Hot Summer Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's all go to the bedroom," Chuck said, releasing Carrie's tit from his mouth. They stood, Chuck's cock bouncing in front of him as he stepped out of his pants. Carrie looked on in amazement., so did I.

We all scurried to the bedroom, crawling into their king-sized bed.

"Is everyone cool with this?" Chuck asked.

Carrie and I nodded, looking at each other. She mouthed "I love you" to me, I did the same.

Chuck and Beth removed all of their clothes, we did the same, although a bit more slowly and apprehensively. I have to admit, I was intimidated by being out-sized by so much, feeling a bit inadequate. Again, it must be a guy thing, nobody else seemed to give it a second thought and Chuck certainly didn't strut his assets or make it an issue. He was modest and wanted no special attention brought to his size.

Beth moved toward me, feeling my insecurity and traced the length of my shaft with her tongue, Carrie joined her, sensing my need for her. Chuck was very cool, sitting back, enjoying the view. Both women fed my cock to each other, sharing me. Whatever insecurities I had were long gone as I reached for their tits, one hand on each of them as they slurped, licked and stuffed my cock into each others mouths. Chuck was getting turned on, stroking his cock to full erection, I couldn't believe how fucking big he was. His cock stood like a pole, straight, long and thick.

My attention quickly returned to my bliss, pre-cum oozed from my cock, a trail hung from Beth's tongue to the head as she scooped it by dipping her tongue into the hole, slurping it up. Carrie licked Beth's lips, sharing my discharge, then kissed her tenderly. This was so hot, the first time I'd ever seen Carrie kiss a woman.

Chuck moaned in content, watching this, slowly stroking himself, not interfering.

"Baby, I want to see you with Chuck," I moaned, looking into Carrie's eyes. "I'm OK, I want you to enjoy yourself, I love you. I'd like for you to really let loose."

"I love you so much." Carrie sighed, turning toward Chuck, He anxiously greeted her and wrapped his arms around her. They kissed, passionately, his hand found her breast as hers moved down along his torso, toward his massive cock.

I moved down on the bed, guiding Beth onto her back as I took her tits into my mouth, sucking one, then the other, exploring and caressing each and rolling her nipples with my tongue. Her nipples were magnificent, erect little buds, perfectly matched to her ample breasts, hardening as I teased them. They were soft but no flabby, I couldn't get enough of them, running my tongue around them and gently nibbling her nipples. She arched her back and lightly moaned, I nuzzled between them, rolling my head as I pressed them together around me.

I moved my torso up enough for her to grasp my cock, lusting for her touch.. She complied by wrapping both hands around my shaft as I continued sucking her tits. I inched my way down, taking her belly-button ring into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it, then tracing my way down her thin strip of pubic hair, a perfectly trimmed runway leading to her vagina.

My tongue traced the moist folds of her entrance, taking in her sweet, musky fragrance and sweet flavor. I slid the tip on my tongue in, finding her swollen clitoris and sucking it gently. She arched toward me, tangling her fingers in my hair, pulling me deeper into her as she released,. She quivered and tensed, her body tightened as she held her breath, I eagerly consumed her sweet nectar. She loosened her grip, relaxed and pulled my head away, then reached for my throbbing cock again.

I glanced toward Carrie, Chuck was busy, his head between her legs. Her eyes were closed, her hands holding his head in place. She moaned and tried to muffle her yells as she came, shaking, her head tilted back with her eyes closed. Her entire body shook, Chuck's hands firmly clenched her tits, squeezing them as he consumed her. She caressed his massive cock with her foot, as he ground into it.

Beth hovered over me and slid my entire cock into her mouth, her nose pushing into my pubic hair, tongue dragging along the underside of my cock.

Chuck was on his back, Carrie was sizing him up with both hands around him, staring at it, almost inspecting it in appreciation and apprehension. I'm not sure she knew quite what to do with it but I was mezmorized by it as well. She ran her tongue around the head, it responded by twitching, the veins thick and plentiful lining his shaft. It throbbed with each beat of his heart. She ran her tongue the entire length of him, up and down, dragging it between his large balls. She stopped and took one at a time in her mouth, her tongue lashing underneath.

She continued staring at it sizing him up, figuring whether or not she could fit it in her mouth or her pussy. Beth and I couldn't keep from watching them, both intrigued with the outcome. I couldn't wait to fuck Beth but I also couldn't wait to see Carrie fuck Chuck.

Beth held my cock deep in her mouth, her head tilted slightly enough to keep an eye on the other two. Carrie hovered above Chuck's cock, her lips parted, she stretched them around the head of his cock, forcing him into her mouth. Chuck reacted by leaning his head back and moaning, placing his hands on each side of her head, guiding her downward. Carrie stretched her lips around his massive mushroom head, forcing him in, sliding down only a few inches before her mouth was full. It was too damn big to suck, that was a first for her. She tried to go through the motions of going up and down on it but couldn't really do much with it so she stroked and twisted it with both hands, drooling a heavy flow of saliva, flowing the length of it, saturating his balls and sheets beneath him.

"I'm so sorry, I just can't get enough of you in my mouth to do you justice," Carrie apologized. "It's just so big." She stared at it, still stroking him.

"It's alright honey, my wife says the same thing. You're doing great. I love what you're doing to me."

Chuck gripped Carrie by the waist and turned her to her back and spread her legs. His huge cock bobbed above her as he got into position, resting the giant head of his cock against her labia.

I lifted Beth's head from my cock and and turned her to her back too, except I eagerly slid my cock into her without hesitating. She threw her head back, moaning and yelling. "Oh God, that feels so fucking good! Fuck my pussy with that big cock. Fuck me hard!"

I rocked back and forth, my balls slapped her ass loudly with each thrust forward. "Fuck yeah, your pussy feels so good. You're so fucking wet."

I looked over as Chuck forced the head of his monster into Carrie, splitting her folds wide, drawing a screech from her, a painful one. "Oh, Fuck! It's so fucking big! I don't think it'll fit! It hurts!"

He slid a bit more in as she arched, screaming, shuddering in an immediate, explosive orgasm. He only had a few inches in her and she already came. He withdrew a bit and pushed forward, giving her a little more, met by another scream. Carrie was panting like a dog, almost unable to catch her breath as he pushed more into her.

I don't know how long his cock is, but I was certain she couldn't take all of him. He was about halfway in when she'd had enough. "I can't take anymore!"

"OK, I won't force any more in," he said as he began sliding in and out, her pussy stretched to it's limit, a strangle hold on his cock.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum again!" She screamed, quivering and shaking, her head back, jaw clenched and eyes shut tight, straining, almost blacking out.

I continued fucking Beth, her legs wrapped around my torso, pulling me deeper into her with each thrust. She had incredible muscular control of her pussy, it contracted around my cock, she almost milked me without moving. I felt my orgasm build from deep within. Heat took over my body, my mind went blank, feeling only pleasure and a surging rush coming.

Chuck was nearing his orgasm, his cock sliding in and out with over half of his length now entering her. I could tell his orgasm was building as the veins in his neck bulged as his jaw clenched. He gripped her waist firmly as her legs wrapped around him, opening as wide as she could for him as he carefully filled and stretched her more than ever before. She screamed with each thrust.

Chuck roared as he exploded, Carrie trembled beneath him, almost crying as he emptied into her. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as he pushed her entire body, her head touching the headboard each time he slammed into her.

I tensed and held my cock deep inside Beth as I erupted. She contracted around my cock as I splashed into her, my cock swelled and erupted forcefully.

"Yes, I feel your hot cum. Fill me!" Beth commanded, she shuddered beneath me, cumming hard, adding her fluids to mine. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open.

I grunted and roared as I emptied into her, her pussy milked me as I erupted many times, each powerful blast splashed my hot sticky semen deep inside her. My cum oozed from her pussy, I collapsed, not getting lifting myself off until I softened and slid out.

Chuck and Carrie held each other, we were all silent, exchanging satisfied glances. Carrie came to me, Beth joined Chuck as we all lay in bed quietly.

"I love you," Carried whispered to me.

"I love you too. Are you OK?"

"Better than OK, it was wonderful. How do you feel?" She asked.

"A little jealous I think, but I'll get over it."

"Don't be jealous Hun, please. This was just sex, I love you." She always seemed to know just what to say. She wrapped her arms around me, we became one and my cock responded. Carrie' s hand found my growing erection, we locked in a passionate embrace as she stoked me hard again.

Chuck and Beth were joined as well, Beth's lowered to him, taking him in her mouth, bringing him back to a full erection. Beth fit most of him in her mouth, stretching her lips and forcing some of him into her throat.

Carrie and I watched in amazement at her ability. I slid my cock into Carrie's wet pussy from behind so we could both keep watching them. Carrie arched toward me, letting out a moan as I entered her. I slowly fucked her as we watched Beth force his massive cock as far into her mouth as she could.

I pinched Carrie's nipples as I slid in and out of her cum soaked, gaping pussy. Carrie reached out and grabbed Chuck's cock as I fucked her, feeding it into Beth's mouth. Beth was a master cock sucker, she slurped, sucked and slid up and down his cock with ease. I quickened my pace, driving my cock into Carrie, my balls slapping her wet pussy.

Carrie tensed and came, pushing hard back against me, grabbing and holding the base of Chuck's cock. As she relaxed, she starting stroking his cock as Beth sucked it, me still plunging deep into her pussy.

Beth released his cock from her mouth as he repositioned on the bed, sitting up with his back against the headboard. He slid over toward Carrie as Beth held his cock, offering it to Carrie as I continued fucking her from behind.

Carrie took him in her mouth, trying this time to stuff as much of him in as possible. She gagged, but kept sliding down. Beth fed his cock to her and placed the palm of her hand on the back of Carrie's head, gently forcing her further down his cock. Carrie kept gagging, stretching out her throat as he pushed upward into her. She had an amazing amount of his huge shaft in her mouth, sliding up and down, as she gagged a little with each push.

This became too much for me, I couldn't hold back. My orgasm surged through my body, my cock throbbed, jerked and swelled as I exploded. I roared as I pushed into my wife, watching her suck his big cock.

Chuck lifted off the bed and thrust into her mouth as he roared. Carrie gagged and gargled as he exploded. She released his cock, unable to consume his semen, he erupted again, splashing her face as she and Beth stroked him. Beth stuffed his cock into her mouth, eagerly lapping up his gooey cum.

I continued cumming, watching her stroke Chuck as Beth swallowed his cum. She moaned as she took him and sucked every drop from his throbbing monster. Carrie watched Beth in awe as my cock softened, voided of everything I had to give.

I marveled at my wife's eagerness to do this, taking in the moment, as Carrie helped Beth lick Chuck clean. They took turns wrapping their tongues around his cock, their tongues touching many times. I let my cock slip from Carrie's pussy, my cum oozed out.

Beth released her husband's cock, sliding down the bed, between Carrie's legs. Carrie spread her legs allowing Beth to plunge her tongue into her pussy, lapping up my cum, slurping and sucking. Carrie tensed again and came hard. Beth consumed every drop of semen from Carrie's pussy, then sat up, smiling, licking her lips. Her face was moist with cum.

"That was so good," Carrie said, smiling, out of breath.

Chuck and I just watched, loving every second, as the ladies embraced, kissing passionately, sharing our scents and flavors. Carrie then shocked me by pushing Beth down and moving quickly between her legs, plunging her tongue into her. Beth tangled her fingers in her hair as they both moaned, Beth came instantly as Carrie satisfied her.

We all lay exhausted on the bed. We finally got up, dressed, said our goodbyes and left.

We met with them a few more times during our vacation, they had to leave for home a few days before us. We promised to keep in touch with them and hopefully take another vacation together. It was the most memorable summer vacation of our lives, the summer of 2011.

12