Hot Tub Chronicles: Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers

"Do you mind if I turn the light on and the bubbles off," she said, looking me in the eyes. "I prefer to soak in the still water."

"What did you say?" I thought, unable to divert my eyes or attention from her pussy.

She was literally squatting with her cunt directly over my right hand, not 18 inches from my nose. I could smell her pussy juice as though my nose were buried in it. I was paralyzed. Was Lexi inviting me to lick her? Or finger her? Her labia hung well below her furrow, shiny wet and engorged, and I could see her clit peeking out of its hood. There was definitely no hair on that peach. My tongue seemed swollen and parched.

I guess she realized I was almost blind and incapable of intelligent speech, because she pressed the buttons to turn off the bubbles and turn on the light without further discussion. She lingered in that position for another 20 seconds, until the water had sufficiently quieted so that she could clearly see my boner bobbing in the water. Only when she stood up was I able to tear my eyes away from her vulva. I looked into her eyes and saw the same curious expression.

(Was I going to be allowed to touch or lick or fuck, I wondered.)

As she walked back to the other side of the tub, I felt like a callow youth wondering whether I would be allowed to enjoy the sex of an untouchable goddess. And I worried that I would spill my load before I could achieve that impossible dream.

Here I was several years older than Lexi, and I'm sure with much more sexual experience, but she had so captured my imagination that I was a tongue-tied schoolboy again. An hour ago, I doubt that I would have walked across the street to fuck Lexi. Now, she had so tantalized me that I would have considered jerking off right in front of her if this turned out to be just a tease.

She stepped out of her shoes and squatted to enter the tub. Of three possible means of entry, she chose the maneuver requiring her to spread her knees the widest. One last exhibition of this enchanting pussy before entering the water.

Lexi settled onto the seat across from me and sighed, "this feels wonderful."

(Really, I thought, but my cock is about to explode.)

With eyes closed as though savoring the heat, Lexi stretched her legs out to their maximum extension toward me. Even with her eyes closed, it only took about five seconds to find my dick and to capture it between her feet.

"Ahhhhh...... ," I moaned. Was this a footjob? Was there no end to this incredible woman's surprises and stunning behavior?

But two can play at that game. Her long awaited touch snapped me out of my reverie. Whatever her rationale for plotting this delicious alfresco seduction, it was now apparent that she wanted my cock. That was not exactly the same thing as wanting to fuck, but close enough. I desperately wanted to fuck Lexi. I wanted more than a footjob.

I extended my legs to return the favor. I had my eyes wide open with lust, and pushed my right foot under her left thigh to touch her pussy. I couldn't get good enough access, so I lifted her left foot away from my cock, spreading her thighs to gain unhindered entrance to her cunt. My big toe easily slipped into her very wet opening.

Now it was her turn to say, "Ohhhhhhh ....."

She quickly forgot about my dick as she pulled her thighs wide enough to accommodate both my feet.

Slowly massaging her vulva with both big toes, I marveled how wet she was under this hot water. Mary and I had tried to fuck in our hot tub before, without success. Her lubrication kept washing away in the water and I could get no more than half the knob into her vagina before causing discomfort. We gave up, and moved the fucking to the deck.

But Lexi kept her slick moisture, and my toes moved around with leisure. This motion was getting to her as her breathing quickened and deepened. I pushed my left toe into her cunt and my right circled her lubricated clit. It isn't like I was an expert in giving toejobs, but this did the trick.

She suddenly squeezed here thighs together so tightly that I thought she would do damage to me and grabbed my feet with her hands in a vice-like grip to push them more tightly against her pussy.

"Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah. . ., " she seemed to emit the groan through her nose to keep the noise down. Her opening convulsed once. After 10 seconds, she relaxed her grips on me.

Since entering the tub, she had kept her eyes closed and had said nothing. After recovering from her orgasm, she finally opened her eyes. Carefully surveying the house and both entry doors, she looked at me briefly and stood up to move around the circle to seat herself on the bench to my left. Without a by your leave, she reached out with her right hand and grasped my rigid shaft. With her other hand she tenderly surrounded my sac and balls, which in this hot water were like warm goo encased in an oversize condom.

Still she said nothing. And again she closed her eyes, as though she did not want to witness this delicious debauchery. I was beyond being stunned by her actions, but reached out to her edible tits. I loved her hard puffy nipples and squeezed them between my thumb and finger, producing an excited response from Lexi. Her tits were as sensitive as they looked. I had a compelling urge to suckle them, to swallow them, and even though they were slightly below the surface of the water, I leaned forward to submerge my mouth and nose to begin the worship of these singular beauties.

But she opened her eyes and placed her hands on my chest to restrain me. After again surveying the surrounding doors, she lifted her right leg over my belly and tugged my cock toward the juncture of her thighs: the Promised Land. I turned to place my right leg over her left and extended my hips toward her enticing kitty.

"Put it in," she whispered softly.

I was focused on getting our bodies in a position to allow me to get inside her and didn't quite hear her (not that it mattered, as nothing could have stopped me from getting into her at this point; not even the appearance of Mary at the door). I raised my eyes to hers with a questioning look.

Looking directly into my eyes for the first time since entering the tub, Lexi said, "Do it. Fuck me."

The magic words.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I reached for her left hip as I advanced my cock to her opening. She rubbed my knob around her clit with her hand and I extended both my legs to the bench with her left leg between them. It was almost like crossing her "T," an uncomfortable position but the only one that would permit our heads to remain a respectable distance apart in case someone should come out to the hot tub while we were at it.

Lexi lined up my cock with her opening, leaned forward to grab my ass, and we pushed it in. Sweet. An unusual sensation when the walls of her vagina are cooler than the water, but a wonderful sensation nonetheless. I marveled at the ease with which she remained lubricated, and I began to thrust in and out as she guided my ass with her hand. It did not take me long to hit bottom, where she held me tightly for a moment before I could withdraw.

While up against her cervix, I felt a marvelous squeeze or pinching of my cock. Lexi was full of surprises that night but a snapping pussy may have topped the list. God, that felt good. Every time I went all the way in, I was rewarded with that delightful squeeze. Under other circumstances, I imagined that she could have brought me off with just her snapper, without my having to move at all.

As I reveled in the tightness of her cunt, I suddenly realized why it was so unexpectedly easy to get into Lexi in that hot water. It could only have been explained by the use of KY jelly, or some similar water insoluble lubricant. She must have coated her lips, opening, clit, and vagina with KY when she was in her parent's bathroom. Talk about a premeditated seduction! Lexi was an amazing woman and I could only be exceedingly thankful that she had chosen me that night for her lust.

Her breathing once again quickened as she began pulling my ass faster. Given the tease and mental excitement she had stirred in me, I think I would not have been able to last very long had it not been for the awkward position and the fact that water was beginning to seep into her cunt, raising the temperature and lessening the tightness. But since she had already cum once, I was confidant that I could last for another.

Then the sliding class door rolled open.

My immediate reaction was to pull out as I craned my head around to identify our visitor. But Lexi held my butt tightly to her and kept my cock three-quarters inside her. I reached for the controls to turn the bubbles on and the light off.

"Leave the light on," Lexi whispered, her first words since we began to fuck.

Our visitor was Donna, in her mid-forties and probably the oldest teacher in the group. She was one of my favorite people in the group, and one that I had actively flirted with on more than one occasion. I regarded her as very attractive "older" woman, with a very shapely body and an engaging personality.

"Who's out here?" Donna called out.

"Lexi and Duke," I replied after lamely clearing my throat as my panic began to subside. "The Heberts just got out a little while ago, but we thought we would finish our wine. Why don't you join us?"

By then Donna had climbed to the level of the hot tub. She peered into the tub and I'm sure could see Lexi's naked tits, but I am pretty sure she couldn't see anything significant or below the waist. I had both my arms and hands out of the water on the rim of the tub, and Lexi had one hand out of the tub. Her other was on my cock, preventing it from escaping her snatch.

"No, I don't think so tonight," Donna remarked. "I didn't bring my suit, and I'm afraid I not as comfortable with nudity as you younger folks." If she only knew.

"Well, a guy can hope," I jested.

"What's the temperature like?" she asked.

When I referred her to the floating thermometer over by Lexi's wine glass, she squatted down to lift it, knees kept discreetly closed and turned to the side as she was wearing a mid-thigh skirt.

Suddenly Lexi, who had had her eyes closed the entire time Donna was there, opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"Duke, would you mind turning off the bubbles," Lexi asked loud enough for Donna to hear.

Before I could answer, she pinched my cock with her pussy. Uh–oh, I thought.

But in for a penny, in for a pound; I turned off the bubbles.

Donna was still trying to read the thermometer, when the bubbles stopped and I think did not register that they had been turned off. And then she looked up at me to express her frustration at her inability to read the thermometer in the poor light, when she saw us. With the tub light beaming into the still water from a spot on the tub wall between Lexi and me, Donna suddenly realized that she was looking at my cock buried in Lexi's cunt. It so startled her that she lost her balance and fell on her butt, in the process flashing us a hairy beaver spilling out of white panties between her involuntarily spread thighs.

This night kept getting better and better.

Donna quickly regained her balance, stood up, and started walking off the tub deck.

"I think I'll go back in," she said quietly.

"Sure you won't join us?" I asked with a grin. Lexi began pulling my ass again to start my thrusting in and out of her. Donna stopped by the door and turned to me with a smile.

"Maybe some other time," she smiled, and winked at me. And then she left.

I knew we would be OK with Donna. Lexi's exhibition would go unreported, a secret among the three of us.

As the sliding glass door rolled close, Lexi increased her speed.

"I'm close," Lexi whispered. "Fuck me harder."

Again she grabbed my arm and ass with her two hands in a vice like grip. "Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah..."she exhaled through her nose. Then she pulled me as tightly against her cervix as the position would allow. Her vagina spasmed. Her cunt snapped. After thirty seconds, she released her grip and opened her eyes.

"I can cum again, but we have to hurry," she breathed. "The party will be breaking up soon, and people will come looking for us."

I started to hammer her cunt with as long and rapid strokes as I could manage. Sufficient hot water had leaked into Lexi's vagina that I now had little feeling except at the front and back of her cunt. But that was enough. My balls began to float. I reached for her nipple and she reached for her clit.

I looked around quickly to confirm that the coast was clear and mumbled, "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No! Come in me. Fill my cunt!"

I let it go with as quiet a groan as I could control. My balls seemed to explode as I jabbed my cock as far into her as I could. It wasn't deep enough in that position. By the second frenetic thrust, I was on my feet with her right foot over my shoulder. By the third, her left foot was also on my shoulder as I buried myself to her cervix.

On the fourth, her cunt spasmed too and she started cumming. Five. Six, Seven.... I frantically ground into her as I held her thighs high and wide.

And then it was over. Our breathing was ragged as we held each. Anyone glancing out from the house would have had no doubt as to what we were doing with me standing and leaning into Lexi as tightly as I could.

After 15 seconds, we returned to our senses and Lexi pushed me away to resume my seat beside her. She looked at me tenderly and leaned her lips toward mine.

"Thank you," she breathed.

Our lips touched and our tongues sought each other out. Her lips were incredibly soft and her breath warm on my face. For the first time since this whole pas de deux started, we kissed. I think that is the only time in my life that I fucked a woman before I kissed her. I wouldn't recommend it as a regular practice but with Lexi it felt right. Neither of us was going to stop that train she put in motion when she began undressing a half an hour before,

She then pulled back.

"That was incredible," I whispered.

"I know," Lexi smiled at the obvious fact. "I have to get out. We have pushed our luck as far as we can go."

She turned to step on the bench to climb out. I grabbed her ass and inner thigh to hold her as I whispered, "You sure we can't do this again?"

"Not tonight, Love. But let's not be strangers," she said as she looked around at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

I let her go. She climbed out and walked over to our clothes. Standing nude and making no effort to cover herself, she picked up her panties to wipe them between her thighs.

"Jesus," she exclaimed. "You'll be leaking out of me until Monday. I've never seen so much cum. Doesn't Mary take care of you?"

"You produced all of it tonight," I laughed.

She looked up and grinned at me. Then Lexi stuffed her panties into the pocket of my Levi's.

"I'll have to borrow some of Mom's white cottons, or my slacks will be soaked before we get home."

She then gathered up the rest of her clothes and moved into the master bedroom. As she stepped down off the deck, she leaned in to kiss me again.

"Thanks again. That was spectacular," she whispered. "I don't think I've ever cum three times in a row. Stay here until your dick goes down and I get out of the bedroom. We don't want anyone suspicious of us dressing together."

I nodded my assent and watched her ass go into the room. This was her show, from beginning to end. I was just along for the ride, but what a sweet ride it had been.

She turned on the light, retrieved what looked like white panties from a drawer, and exited into the bathroom. Three minutes later, she was dressed. As she moved to the bedroom door to turn out the light, Lexi turned and blew me a kiss.

I pulled myself out of the tub to sit on the side, much as I had done 45 minutes ago. Only this time, I did not have a boner. I reached down to fondle my balls, as though to check them and make sure they had not blown out into Lexi.

I pondered the evening. I felt like the fly to Lexi's spider. She had spread a web over me in a way I had never experienced. Unveiling her body to its best advantage, she had sucked me inexorably into her pussy as though I was deprived of free will. But I lived to tell the tale – or her tail.

I dressed and joined the end of the party. Donna and her husband had already left, and Mary was ready to go. As we thanked the host and hostess at the door with a chaste kiss on the cheek, Lexi gave no sign or indication whatsoever that she had just fucked my brains out. Her cheeks were still flushed though, and if you didn't know she had just been a hot tub, you would have sworn that Lexi looked like she had just been royally fucked.

We went home and Mary got a Friday night special. But the whole time I was thinking of fucking Lexi on dry land. Whatever, it worked for Mary as my erection was rigid and more than serviceable. She came early, and I really had to work hard for my orgasm. I'm not sure I had any sauce left for Mary's cunt.

I was never again alone in a hot tub with Lexi. She didn't call me and I didn't call her. We never ever talked about that night. I think we were both content to capture out memory in a sparkling bottle and leave it on a shelf to be pulled down and examined from time to time among the rich and sweetest memories of life.

We did, however, flirt. About a year later, I was in my hot tub during a party at our house, when I felt a familiar hand on my dick: Lexi's. She was next to me, partially turned away talking to another woman, when Lexi reached back to frig me. It didn't take long to achieve maximum extension and I think she actually had designs on making me cum.

As I tried to maintain an intelligent conversation with a big titted woman in front of me, I reached between Lexi's cheeks to cup her pussy. She clenched her powerful thighs together to prevent my reaching her pussy from behind but in the process, exposed her asshole to my fingers. Very slowly and carefully, I got my middle finger into her to the second knuckle, and wiggled it.

She kept squeezing and shifting her weight in an attempt to expel the invader, but she wouldn't let go of my cock. Finally Mary called me to do something, and we had to relinquish our grips on each other. Mary was a little pissed at how long I took to respond to her request, but I couldn't very well hop out of the tub with a raging boner. Poor form.

Lexi and her husband moved away a couple of years later, and I lost track of them. Donna never told on us, but she also never got in a hot tub with me. Kathy moved onto my flirt list and shared another hot tub adventure with me about two years later. But that's another story.

And I still have the panties. They reside in a ziplock bag in a cubbyhole at my office. As of the night before I finished this story, I can report that the panties still carry more than a faint whiff of Lexi and our mingled juices.

We have to take our serendipity where we find it.

MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers
12