a whimper.

He held himself up and I raised my head to look down over the swollen nipples of both lovers, down over my stomach, past the thatch of hair to see the firm thick stalk of my lover's cock. I touched it, then circled it and felt how firm it was. I could feel his power ready to fill me.

"Yes. Isn't it beautiful, Teddy?"

We strained to watch as I took my hand away and another inch of him disappeared into my thatched pussy. The lips tucked inside a little as he thrust, then recovered and kissed the next inch. I could stand the strain no longer.

"Shove it in!" I said tensely, and spread my legs as wide as possible, opening myself completely as the big cock filled me.

Teddy lay against me breathing heavily as we enjoyed the sensation of penetration together.

"Oh, you fill me so nice! Oh my god, Teddy, you're in me!" I moaned hoarsely. My fingernails dug into his flesh with excitement.

"Yes, we fit perfectly." he murmured in the age-old anthem of lovers.

I'm sure he felt bigger because I hadn't had sex very often lately, but also, he was definitely an inch or so bigger than the only other penis I had ever harbored in my vagina. It felt wonderful to be filled up like this. I wriggled under his weight and tryed to feel the shape as I clenched vaginal muscles around it. I wanted to feel all his cock veins and the ribbing of the rubber and the full head and the groove as it moved inside me.

His ass tightened under my hands as he probed deep inside. I felt his cock exploring me as I moved my pelvis in tiny circles under the pressure of his body. I wanted his hard young dick to touch all my inner space. I lay under him, squeezing it in my moist grip, sliding deliciously on the hard shaft; excited by the big knob lodged deep inside my vagina.

He sighed heavily as he lay flat on top of me. I inhaled his scent deeply, my face pressed into his neck, nuzzling, kissing, smelling his manly odor. I closed my legs, tightening my grip on his dick and he squirmed against my body. He straddled my tight-closed legs and rubbed his hairy legs against my nylons. The big impaling prick seemed to swell and lengthen in my vagina as his warm body shielded me from the night chill.

He pulled it out. I moaned in complaint.

"Ohh, no! Put it back in!"

Instead he put the long, slick, and slippery cock on my stomach, pressing it between us. The creamy slickness of my vagina was all over it and it slipped easily between our smooth bodies.

"Ohh ... that feels good!" he gasped.

"Put it in! Put it back!"

He slowly moved against my mound with his big slippery dick and we moaned into each other's mouths, our tongues lunging in and out.

"Please ... please Teddy, please put it back. I want it ... in!"

"Suck it, baby!" he gasped. He turned around so that it dangled over my face and I felt the creamy, stickiness from my pussy brush across my cheek. I sucked it into my mouth and then felt him thrusting, forcing it deep into my mouth until I gagged. I grabbed his hips to keep him from taking it away. I took a breath and let him have his way, pushing that big knob against the entry to my throat.

My legs were pulled wide apart and hot breath teased between my legs. His tongue found my clitoris and he ferociously licked deep down the length of my slit. We lay sucking each other. His belly felt sexy against my breasts

He pulled out of my mouth but stayed crouched over me, while his tongue continued making love to the moist soft lips of my vulva. I was tossing back and forth with pleasure.

His shadow fell over me as he moved back between my legs. All around me the silver moonlight lighted the scene. But I was completely in the shadow of his body, It made me feel completely dominated, about to be taken. Like I was hidden from sight, about to be fucked. I felt ready to be fucked. Wildly fucked.

"Now, Teddy ... now ... ohmigod, fuck me!" I whispered breathily into his ear and felt his muscles ripple under my hands as he coiled himself to slam back into me. I begged him to put it in. Again I felt the big head slow as my muscles resisted and then let him in. Teddy began thrusting wildly and I guided him with hands on his waist as again and again it slid the length of my vaginal canal. He explored every inch of the folds of my tunnel.

The rumbling of my orgasm began to shake my body. I spread myself wide open, throwing myself up to him, bringing my knees up around him. Sweat dripped from the tip of his nose onto my breasts. My orgasm strained to crowd out of my loins. Not quite there. Another tremor. His cock slid wildly in and out of my wet slit and Teddy sweated with his work. I fondled his neck, tensely encouraging him.

His youthful cock felt incredibly hard, yet tinged with softness. Rigid and jutting into me. Hot and thick. It felt like it would stay hard in my vagina forever.

"More ... harder .... there, there. shove it in! Shove it in! Shove it in! Harder, Teddy. I couldn't help it, the words kept snapping from my mouth urging him to punish me with pleasure.

"Cum you bitch! I'm gonna make ya cum. Cum you bitch!" He grabbed my legs roughly and forced them over his shoulders. I tightened the nyloned calves of my legs against his neck and used his shoulders for leverage. I raised my pelvis against his thrusting and joined his strong fucking movements. My body was screaming for release.

"Oh, yesss. Close. So Close. Harder. More. Fuck me, Teddy, oh god, it's so goood, so good. shove it in, ohhhh, shove that big cock in me"

Finally, the orgasm rolled over me. My nails dug into his flesh and my pelvis jerked under him, still trying to get more of his cock. My arms flailed out at last, grasping hands full of the blanket and grass. My head strained back against the blanket in one last grasping thrust onto the lovely penis.

"Don't take it out!" I said tensely.

But I felt him wilting inside me and then the tight muscles expelled him, wet and limp.

"I lost it ... the rubber ..." he muttered.

"It's OK." It certainly wasn't OK, but I said it anyway. I found it there between my legs on the blanket.

I was limp from my orgasm. Not sure I could stand up yet. Teddy was standing up already, scratching his head wildly with both hands. No cuddling and holding tonight, I mused. So I closed my eyes and enjoyed post orgasm for a few more moments. The moon had disappeared from sight and the stars were bright over our heads.

He knelt behind me and fondled my breasts as I looked up at the stars and wondered about this night. I would have a lot of thinking to do.

Teddy had another beer and poured me more wine. We sipped a little while and renewed the glow of alcohol before dressing. He held my panties out for me to step in. I giggled and accepted the gesture. He pulled them up and let the elastic snap against my waist, then fondled my bottom. He offered my bra and I slipped my arms through and clasped it over tender nipples.

He rolled up the blanket and shoved it into the back seat and let me drive. The car smelled like sex. I drove him back to get his pickup truck and we found it alone in the silent, deserted lot.

"Thanks ... for everything." he said, pulling his lips from the goodnight kiss for a moment and then kissing again. His hand once more squeezed my breasts through my dress and bra.

"Thank you ... for a lovely, fun evening. Really!" I sighed and kissed once more his pouty lips.

"Can we ... "

I stopped the question with my lips and then pressed my finger to close his lips.

I looked into his eyes.

"We'll see. I have to think. But, I loved it, Teddy! Really loved it." I said.

The drive home seemed long. I drove a little slower because I still felt a little drunk and a lot tired. I left the street lights of town behind and sped up slightly. I lighted a cigarette with the car's lighter and rolled down the window a little for the smoke.

I felt lonely and not very good about what I had done. I suppose it's natural to feel vulnerable after sex. maybe even a little depressed. This wasn't the way I wanted life to be, but I had done it anyway. It didn't make up for Ken having an affair behind my back. Not at all. I don't know what it accomplished, really. Perhaps nothing. But I had done it. I at least wouldn't have to wonder what it would be like the rest of my life.

"How could he have done it?" I said aloud. "How could he?" I stared out over the headlights, a heavy feeling of sadness blanketing my mind.

I knocked the ash into the ashtray and suddenly the car filled with smoke and there were tall weeds brushing against the car. I thought the car was afire and lost sight of the road. Then I remembered the fireworks Ted had in his pockets. Like a big kid he had dropped one into the ash tray and my cigarette ignited it. The acrid smoke stung my eyes and I swung the wheel back toward the center of the road. Luckily the ditch was not deep. I regained control and then parked to examine the damage. There was a smudge above the ashtray, but nothing else seemed damaged.

Still shaken by the near accident, I turned into the driveway and waited for the garage door to open. I sat a moment with my head in my hands, then took a very deep breath and stalked into the house.

KEN:

I lay there in bed with the lights out and eventually I heard the Cadillac turn into the driveway. It was a while before she came up. I could tell that she was drunk. She turned the light on in the bathroom and began muttering loudly.

"You men are all alike; all you can think of is shoving it into us! ... treated me just like one of his young girlfriends." she muttered obviously so I would awake and hear.

She walked past the bottom of the bed and slapped my feet and said:

"You're all no good ... only want one thing!" At least now I know that you all do it just the same way. Just shove it in and out; that's all you do!"

I pretended to sleep through this and eventually she came into bed in stockings, panties and bra.

"What? Where have you been?"

She made no answer and began to snore softly.

I slipped my hand between her legs and found her to be sticky and moist. Was it just her juices? Or a mixture of his cum and her own juices. Had she fucked him after I left the riverbank? I sighed resignedly.

"She must have had to prove something by doing this, I guess," I said to myself.

I slipped my arms around her, cradling her breasts. I was erect either from the excitement of seeing her in panties and bra, or ..., or what?" I wondered.

I pulled her panties down so they formed a cradle for my cock to slip between her sticky thighs, not in her cunt but between the lips of her pussy. The head of my cock contacted her softness and in a few strokes, I shot my juices between her legs, onto her panties, mingling there with all her juices of the last four hours.

The next day I asked about the burned out fireworks in the car's ash tray and the weeds stuck under the mirror on the passenger side.

She simply pretended to know nothing about either thing. She looked mildly interested but just stared haughtily at me and made no reply.

"You must have run off the road, Ellen! You're lucky you weren't hurt badly. You've got to stop driving when you have been drinking, you know!"

I have never brought it up again and neither has she.

I have thought about it over the years. The only solace I can take is that the episode may have cleared the air over my own affair. It didn't make mine OK; it just balanced it a little bit, and allowed us to build a foundation for a new, but forever altered phase of our marriage and our relationship.

I have to think that it was a good bargain. Well, at least a fair one.

ELLEN:

I woke up and lay with my eyes closed for a few minutes. Gingerly, I felt the bed next to me and found it empty. Slowly I opened my heavy lidded eyes and looked around the room. I stared up at the ceiling and thought back over the long night. My body ached here and there.

I touched my breasts and found the nipples still sensitive and tender. I remembered him suckling me and me holding his head to my breasts, cradling him in my arms. i squeezed the nipples and recalled how his lips had felt; how I had shivered with pleasure as he sucked full and hard.

"I shouldn't be thinking about that!" I muttered aloud.

I couldn't help it. Some of the evening had been fun. I felt young again. Thrilled to be courted. Thrilled to be naked under the stars with a man!

I had to admit that I had enjoyed it when he put that hard youthful penis in; the way his muscular hard body had strained and thrust ...