Hot Tub Fun Revisited

Story Info
Lynn brings two co-workers to try out tub and more.
7.4k words
4.58
22.6k
11
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

From Author: I placed this story in Romance instead of Group Sex even though it started out as group sex; it turned into a romantic coupling.

For those of you who HATE a cheating wife, even though this one is justified I would like to leave right now and not read any further. I'm not looking for your kind to read my story!

*

Last month I wrote about some fun a couple of co-workers and I had in my hot tub. Well Andrea and Lynn told me that they had a few "close" friends who they knew would love to try out the tub and our sexual activities surrounding the tub.

Lynn came up to me on a Wednesday last week and asked if she and a couple of her friends in the warehouse could come over after work later this week and try out the hot tub. I looked at Lynn; "Who did you have in mind."

She shook her head; "That John is a surprise, but I promise both are two you would never suspect and both you'd probably love seeing stepping in your hot tub!"

She knew I could make it awful hard for her at work, so I trusted her judgment and told her okay.

Thursday after work Lynn came up to me; "My friends and I will meet you after work tomorrow at your place, say about 6PM, is that okay?"

"Oh yeah Lynn, I just hope I can wait till tomorrow. I'll get home tonight and make sure the hot tub and the entire sunroom is ready for you and your friends."

Friday after work I headed home and had a bite to eat and hopped into the hot tub, naked of course. Just before six, already dark outside, there was a light tapping on the sunroom door. I couldn't see who it was due to the steam covered windows, even though I thought I could make out Lynn's form at the door. I yelled out; "It's open, come on in!"

In walked Lynn and two of her friends, I was shocked at who the two women were.

There standing behind Lynn were Laurie and Bridget, two of the most gorgeous women at the warehouse. At the same time, they were two of the most different women in the world. Bridget was a full figured woman of about twenty-two, in no way fat, but big boned and just large. She has a classic face, very pretty, with a long mane of chestnut brown hair that hangs down to the middle of her back. She normally wears it in a ponytail or in a bun, today seeing she's using the hot tub, it's in a bun. Her breasts are very, very large, most likely a D or DD, I hope to find out for sure tonight. Bridget's hips are large and she has a gorgeous lush ass, she's someone would classify as any man's wet dream. Unfortunately she's a very shy woman, very soft spoken and one of the last women I'd ever expect to come with Lynn tonight.

On the other hand there is Laurie, very outspoken, fun woman of about thirty-five. I've known her for years and with two children under her belt and a bastard of a husband, anyone can understand why she would be here, but at the same time, also one of the last you would expect to see here, if you knew her background. Laurie is someone you would describe as a holy-roller, always preaching about sinners and fornicators. On the other hand, she has a killer body for thirty-five. She stands about five foot seven or eight, a gorgeous face with cat-like green eyes, behind designer glasses and curly auburn hair, which is always styled in a feathery soft look. Her body is something to behold huge breasts and from what I could tell, sometimes very stiff large nipples. She has an incredibly slim waist which flares to very womanly hips. Once again another great feature of hers is her gorgeous, shapely legs. She works in the warehouse office and always wears stockings and short skirts. Seeing her now, leads me to believe that this holy-roller front was all an act. I guess I will find out soon enough.

Lynn escorted Bridget and Laurie into the sunroom and I was at a loss for words, especially seeing I was in the tub naked. No way did I ever expect Lynn to bring these two women with her. Lynn could see I felt out of place and quickly put me at ease; "Well ladies, I guess John is ready for fun, I guess I'll join him!"

Lynn quickly stripped and stepped into the hot tub. Both Laurie and Bridget were stunned. Laurie spoke up first; "I didn't know that was a clothing optional hot tub, but I'll wear mine for now if you don't mind!" Bridget voiced her agreement with Laurie and they went off to the bathroom to change.

Lynn and I started where we left off on out previous meeting. She sat on my lap and with her back to me, I cupped her tits and pinched her nipples while I nuzzled her neck, she reached down and began stroking my cock. We were going at it pretty hot and heavy when Bridget and Laurie came back into the sunroom. Lynn had just settled on my cock and was moaning lightly as she slowly rose and fell on my cock. Startled seeing the other ladies coming in, she slipped off my cock and sat beside me. Both of the other women knew what was going on, but they ignored what they saw and climbed into the hot tub.

Bridget was wearing a plain white bikini; it covered her large breasts and gorgeous ass very well. Seeing it was white, her large nipples shown through very clearly. She settled into one of the lounger chairs and closed her eyes as the hot water enveloped her body. She let out a moan in approval when she felt the warmth cover her.

Laurie was in a one-piece black and flowered suit. Even though it was very demure, covering all of her attributes, it was very hard to hide her large breasts, slim waist and gorgeous legs. She got in quickly and sat in one of the bucket seats next to Bridget and as far away from Lynn and me as possible. Her eyes went wide from the heat and let out a gasp as she settled in. I wish she was gasping for another reason, but the evening was young and who knows what was coming. What did happen, made me one of the happiest and as far as I was concerned one of the luckiest

You could cut the sexual tension with the knife, but after a couple of minutes everyone seemed to relax I turned and reaching over the side of the tub grabbed several of the chilled beers and handed one to Bridget and Laurie, Lynn already had one and after taking a sip, placed her can on the lip of the tub.

I noticed that Lynn's hair was halfway in the water and I mentioned it to her. She shrugged her shoulders causing her tits to bob in and out of the water. She slid away from the edge of the tub and arching her back, she tipped her head back to get her entire head wet. When she did this her upper body came out of the water and her stiff nipples show prominently, even her tuff of pubic hair came into view. I reached out and slid my hand across her tits and she giggled as she sat back up and settled back into her seat. Once again her tits came out of the water and she reached up and cleared her wet hair from her face.

It was getting a little warm in the sunroom and Bridget asked if I could open a window. I half stood up on my seat and reached behind me, I slid one of the windows open. When I did this my cock came out of the water like a periscope. Before I could sit down, Lynn scooted up to me and covered the head of my cock with her lips. I turned back and it slipped even deeper into her mouth. She pushed further and her nose was now buried in my pubic hair. I looked at Bridget and she smiled. I looked over at Laurie and I could see the shock in her eyes.

Lynn reached down and cupped my balls as she started bobbing up and down on my cock and I wound my fingers in her wet locks. I winked at Bridget and motioned for her to come over to me.

She slowly got up and stood next to me.

I whispered in her ear; "Want to try some of this?" motioning to my cock.

She nodded and slowly settled down nest to Lynn. I tugged at Lynn's head; "Why don't you let Bridget have some of that?"

Lynn slipped off my cock and with it in her fist; she pointed it towards Bridget and directed it to her waiting mouth.

Bridget let out a quiet moan and licked the head tentatively and kissed it. She opened her mouth wider and slowly lowered her head over it. She started bobbing up and down and increased her speed and with each downward movement took more and more into her mouth. After about thirty seconds, she had all eight inches buried down her throat.

Lynn moved behind Bridget and slipped her hands down her bikini panties and was squeezing her ass.

Laurie just sat there in shock watching the events unfurl before her. It had to have some effect on her because she was breathing harder and I didn't know if it was the hot water or hot sex, but she was definitely turned on.

Bridget jumped; you could tell that Lynn's fingers were playing with her pussy now. Bridget pushed back against Lynn's hand and started moaning around my cock.

I reached around Bridget and unhooked her top and those huge tits came into view. They were magnificent, with dollar size dark areoles and very large puffy nipples. I reached down and cupped one tit and hefted its weight. I had to suck on this magnificent orb and I pulled her off my cock and lowered my mouth to first one nipple and then the other. Bridget moaned loudly as I sucked on her tits and Lynn was playing with her pussy.

Lynn tugged the panties down and off. She now was parting her lips and rubbing on Bridget's clit, she shook and leaned against Lynn and gasped as she felt an orgasm coming near.

I reached down and slipped two fingers deep into her sopping cunt. This put her over the top and she groaned as she came hard. Bridget sank down into the water and closed her eyes as she basked in the warm feeling spreading over her.

So there I was standing in the tub, my stiff cock bobbing up and down in the water, dying to explode in any of the three women. I scooted over to Laurie; "Would you like to try and sample this?"

Laurie just stared at my cock; licking her lips she shook her head no. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was fighting for self-control.

Lynn slipped over and bending over growled out; "I'll try some of that, if you don't mind?"

That was all I needed to hear as I slipped my cock into her from behind and began drilling her hard and fast. We were very close to Laurie and I kept looking at her.

Laurie slowly raised her hand and slid it up and down over my inner thighs and ass. I pulled her to my side and pulled her mouth down to mine. She let out a tiny gasp as my tongue slipped into her mouth.

Lynn was nearing a climax, so I slammed into her with a few powerful thrusts and she fell forward and shook as she came. I quickly turned and slipped the top off Laurie and lowered my lips to her gorgeous tis. My hands went to her ass as I pulled her hard to me. I went back to kissing her and she began kissing me back as I slid my cock back and forth across her panty clad pussy.

All of a sudden she broke the kiss and pulled her bathing suit back on; "I'm sorry John, I just can't do this!" She climbed out of the tub before I could stop her and grabbing her towel, she ran into the house.

I got out naked and wrapped a towel around my waist and went into the house. I caught her just as she was going into the bathroom to change. She stopped and turned towards me; "I really wanted to go through with this John, especially after how my husband has been neglecting me and with all the verbal abuse, I just needed some male comforting. I just can't. With my upbringing, even though I can justify it the way my drunk of a husband has been treating me, I just can't!"

I didn't get any closer; "I understand and I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do. I heard you weren't being taken care of at home and one way or another; you should do something about it. Just remember Laurie, I'll be here for you in any way you need me and I don't just mean sexually, I'll be here for you for any support you need! We've been good friends for several years, just remember that okay?"

A tear came to her eyes and she leaned in and gave me a real soft tender kiss, she turned and went into the bathroom. Laurie came out of the bathroom dressed; "Thanks John for all your support and I had a great time in the hot tub, but I better go now or I might do something I may regret. I have a lot of thinking to do and I can't do it here and now!"

I grabbed her by the arm and now it was my turn to give her a soft tender kiss, she shuttered and when we broke the kiss, she turned and ran out the door.

I felt depressed, well at least for about thirty seconds. I walked back into the sunroom and saw Lynn and Bridget naked in the hot tub. I dropped my towel and wiggled my finger, telling them to follow me. They scurried out of the tub, grabbed a couple of towels and followed me to the bedroom. I sat in a chair near the bed and told them to entertain me. I still had Laurie on my mind, but wanted to take care of my other guests, even though my heart wasn't really in it.

Lynn smiled and had Bridget lay on her back on the bed. Lynn climbed up between her lush thighs and starting at her ankles, licked her way up her legs. When she got to her pussy, Bridget was already shaking and clutching at Lynn's wet locks. Lynn covered Bridget's pussy with her mouth and her tongue worked her magic all around and in her. Soon Bridget was at the brink and she let out a quiet sigh and shook as she came. Lynn slid up her body and sucked on her large tits and then they were swapping spit.

Bridget rolled Lynn over and started at her face and kissed her way down Lynn's body. She paid special attention to her tits; this turned Lynn on to no end. By the time Bridget got to Lynn's pussy, she was ripe for a huge orgasm. Bridget looked up; "Tell me Lynn, did you like it, did I do alright, I've never done this before?"

Like a fish to water, she began licking and sucking on Lynn's pussy. She made Lynn cum once and then a second time. Bridget loved eating pussy and continued her assault on Lynn.

I was hard as a rock and climbed up on the bed and with Bridget's ass up in the air; I slowly slid my cock deep into her pussy.

She licked on Lynn even faster and the harder I fucked Bridget, the faster she ate Lynn. I had to cum, seeing I haven't cum yet. I could feel the end coming and Bridget let out a high pitched scream as she came, soon after that Lynn came too.

Bridget fell to the bed; I was almost there and plowed into her creaming pussy. I stiffened and emptied my cum swollen balls into her pussy. I felt like I came a gallon.

The three of us lay there trying to catch our breath. Once we did we started all over again. We fucked halfway into the night. Luckily tomorrow was Saturday, as we fucked half the day away until they finally got dressed and went home. Whenever we had a lull in the action, my mind drifted to Laurie and wondered how she was handling the problems she was having at home. I just hoped my actions last night didn't aggravate the situation.

I finally fell asleep and had a very restless sleep; I kept drifting in and out, constantly thinking again about Laurie. I woke up around five PM and every muscle ached. I nearly crawled into the hot tub to soak my weary bones. Fifteen minutes after getting in the tub I realized someone was ringing my doorbell. I was in no mood to answer it, but whoever it was, they were very persistent. Finally I crawled out, threw on a robe and went to answer the door. To my surprise standing there all decked out was Laurie. I stood there with my mouth open; "Laurie, what can I do for you?"

"Well John, the first thing you can do is to invite me in and out of the cold. I've been standing out here for five minutes ringing the bell and knocking on the door, are you alright? I tried calling all afternoon!"

"I'm sorry Laurie, come on in." She came in and I led her to the livingroom and I took her coat and once again I was stunned. She was wearing a very tight white blouse, a short black skirt and sheer stockings. Her feet were in a pair of black high-heeled shoes.

She sat down; "I was up half the night thinking about yesterday evening and my horrible situation at home. Being here yesterday helped me made the decision that I was wavering about over the past six months. I kicked Tom out and just came from my lawyer's office. This is why I'm all dressed up on a Saturday, I finally filed for divorce."

"Oh Laurie, I hope I wasn't the reason for you doing that!"

She let out a disgusted laugh; "Please John, I don't want to sound mean, but don't be so full of yourself. What happened yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. I knew for a long time I had to get out of my loveless and demeaning marriage, seeing what I was missing yesterday, just made me realize that there was more out here for me. I don't want you to think you should have any feelings of guilt that you broke up my marriage. It was getting so bad that before I told Tom that we were over, I called our neighbor who is a cop and he waited outside just in case Tom went off the handle, lucky I did! When I told Tom I wasn't going to take any more of his abuse, he went berserk. I called our neighbor and he ushered him out. I went to my lawyer and he filed an emergency restraining order, I have to stay out of the house till Monday so he can get his belongings out."

"Oh Laurie, I'm so, so sorry, I still feel like I was the cause of this all. What about the children?"

She shook her head from side to side; "No, no way John, you were the switch that turned the light on and make me realize I had better options, you just opened my eyes and I thank you for that. My children are at my parent's house, they're safe and Monday Tom will formally be served with the divorce papers, but he already knows its over."

I placed my hand on her knee and looked into her gorgeous green eyes; "I'm happy and sad for you Laurie, what can I do for you?"

"Please don't be sad, just be happy for me. I need a place to stay until Tom clears out till Monday. I could stay at my parents place, but I don't want to hear their berating. They still think I should make things work, they don't believe all the things he's put me through are all happening, that's what makes me sad!"

"Don't think twice about it Laurie, I have a couple extra bedrooms, so if you want the children to stay here, even into next week you can. I'll do whatever I can for you; the spare bedroom is always available for you!"

"Seeing you're all dress up, why don't you sit back and relax. I'll go and change and I'll take you out for a nice relaxing dinner, what do you say?"

"Mmmm sounds great John, with all of the running around I did today, I completely forgot to stop and eat, I'm famished!"

I changed and took her to a nearby steakhouse. We had a nice leisurely dinner, a bottle of wine and a few after dinner drinks. Laurie was relaxed and finally started to loosen up, not that I was trying anything. If she was going to stay a couple of days I was going to take my time with her and not rush anything.

When we got back to my place she flopped down on the sofa, she looked over at me; "You know John I was up half the night thinking about last night."

Oh Yeah Laurie, what about?"

She looked down at her hands and in almost a whisper said; "I loved how it felt to be in your arms, kissing you, feeling, well your, I mean....!"

She stopped and stood up to slip into the guest bedroom. "Come on Laurie, tell me. You want to say it and I want to hear it, but I don't want to put any extra pressure on you."

She took a deep cleansing breath; "I loved how your penis felt and how your lips felt on my breasts."

"Is that what you wanted to say?? Anything else?"

"Yes, I want to feel it again and, well more I guess!"

"Is that what you want Laurie? If so tell me what you want, I don't want to take advantage of you in the state you're in!"

She nodded; "Yes it is. What I want is to feel like a woman again."

I knew I had to push her over the top now and I felt like a rat, but I needed her to tell me verbally; "Laurie, I need you to be specific on what you want me to do!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12