Hot Sun, Hot Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed at the sudden onslaught, but soon was pushing hard against his raging erection. Emily once again pulled Donna's head back to her cunt, and we soon had an extraordinarily hot four-way going. Donna came, hard, and that seemed to push me over the edge as I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum down Emily's throat. Jack wasn't far behind me as he filled Donna's ass with his cum. And, just for good measure, Emily came one last time at the behest of Donna's tongue. Everyone was feeling great, and everyone was still horny.

We all got washed up, and then headed out to the common area of the suite, all of us still naked, and Jack and I rapidly getting fresh hard-ons. Donna and Emily got into the classic 69 position, their heads buried in each other's cunts. Jack and I just watched for a few minutes, but soon joined the action.

I knelt down by where Donna's cunt was being assaulted by Emily's tongue, while Jack knelt at the other end of this hot 69. I slipped my cock into Donna's cunt while Jack did the same to Emily. They continued to lick each other while we slowly fucked them. They both came a couple of times, undoubtedly from the combination of being simultaneously licked and fucked. Emily reached back, grabbed my cock, pulled it out of Donna's cunt, and guided it into her mouth. She hungrily lapped up Donna's cum while I thoroughly fucked her mouth. She then guided me back into Donna's cunt until I was once again well-coated with Donna's cum, and then back again into her own mouth. I assumed, and later confirmed, that Jack was getting the same treatment at the other end.

Jack and I swapped ends, and the same pattern continued, this time my cock serving to ream out Emily's cunt, and then feed the cum to Donna. I soon got a rhythm going where I would go into Donna's mouth, and then directly into Emily's mouth on the next stroke. With the girls' help, this went very smoothly.

I knew I was going to cum, so I pulled out of Donna's mouth, and rolled her onto her back. She grabbed my cock and stroked me a couple of times until I shot cum all over her face and breasts. She then grabbed Jack's cock and managed to get him to cum all over her as well. Emily dove onto Donna and began lapping up the cum, periodically taking mouths-full of the cum to share with Donna as part of tongue filled kisses. It was absolutely incredible.

After a late breakfast, we went out and played some more golf, the girls going topless whenever possible. The rest of the week was much the same. Some days I spent the entire day and evening with Emily, and on other days exclusively with Donna. Sometimes we would do threesomes while the fourth one of us watched. I will confess the part I liked most was when I had the two girls for myself, regardless of whether or not Jack was watching. The girls did their lesbian thing on more than one occasion, and later told us that they had never before been that way with each other. It had just seemed a natural thing for the two of them to do, given the overall situation.

About the middle of the week, I got my chance to fuck Donna on the beach, and, as Emily had indicated, she seemed to get really turned on by it, maybe because of the chance of being caught. Searching for lost balls in the woods on the golf course continued to be a great attraction. In one day, both Emily and Donna gave me blowjobs in the woods, neither of them expecting anything in return. Watching their throats as they swallowed my cum was hot!

Donna, in particular, seemed to enjoy being fucked in the ass, and Jack and I both took advantage of that more than once. Even Emily got in on that action. She went out and bought a dildo with a harness, and fucked Donna herself. Also, Emily seemed to really get off by being fucked, and then having Donna suck the cum out of her cunt until she herself came. Donna didn't seem to mind that at all, and was more than willing to oblige Emily's whim.

On our last night there, after another evening of dinner and dancing, we enjoyed another insane four-way. Jack and I both invaded all three of the girls' holes until we had both cum twice, and the girls countless times. Emily again fucked Donna in the ass while Donna took turns sucking both Jack and me off until we came in her mouth, and then ate Emily to orgasm three times while Jack and I took turns fucking her ass. It felt to me as though I had a hard-on the entire week. The girls were insatiable, turning to each other for satisfaction when the guys simply needed time to recover. We all agreed it was the most phenomenal week of our lives.

Before we left, we all rebooked for the same week next year. It really is hard to beat a golf vacation!

12