Hot Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, ... of course it was wrong ..."

I didn't really think of it as getting even. But, maybe it was there subconsciously. It had happened. I had enjoyed it, ... mostly. And that was it.

"Now I just have to get on with it." I roused myself from bed and stretched.

My clothes were a mess. Grass stains on my slip and my dress. A button torn from the dress. I smiled in spite of myself, as I tossed them into a corner of the closet.

My panties, once so virginal and pristine, were a mess. Still a little moist between my legs, and with crusty dried stains elsewhere; his cum, I guessed.

The shower revived me and I slipped into jeans and a blouse and went downstairs to see what I had to face.

He was in the garage. I didn't go out. But he soon came inside and confronted me.

"What happened? You must have gone off the road! Are you hurt?"

"No."

"There is grass caught in the mirror! Someone burned incense or fireworks in the ashtray! How did that happen?"

"I don't know."

He stopped asking. I didn't bring it up again and he hasn't either. It's better that way. Or was it cruel of me to leave him wondering? Wondering ... wondering ... well, me too.

I think it is not all bad if he is wondering.