Hot Summer Night Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie bent at the knees and sat on my upper thighs just below my crotch. She reached down and picked up my cock and squeezed it firmly. It had never been harder. Carrie stroked it up and down from tip to balls several times. She was keenly aware of everyone's eyes watching her every move, including Rachel who was lying on her side facing us with her hand down the front of her bikini bottom.

When Carrie lifted herself and moved forward there was a flurry of motion as everyone grabbed a deck chair and circled around us. Carrie pulled my cock to a vertical position and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed it all around to get it lubricated. She didn't need to do that. Her pussy was soaked. I was absolutely still as she lowered herself slowly until my cock had completely disappeared.

She reached both hands around behind her to feel my balls. This motion lifted her large firm tits. She smiled down at me for the first time and started lifting herself with her legs and pushed back down. I let her fuck herself on my cock for a couple minutes before she began tiring. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest to support herself. Her eyes were closed and her head was tipped up. Her mouth was open as her breathing was fast and labored.

She couldn't lift herself anymore so she was rocking her hips forward and back. I placed my hands on her hips and rocked my hips up hard as she was coming back. Carrie emitted a loud groan and pushed down hard on my raised cock. I let her rock forward and I held her there by her hips. I used the space to begin furiously rocking my cock into her. I'm in good shape so I could continue this furious pace for quite awhile. My cock was a blur and Carrie's mouth hung open. She started biting her lower lip as she swung her head from side to side while moaning constantly.

I wanted her orgasm more than I ever wanted anything. She was now holding herself in position so I moved my hands to her tits. God, they were hard. Her nipples were like two spikes. She groaned again as I firmly pinched her nipples which can take an assault like this when she is totally aroused, like now. I continued my furious fuck but I was tiring too.

Suddenly, Carrie raised her head with mouth open and a low pitched constant guttural moan emanated through clenched teeth and increased in pitch until her teeth unclenched and a screamed came out. Her entire body was in spasms. I thought her cunt would crush my cock. I wasn't concerned with my orgasm. I was only concerned with hers and what an orgasm it was. She went on and on. The spasms intensified. I couldn't tell if it was one big orgasm or multiple orgasms. Either way, Carrie wasn't here anymore. She was somewhere else.

Julia, who had taken a seat directly behind Carrie, was watching my cock slam in and out of her mother. She had been furiously frigging herself. When Carrie surged into her orgasm, Julia did too. She was bouncing all around in her chair but she didn't slow her assault until her clit became too sensitive to touch. She settled back down long before her mother did. Rachel used Julia's orgasm as inspiration for her own and she began quaking in vaginal spasms as she continued the assault on her own clitoris.

By the time Carrie started to settle down, she had already collapsed onto my chest. My arms were holding her tightly. I kissed her forehead. My cock had pulled out of her pussy when she collapsed. It was still rock hard and it bounced up and down on the cheeks of Carrie's ass. I wasn't concerned about not getting off. There were enough pussies, asses and mouths within three feet of me to..., well, shake a stick at. I just held onto Carrie as our breathing returned to normal.

Hannah, Julia, Sarah, Lisa and Rachel were all staring at my raging cock slapping Carrie's ass. They seemed transfixed. Rachel, fresh off her orgasm, decided she wasn't going to let my raging cock go unused for long. She stripped off her bathing suit and moved over beside Carrie and whispered into her ear. Carrie pushed herself further up on my chest with her feet. My cock fell off her ass and onto my stomach.

Rachel immediately swung one leg across my hips. Since she was too short to stand astride the chair like Carrie, she put her knees on the chair on either side of my hips. She pulled my cock up and guided it straight into her pussy and sat down hard. She gasped and said, "Oh my God. I can't get enough of your cock." She placed her hands on Carrie's hips and pulled herself off my cock and sat down hard again. At full penetration Rachel groaned again.

I began rocking my cock again like I had done with Carrie. I wanted to cum badly and I knew Rachel had recently had an orgasm so I wasn't so concerned with her. I was matching Rachel's pace which was slow because she didn't have the strength in her legs to push herself up very well. I increased my pace and she just stopped and rode my cock with her mouth open and gasping, "Oh. Oh. Oh," with each thrust.

I felt the stirrings of my ejaculation in my balls and my cum arrival was imminent. My cock surge larger and Rachel screamed out and immediately rolled into another orgasm. She was yelling, "Oh my God. Give me your cum. Fill me up. Oh my God. Here it commmmmmes." And come it did. My hips fired upward like I was trying to launch cum into Rachel. I was groaning loudly as stream after stream with accompanying hip surges fired into her cunt. Carrie had turned her upper body to watch her sister ride my cock to climax. When Rachel collapsed down on Carrie's ass, Carrie turned back to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I pulled her in close and kissed her back.

Sarah said, "Holy shit! That was way hot."

Lisa said, "I wish I had a video of that. I could make a fortune selling it to porn sites."

Hannah and Julia were busy frigging each other cunts until they both had orgasms. We all watched as they released each other after they had recovered and moved back to their lounge chairs to gather their breath.

Carrie said that her legs were killing her so she pulled herself up toward me to let Rachel fall forward onto my chest. As she stood up straight, she dipped her sopping wet pussy onto my face and ground it around for several moments. She laughed and removed herself. She flexed her long legs and moved back to help Rachel sit up. My cock had fallen out of her when she collapsed on my chest. It was pretty much flaccid.

Rachel pulled herself back to get off the chair. She sucked my cock into her mouth as she went by. She slurped and sucked my cum and her juices until it was clean. She pulled her head off with a pop. She giggled at the sound it made.

She came up to me and knelt on the deck and bent down and kissed me on the lips. I told her it was almost noon and asked her what her plans were. She smiled and placed her hand on my cock. She said, "Sarah and I want to suck you off together. How long before you can get that thing back up again?"

I smiled back and said, "That depends on the stimulation."

Sarah was standing behind her step-mother absent-mindedly pressing her tits together with her hands. She was trying to listen to our conversation. I glanced past Rachel and watched Sarah twirling her nipples between her thumb and index fingers. She was biting her lower lip again. My flaccid cock moved under Rachel's hand. She smiled broadly at me and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She turned back to Sarah and nodded her head. Sarah broke into a huge grin and took a seat on the edge of my lounge chair. She bent forward and added her hand to the mix.

I suggested that we should quietly move inside to someplace more comfortable. We all got off the lounge chair and I walked into the house. Rachel and Sarah followed behind. Lisa, Hannah and Julia were laid out on their stomachs in their lounge chairs. They were chatting about how to deep-throat. I heard something about a dildo as I walked away. Carrie was in the kitchen as we walked in.

I explained, with Sarah and Rachel looking on, what Rachel and Sarah had in mind. She asked if I thought I could get it up so soon. I shrugged and told her we would find out. Carrie smiled and asked if she could watch. She looked at Rachel and then and Sarah and then at me. Carrie's gorgeous nude body and face could have nothing but a positive effect on me. Rachel and Sarah both grinned and whole-heartedly agreed. We went upstairs to the master bedroom and closed the door.

Moments later we heard feet pounding up the stairs. Carrie opened the door to see a naked Julia run into her room. Seconds later she came running out again with her dildo in her hand and threw an air-kiss to her mother and ran back down the stairs. Carrie just smiled and closed our door again. She took a seat in the overstuffed chair beside the bed.

I crawled up to the middle of the bed and rested my head on a couple pillows so that I was propped up enough to watch my cock getting sucked by two gorgeous women. That mental image was enough to make my cock jump slightly. Rachel and Sarah were climbing onto the bed on either side: Rachel on my left and Sarah on my right. They both saw my cock move and they smiled at each other and then at me.

They settled down beside me so that they would have best access to my cock with either their hand or mouth. Sarah had maneuvered so that she was lying on her left tit. She adjusted herself to pull her tit out and rested it on my right leg as she snuggled in close. Rachel giggled with the problems Sarah was having getting in close with her tits in the way.

Sarah took my still mostly flaccid cock in her right hand. She squeezed it lightly and started softly pulling the loose skin of my cock down toward my balls, pulling the skin on my velvet head tight. Rachel reached over and started fingering the ultra-sensitive 'spot' on the underside below the piss-hole. The sensitivity of that spot was intensified by Sarah pulling the skin tight. My cock responded favorably. Rachel continued lightly fingering the 'spot'.

Sarah released the tightened skin and started pulling the skin down again from the tip to my balls. Sarah moved her head under my cock and sucked my right testicle into her mouth. She softly tongued it and pressed it with her lips. She released it and moved further onto my right leg so she could suck my left testicle into her mouth. My cock made it clear it was interested in the manipulations.

Carrie didn't make a sound. Other than her fingers working in her pussy, she didn't move either.

My cock was making small movements more or less constantly. Rachel wrapped her fingers around my cock and determined that it was hard enough to be jerking on it. With a firm grip, she started moving her hand up and down the length, which was about five or six inches long and about half the fully erect girth. She could easily wrap her hand around it, but in another few minutes that wouldn't be the case.

Sarah was flicking her tongue at the base of my cock. To my surprise this was having a big impact and my cock began to surge larger in Rachel's hand. She guided the head to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. She just held it there as she lathed it with her tongue. My cock surged larger. Rachel smiled around the head. She knew for sure she was going to get what she wanted.

Sarah watched the growth of my cock and she was mesmerized for several moments. She then lifted her head and started licking the shaft while her mother concentrated on the head. I was totally erect now. It had taken 30 minutes. Rachel pulled her head back and mimicked Sarah by licking up and down the shaft. From here, the action really increased.

Sarah pushed her mouth onto the head and flicked the 'spot' several times as Rachel continued licking the shaft. Then they would switch. Rachel bent down and sucked my left testicle into her mouth while Sarah pushed my shaft deeper into her mouth. She lifted herself higher on her elbows so she could begin fucking my cock with her mouth and hand. With some unseen signal from Rachel, Sarah pulled off and Rachel buried my cock in her mouth. Her tongue was furiously lathing my cock. Back and forth they went like a choreographed troupe.

After fifteen minutes of this, I could feel my balls constricting and I was going to cum soon. Sarah, who ironically had more experience than her mother, felt the change and slowed way down to hold my ejaculation back. Rachel didn't understand what was happening and she was trying to get Sarah off my cock so she could fuck it with her mouth. Sarah fended her off until she could tell that my cum load had backed off.

She released my cock to her mother who urgently planted my cock in her mouth. She bounced up and down, taking about half into her mouth. She had tried to go deeper but she had gagged with copious amounts of saliva flooding her mouth. She didn't try it again. Her left hand and mouth were working my load right back up.

Sarah took over again. She pushed her mouth down to her gag reflex and stopped. I expected that she would pull back. She didn't. She opened her lips and pushed them further down my shaft. It looked to me like she was pulling her head further down my shaft with her lips. I could feel my cock head enter her throat. She gagged and pulled back. She went right back down and pushed my cock into her throat again. Tears were flooding from her eyes. She pulled herself all the way to my balls.

As soon as she acquired her goal, she pulled all the way off gasping for air. Tears streamed down her face onto her tits. She looked up at me and grinned broadly. Rachel looked at her and said, "Very nice Sarah."

I said, "Very nice indeed." I kissed my fingers and pressed them to her lips. She kissed my fingers back. Sarah took a break and watched her mother furiously suck my cock and jerk it off with her hand. I was approaching my climax quickly and now I wanted it badly. I thrust my hips up pushing my cock past Rachel's gag point. She pulled off to recover and Sarah sank right down on it.

Cum was surging to the surface. Sarah felt it coming and pulled back to collect the first shot. She planned to then pass it to her mother. She did just that but Rachel wasn't ready and the second stream hit her in the face. She sank her mouth over my cock to collect the third shot and passed it back to Sarah but the fourth shot came too quickly and it splattered across the entire breadth of Sarah's tits. Sarah giggled as she was trying to get my cock back in her mouth. Subsequent cum drooled out of the head onto Sarah's tongue.

Rachel stretched across my hips to move her face close to Sarah's. Sarah pushed whatever cum was in her mouth onto her tongue. She rolled her cum covered tongue out of her mouth and Rachel sucked Sarah's tongue into her mouth. She sucked cum from her tongue and maneuvered it around on her own tongue before making a show of swallowing it.

Rachel climbed across my hips and pushed Sarah onto her back. She reached down and pushed Sarah's mega-tits together and began licking cum from her step-daughter's tits. She spent some time on her erect nipples even though there was no cum on them. When Sarah's tits were clean, Rachel smiled down at Sarah. Sarah spotted cum on her mother's face and pulled her up on top of her so she could clean cum from Rachel's face. Their tits were mashed together. I wished I had a picture of that.

From across the room, the forgotten Carrie was having an orgasm. It was a big one and she was thrashing around in the chair. Sarah, Rachel and I watched Carrie's lurch spastically until she settled down and took a big breath and let out a huge sigh. She looked at us looking at her. We all smiled.

Rachel looked at the clock on the dresser and said, "That was fantastic. We need to do this again soon." Sarah was still under Rachel and she just nodded. Rachel looked down into Sarah's face and said, "Well, girly, let's take a shower and get ready to go. I don't want to be driving in the dark." She rolled off Sarah and stood up. Carrie told her to use our shower. Rachel pulled Sarah up and they went hand in hand into our bathroom.

Carrie got out of the chair and crawled up the bed to lay down beside me with her head on my shoulder. We kissed. She wrapped her hand around my softening and very gooey cock. She used the lubrication to jerk her hand up and down the length. She wasn't trying to get it up again. She just loved handling it. She smiled up at me and said, "Well Mister, you've had another busy day. You'll be glad to get back to work, won't you?"

I said, "It's early. My day probably isn't over yet."

Carrie laughed and said, "You're probably right about that." The shower came on.

******

Unbeknownst to me or Carrie (although Carrie had some suspicions) during the Sarah and Rachel blowjob session, Hannah and Julia were conducting a deep-throat seminar with Lisa as their only pupil. It was Lisa's idea and Julia had run upstairs behind us to get her dildo as a training aid.

Lisa had pulled a deck chair up close to Hannah and moved Julia's chair beside Hannah and directly in front of her. When Lisa saw the dildo in Julia's hand her eyes went wide. She said, "I'm never going to be able to handle that."

Julia said, "It's not much bigger than dad's cock. I bought this so I could be sure I could handle his without gagging too much. Hannah can easily handle this, but she's a freak." Hannah took the dildo and pushed it straight down her throat to the leather pad at the bottom. Lisa couldn't believe how easily she did that. Julia watched Hannah do her demo and continued, "I still have some trouble with this thing." "I can handle dad's huge cock though." She said with pride.

Julia handed the dildo to Lisa. She wrapped her fingers around it and said, "I can't even get my hand around this." She pushed the head to her mouth and pushed it into her mouth. "I wasn't sure I could get this in my mouth at all." She said after she pulled it back out.

Julia said, "I don't have a lot of experience with sucking big cocks, other than Dad. I practiced with Hannah's help for weeks before I could take this down. I still gag once in a while. From what I've read on the internet nearly everyone gags on occasion. I've never seen Hannah gag. The secret is to keep pushing your gag reflex and forcing yourself to relax."

Hannah said, "We don't have anything else to practice with here. You may want to practice with a hot-dog or a sausage or a banana. Push the dildo slowly into your mouth until it hits your gag reflex. Hold it there right on the edge and concentrate on breathing through your nose and relaxing your throat."

Lisa did as instructed. She went too fast and started gagging and saliva poured from her mouth as she pulled it back out. Hannah reiterated the 'slowly' part of her instruction. Lisa tried again. She just barely touched her gag point and pulled it back slightly. She kept testing her gag point. After many tests, she discovered that she could slightly move deeper in her mouth. She pulled all the way out and let the saliva gush from her mouth. She said, "Oh man. I thought I was going to throw-up." Julia giggled and told her that was normal.

Hannah said, "It's that sensation you are trying to desensitize yourself to. Hold your training aid right at that gag point for 10 seconds fighting that gag reflex by concentrating on relaxing. Practice a dozen times a day. By next week you will notice a big improvement. Be patient, it will take several weeks to master it and you may never be able to. Some people have strong gag reflexes and may never be able to control it."

Julia said, "Don't tell Max what you're doing. It will just add pressure to perform if he knows you are going to give him deep-throat. When you do plan to do him, start with a regular blowjob so you can retreat back to it if you have trouble."