All Comments on 'Hot Tub Chronicles: Lexi'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Read

Very well written story with a high touch of realism; reminds me of the first time when I went to the US and learned that one goes in nude in a hot tub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, well told. JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another thrilling ride

And I wish I were her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

Nice, juicy and sexy story. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How I vote

Before voting on a story, I'll actually read the story and vote based on its merits. I gave this one a five because it was fun, light, and left me wanting more from this author.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 19 years ago
An "A" for this one.

Delicious and delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ignore the zero...

Ass didn't even read the story...

I did, and I must say...it was wonderful!! Thank you! Looking forward to any continuations, if you're up to it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's A Rare Woman ...

Extremely well-written story, entertaining and erotic.

But where do you find women like Lexi who are so uninhibited and so secure in their sexuality to pursue such an exciting adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Where was I?

I was trying to be sexually active during this period of time, but never experienced anything beyond some night time swimming pool gropes. This story was both engaging and HOT! Keep it up...

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 19 years ago
Great!!

Great story, very well written. But K-Y jelly *is* water soluble. Maybe she use Vasoline?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Puzzled

by my lack of enthusiasm over your superlative ability and style. I can't exactly put my finger on it but feel it probably has to do with the unrealistic lack of marital concern and the extreme risk taken in a pretty open stage without the slightest concern for Mary's discovery - it seemed obsurdly unlikely to do there and then - plastic but seemlessly unreal.

Well worded and erotic tho.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 19 years ago
Well Done! Thank you.

I enjoyed this story very much. It is exceptionally well written and erotically charged. I hope you will continue to write and share your stories. Thank you for a job well done.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
I don't like cheating Wives...

And as a man, I hate weak married men even more. Who was there to cheer for in this tale?

1Kiki1Kikiover 18 years ago
Rare Woman In Iowa

Is it so rare that a woman be so uninhibited? Hmmm, guess I missed that memo. This story sets me on fire every time I read it and I just can't get enough...oh to be Lexi and partake of you dear Mac...my love to you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Super story

Man you must be hung like a horse. I read all your stories and this is your second best. I never did hot tubs in CA and really never wanted to go there (too liberal). After reading about Lexi and Julee I may just take a trip.

Honestly, I am amazed at your ability to get women to do shit the average woman would not do ever!

That Lexi continued fucking you in the tub as a friend of hers looked on and then shuts off jets so she gets a better view of you cock in her.

Even better was your Julee story (the best)your in detail description of her sucking your cock, letting you cum in her mouth and you taking her cherry ass hole was superb.

Then I realized she was Asian with big tits, great ass and tall who loves cock and fucks you in a hotel window and flashes her pussy to your table mates in a restaurant.

Man you got my vote for cocksman of the year.

myasianwife69myasianwife69almost 15 years ago
Incredibly erotic

Hi Mac,

I found this story just as erotic as the one about JuLee; I read that one first as JL and I are very similar although she is described as taller than me. I'm an average 5'4".

But more on that later. I wanted to comment about how beautifully you painted the picture of the build up of the sexual tension between you and Lexi. That whole scene leading up to the climax is something that I could imagine myself doing while my husband is inside the house. And had I been that Donna character I would not have left the two of you alone!

You have an incredible way with words Mac. I suppose too that describing real events is a bit easier especially if you can still "feel her touch" "smell her scent" "see the look of utter desire".

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your stories; however, I keep coming back to the one about JuLee - that gets me so aroused everytime I read it.

Thank you for your sensual images of sexual tension between two consenting married adults - just not married to each other!

Sue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Agree

Mr Macduke, I must agree with the previous comment, you do have a talent as a writer and lover. Furthermore, your vivid description of your Lexi and Julee are worthy of special accolades.

You seem to attract beautiful women who are erotic in attitude and looks who are more than able to keep up your sexual pace. Your Julee is without a doubt a fuck worth holding on to. At first that story was difficult to believe as Julee is apparently an Asian woman and before I did not know they (Asian) women were so sexual.

Your detailed description of fucking and cumming in her mouth and ass, and of her husband and you double teaming her

was great to say the least. You deserve great credit!

JuLeeJuLeealmost 15 years ago
Well!!

Dearest Mac, I just realized that I did not leave a comment on your Lexi story which has been posted several years now.

As you know I knew of Lexi long before she became a Literotica favorite. Also, that you and I shared many of the same wonderful experiences you had with Lexi. Furthermore, that several pair of my panties also fill plastic bags in your office which I think I have replaced several times. Anyway, thanks for some fabulous fucking and for the story about us on Lit. I may be "An Extraordinary Woman" as your story says but it is nothing compared to your friendship and love. JuLee

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Nipples

Nipples can be hard, or nipples can be puffy. But not both at the same time.

Other than that small, trivial detail, it was a great story. Very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous