All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night at Jacques'

by Mickytv200

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Micky Dear

Very Very Hot and sexy,, I wish I had been there with you. I just adore being another gurls slut to do with as she pleases> Im a spandex slut myself. Id love to hear more about your nights out and esp if she helps you fem up and go out to the club and maybe suck all the gurls there mmmmmmmmmmm which I know a few things about. Give me a shout sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com XOXO Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Yes It Is

That was really hot. I loved it. It sounded real and I bet at least some of it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jaques is Hot

I have been to Jaques and well did not have a night quite like this, I had a great night with a nice Brazilian girl. I am 24 and considered myself straight. Nonetheless transvestites have always made me so hot. I love the feeling of running my hands up the inside of a T-girls smooth legs to find a bulge in satin panties. I had a throbing hard on through your whole story and ended with a huge load on my stomach. Got to go back to Jaques now. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot pink mini

Wow, I just came at my desk at work. Had not read your story before. It was soooooo sexy. I am a guy who has dressed all his life because i love panites. I have also been out to some TV bars and once got picked up shopping in a boutique by a tranny. She let me dress and we sucked each other off in her bedroom. Would love to tell you about it sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Came across this story. Love Jacques. Sounded like a real one. Where are you now? Any updates. Admirer in Beantown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Response

Still in Boston. Was real. Still a hard core junky of sexy cd's and crossdressing. Life goes on and you get what you can out of it. Always interested tomeet folks for fun though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous