Hot Tub Ch. 06: Magic Mushrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
198 Followers

We looked around. Except for us, the room was empty. "Come," she said, and took my hand. She led me to the sofa-bed like I was a balloon on a string. Somehow we got it open, although I was scarcely aware of our doing so, and we lay down together and hugged again. The room was dark except for the Christmas tree, but it seemed entirely right that this tree should be glowing and twinkling, as our own bodies were glowing and twinkling.

There's not a lot else I remember about that night, except that somewhere in there we'd shifted so that we were giving each other head, like we were the first night we'd slept together, again moving in unison, each tongue mimicking the other, our climaxes welling and flowing, almost as if we were trading one climax back and forth, for what seemed like hours. We slept, then, dreamlessly.

The morning sun was streaming through the window. I opened my eyes to it, and saw Elly lying on the bed next to me, gazing at me with a sweet dreaminess. "Merry Day After Christmas," she said with a smile. "We're the last ones up, as usual."

"Last night! Was it a dream?"

"No, dear. It was real."

"Then Jessie and Paul..."

"Yes, dear. They got it on."

"Oh, God. How are they doing now?"

"Just fine. They were kissing there in the kitchen, when I looked in on them."

"I'll be damned. Oh, I mean I'm happy for them. But I never thought..."

"That they'd be lovers? I did. If you'd known Paul as long as I have, you'd know how he was burning for Jessie."

"But he told me that all that went away when he started screwing me."

"That's what he wanted you to think. And that's what he wanted himself to think, too. But the moment Jessie walked in last week, I knew. I could tell. And I told him to confess it to Jessie."

"So that's what they were talking about yesterday," I mused.

"And that was when Jessie made her decision. I'm so happy for her."

"That she got to fuck her father?"

"That she confronted her own needs, and her own love for him, and that she expressed that love with that perfect body of hers. That's hardly fucking! Frankly, I thought she would need longer. But that psilocybin, it just accelerated it. That's what it does ... it rips the curtains away and makes you see what you need to see."

"Elly, I saw so much last night. Heard so much. Felt so much. I felt so ... female. Like I had a connection with my womb, my tits, my cunt, that I'd never had before."

"I hear you. I hope you can do it with a man someday. The mushrooms, I mean. I remember one time when the kids were off on a sleepover or something, and we all did mushrooms, and then Paul fucked me. It was like his cock was fire, like hard fire, and when he came in me, the fire spread right from my cunt through my guts to my brain. I'll never forget that. When he got soft, I cried and cried."

"I felt like I was inside you, and that you were inside me, all at the same time. Was it me, or the drug?"

"It was you. The drug doesn't put in anything that's not already there. I felt the same way. I felt like my nips were going to pop right off." She cradled her breast in her hand gave the nipple a squeeze.

"Don't do that! I'm going to want to fuck you again!"

"Well, the master bedroom's probably free right now, if Jessie and Paul aren't screwing again."

"I'll bet they are. Menstrual cramps, you know. Anyway, I'm hungry. Let's eat breakfast, and then we'll fuck. OK?"

"Actually, I'd rather eat, then skate, then fuck."

So we did that. When we got into the kitchen, Paul and Jessie had broken off their smooching, but were still bantering easily as they began cooking breakfast. Jeff and Sara joined us in the kitchen before long, strolling in hand in hand, just like the time they'd made love before, and with the same satisfied smiles on their faces. While we were eating, the doorbell rang, and we saw a FedEx truck outside. Sara, feeling wicked and horny, opened her robe and answered the door.

She came back with a package and a grin on her face. "Boy, did I give that driver a shock!"

"Did he stare at your nipples or your snatch?" I asked.

"Neither one. She just gave me a quick glance and a wink." And we laughed.

"Who's the package for?" Elly said.

"Emily, it says."

"I know what it is," I said. "I ordered it on Christmas Eve. It's a present for Jessie."

"For me?"

"Well, I was beating my brains about what to give you, and then you told me your vibrator died..."

"Oh," cried Elly. "Open it up! Let us see it!"

"Are you going to give us a demonstration, Sis?" Jeff said with a grin.

"In your dreams, pervo!"

We laughed some more, and then, to my surprise and delight, Jessie gave me a big hug and a kiss. "Thank you, Emily! It's the perfect gift! If I could only give you something in return..."

"You just did. Your hug and kiss is all I need."

She held my gaze for a second longer, and then gave me a little half-smile and a peck on the cheek.

We went to Porter's Pond again and spent the early afternoon skating. Well, Jeff, Sara, Elly, and Paul did. (Jessie stayed home, and I figured she wanted to get acquainted with her new toy.) It was enough to watch the four of them skate, arm in arm. Paul was actually a pretty good skater, and skated with Sara with the same easy comfort that Jeff showed the day before. Elly was more exuberant, trying to get Jeff to push himself a little and try a few stunts, but soon he gave up with a laugh. So, once again, she gave a solo performance that left us all astonished, including the other skaters at the Pond that day. There were a couple of guys there who were really good skaters, and I asked Elly if she'd mind skating doubles with them.

"No, dear. For the kind of doubles skating I'd like to do, you need hours of skating together. Any screw-up could really hurt one of us or the other. And I don't want to get to know any of them that well."

Well, wouldn't you know it but when we all got home, Jeff was super horny and wanted to fuck me right away. I made him beg a little, but I wasn't cruel enough to keep it up for long, so we excused ourselves and repaired to the guest bedroom, where we were buck-naked and under the sheets in no time. We both smelled to high heaven ... him from the sweat he'd worked up skating and me from my night of sex with Elly, but that made it all the more erotic. We were like animals. As his cock slipped into me, I had echoes of what it felt like last night in the hot tub, how it seemed to hum and vibrate, and that made me cum all the faster. For once, I came before he did. The cock, the weight of him on me, the feeling of his beard on my cheek and his chest hair on my tits, all came together to set me off. But once I came down a little, I started playing with his stiff cock with my cunt muscles, doing the old "tease, squeeze, fuck me please" routine he loved so well. He came with a shudder and a grunt, and then held me for a long time while his dick softened and popped out of me. We chatted comfortably.

"I wonder why Jessie didn't come with us," I remarked. "Do you think she wanted to break in her vibrator?"

"She started her period this morning. That's why."

"How did you know?"

"Oh, I could smell it."

"You can smell it?"

"Sure. It's not a bad smell, just different."

"Can you smell me when I'm on the rag?"

"Oh, sure. But that was only once, last summer. It was less noticeable, but when Jessie gets her period, she has really heavy flow. I used to call her 'moon maid' to get a rise out of her. I couldn't help but notice. Especially after last night, because the 'shrooms really heightened my sense of smell. By the way, Mom started her period this morning, too. But I didn't have to smell it. I saw it on my dick."

So that's why she wasn't concerned about fucking her son bareback, I thought. "Hey, Jeff. About that drug last night..."

"Yeah?" He was playing lazily with my nipples as he replied. It made me feel so good that I almost forgot my question. But it came to me after a second.

"Do they do that all the time? I mean, make you horny?"

"Well, yes and no. Last year, when we all did mushrooms, Dad put on some CDs of organ music ... E. Power Biggs ... and we just listened to it together and we hugged. I mean, there was closeness, and it was a real body rush, but it wasn't really sexual. I didn't get hard, but I felt so close to them, so linked with them, that the sex part didn't even matter. We all just got transported by the music."

"You didn't get hard?"

"Not right then. But when I went to bed, I tried to jack off like I usually do. I got hard, but it took forever to cum. And when I did, I hardly felt a climax at all, even though my cock stayed hard for a long time."

"But last night, wow! That was so weird! I came a million times."

"Well, 'shrooms never do the same thing twice. Last night, we were all naked and horny, and so that's where the trip led. Are you OK with what happened? With me and Mom, and Jess and Dad?"

"Oh, God, yes! Or Goddess, I should say. I felt like one. When you were sucking on my tits, I felt like I was really feeding you."

"It's funny that you mentioned that. When I was sucking you, I felt a taste flooding into my mouth. Not milk, but sweeter, more like honey. And when I sucked on Mom, her tits really tasted like milk to me, even though she wasn't lactating. Maybe a childhood memory, released by the 'shrooms."

"Wow. I'd give anything to feel that again ... the energy streaming out of my boobs."

"Don't expect that that will happen again. I mean, it may, but it probably won't."

"That's cool. But have you ever done sex and mushrooms together before?"

"Once, at Princeton. My girlfriend and I got high, and we fucked. I remember getting hard and getting it inside her, and then we both lay there still as statues. I felt myself getting hard, and soft, and hard again, five or six times it must have been, while my dick was inside her. And when I came, it was when I was soft. It just sort of flowed out of me into her. We must have lain there for two hours, perfectly still."

"She must have had a backache like you wouldn't believe."

"She didn't complain about that. Maybe the drug was preventing it somehow."

"Or maybe she loved you enough not to bitch about it."

"Would you bitch?"

"I don't know. Let's try it sometime and find out! Ooh, you're getting hard again. Do you want to save this one for Elly? Or Mommy?"

He laughed. "Not Mom. That was the 'shrooms. But Elly, that's a thought!"

"Well, she's not getting this one. This one's for me!" And I spread my legs again, this time with my body arched so that my ass was way over the bed. He knew what I wanted, and knelt between my legs. He slipped his dick into me and levered it so that the base was pressed against the back of my vagina while his cap tickled my G-spot. His arms held my ass up to take some of the strain off my legs, and we fucked that way for a while, with me flicking and strumming my clit and teasing my nipples. This time, he came first. But when he slipped out of me and his lips locked onto my clit, I gave a gush and a squeal to let him know that I'd gotten off, too. God, I loved this guy!

"I need a shower," I said after a while. "I stink."

"You stink great! But I need one, too. Let's take one."

"That would work. Since we've both cum, maybe we can actually get in and out of there in less than ten minutes. Unless you can get hard again."

"Don't bet on that."

"Even if we invited Elly in, too?"

"Oh, God, not that! We'd be in there an hour! There's not enough hot water for that!"

"Oh, yeah. Right. Then we'd better not."

So we took that shower together. But Elly didn't miss out entirely. When we got out, she was already in the hot tub. She observed Jeff's limp dick with disappointment. "You could have saved one for me," she pouted.

"You'll get the next one," I said. "Meanwhile, what can I do to keep you busy until then?"

"You owe me a fuck, dear," she said. "You promised." She lifted her tits and fluttered her eyelashes coquettishly. I looked at Jeff, and he looked at me. One nipple apiece. That seems fair...

Athalia
Athalia
198 Followers
12