All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night Ch. 13'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good, but you still need editing help.

Maybe you could get someone to read this aloud to you so you could hear the missing words. Either that or wait a day or two after you write it, then read it aloud to yourself exactly as it is written.

Question: Why did you start this chapter with a scene of Mark and Carrie in the pizza joint that went nowhere? It made this chapter seem incomplete.

BigZeke13BigZeke13almost 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

As I write these stories, based on old and new fantasies and some reality, thoughts come to mind. I jot them down at the beginning of the story I am working on. I implement the thoughts into the story or I copy the thoughts to the next one. I did not go back and reread this chapter like I usually do so the miscellaneous thoughts, misspelled words, incomplete sentences, etc did not get sanitized. I have been having trouble inserting .txt files. They come out as single sentence paragraphs so I went to downloading .doc files which you can't review before submitting. Again, my apologies for this subpar submittal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Best of your stories

Your stories are hot, but many are over the top with too many participants. This one was more believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous