Hot Tub Fun Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lower lip and I was it quivering and I was about to fold and let her go to her room, but I knew it wasn't what she really wanted to do, she took a deep breath and nodded over and over again; "Okay John, I want to suck your cock, I want you to cum in my mouth and in my pussy. I want you to do everything to me that you did to Lynn and Bridget. I want you to suck on my breasts and eat my pussy. I want you to fuck me soooo hard that I won't be able to walk and yes John; I want you to fuck me in the ass. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I smiled; "Only if it's the truth, is it Laurie?"

"Throwing her arms around my neck she whispered out; "Oh yes John, yes it is, make me forget that bastard I'm divorcing!"

I pulled her to me and held her close, I could feel her labored breathing and I pulled away and slowly pulled her glasses off. I wiped the tears from her eyes and tenderly kissed her eyes and cheeks. Raising her chin I slowly covered her lips with mine. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I could tell she was really lost and unsure. I kissed her again, this time with more passion and her lips parted and our tongues dueled in her mouth, when I retreated she followed with her tongue into my mouth. Once again I broke the kiss and now she looked a lot surer.

Her lips were full and swollen with passion. I reached up and brushed a stray lock if auburn hair from her forehead. We kissed again and this time with a lot more passion as she took the lead. We began grinding our bodies against each other.

We parted and I took her by the hand to my bedroom. We stood by the bed and I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and as I parted it I looked her in the eye and all the uncertainty melted away. I slipped it off her shoulders and began nibbling on her neck and shoulders. My hands went behind her back and unhooked her bra. I slipped it off and down her arms. I stepped back and looked at her. She blushed, feeling uncomfortable about her nakedness. To make her feel more at ease I undid the buttons on my shirt and pulled it off. I kicked of my shoes and unbuckling my pants I dropped them along with my shorts.

Laurie's eyes went wide as she looked down at mu erection. I drew her to me, her nipples stiffened as they rubbed back and forth against my chest. We kissed and I reached behind her again and slowly lowered the zipper on her tight skirt. The material parted and I tugged it over her hips and she wiggled to help me. It fluttered in a pool of black around her feet. I cupped her ass through the silky panties and she moaned in my mouth as we continued to kiss.

I walked her back to the bed and she sat down. Her eyes were at cock level and she let out a groan and wrapped her slim fingers around it. She guided it to her moist red lips. As her lips parted, her tongue darted out and swabbed my cockhead with her saliva. Pursing her lips, she slowly drew the head into her mouth.

It was my turn to groan as I ran my hands through her auburn curls and pulled her head further onto my cock. Her tongue ran around my cock like a lizard and at the same time slipped my cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands began a rhythm with her mouth and I found out quickly that she was an expert cocksucker. Her nose was now in my pubic hair as she had all eight inches down her throat. She let out a gasp and pulled it out of her mouth. A stream of saliva hung from her lips to my cockhead and the picture I was looking at was totally erotic. This demure gorgeous woman had turned into a cock hound and I loved it.

"God Laurie, where the hell did you learn to suck cock like that?"

She smiled up at me; "Believe it or not John, that's only the second time I've even done that. My soon to be ex-husband thinks its vial and sinful. I haven't done that since high school and that was only once."

I couldn't believe it, but who was I to doubt her; "Well Laurie once you really get used to it, I believe you'll rival any porn star! Oh Laurie, please don't stop!"

She grinned as she attacked my cock again and began sucking and slurping like she'd never get to have one again. She bobbed up and down and worked her hand up and down. Saliva was dripping down her chin as her tongue worked over the head. I knew I wouldn't last long.

I grabbed her head and in a husky whisper moaned; "Laurie if don't want a load of cum in your mouth, you'd better stop now!"

This spurred her on even more. She looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes and sucked even harder. I squeezed her head between my hands and fucked her face faster. I let out a long loud groan and shot my load down her throat.

She let out a squeal and began swallowing and still continued sucking. It seemed like a came a gallon and she finally let a couple drops seep out of the corner of her mouth. She caught it with a finger and licked it off as my cock deflated, slipped from her mouth. Laurie fell back onto the bed and I stood there looking at the cum on her lips and cheek. Unbelievably my cock started hardening again.

I crawled up onto the bed beside her and kissed her deeply. I could taste my cum on her lips and I moved down to her tits. They were still heaving with her heavy breathing. She arched her back trying to stuff more tit flesh into my mouth. I worked on her nipples and they were soon super hard. The aureoles around the nipple popped up and all the little bumps around them really turned red and sensitive. She moaned and grabbed the top of my head pushing me lower. Catching on, I slowly kissed my way down her body, across her flat belly, down to her soaking panties. I licked and sucked on her pussy right through her panties. She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me harder against her pussy. I grabbed her panties and pulled them roughly from her hips and down her legs; I dove down to her pussy. Her lips were full and slick with her juices. I slipped my tongue in and scooped out her love juices. I worked up and down her pussy and touched her clit. I flicked her clit back and forth a half a dozen times and Laurie arched her back and nearly broke my neck. She fell back to the bed and covered my mouth and chin with the first of many orgasms.

She laid there, her chest rising and falling from her labored breathing. I smiled up at her and she looked down and brushed the hair form my forehead.

"You nearly killed me you know!"

"That has to be the most intense orgasm I've ever had. It was also the first time I ever came from oral sex!"

"You have to be kidding Laurie? Oral sex is the most enjoyable type of foreplay any two people can experience!"

She smiled down at me; "I know that now, can we try it again?"

I laughed; "I'm game if you are. First let's get you naked so I can really go crazy on you. I've always loved your long tapered legs and I want to pay special attention to them!"

She giggled and I loved how at ease she seemed now; "If that's the case John, you can take them off!"

I unhooked one stocking and slid it off her leg and followed the hosiery with my wet tongue. Once I reached her foot, I took off her high heeled shoe and her stocking. I sucked on each toe and licked them like five little cocks. I licked my way back up to her pussy and licked it quickly four or five times. I reached for her other stocking and repeated the procedure. I licked my way up to her pussy and began licking hard. I slipped two fingers deep into her pussy and wiggled around. I found her "G" spot, she went through the roof.

Oh god John, I never felt anything so intense before, oh shit, don't stop, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

Her orgasm was so intense she squirted all over my face and neck. I've seen this in movies, but never experienced this before. She dropped to the bed and for a second I though she passed out. She slowly started moving, moaning: "I can't believe how great that felt and how great it feels, you're doing things to me I never thought were possible, I want to experience them all!"

"Laurie, I hope you have a lot of energy because we've only begun. With someone as enthusiastic as you and as gorgeous as you, we're going to be at this all night!"

She had a satisfied smile on her face' "I'm going to hold you to that John!"

I slid up her body and she tentatively licked her juices from my face; "Not too unpleasant, now I know why women like other women."

Maybe we can try that another time Laurie!"

"That would be nice, but first I want you to show me everything I've been missing for the past fifteen years."

I slid up her body and sat on her upper chest and as I rubbed her tits I laid my semi-stiff cock on her chin. She bent her head and began sucking on it until she had it nice and hard. I spun around and got in a sixty-nine position and as I licked on her pussy and stuck my fingers in her I heard a muffled moan as I fucked her mouth from above. She loved every inch of my cock and licked on my balls as I drove her to another orgasm.

I rolled off of her and her entire body was covered in a light coating of sweat, it looked fantastic. Her once gorgeous hairdo was now a matted down mess, still she looked gorgeous. I kissed her forehead and ran my hands through her damp hair. I crawled up onto her and laid on her lightly. I nibbled at her neck and bent down and began sucking on her large nipples.

She moaned and began rocking her hips. My cock was pressed against her juicy pussy and I knew it was time to give her my cock. I guess Laurie though the same thing because she reached down and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly pushed forward and even though she was dripping, it felt like I was going into a rubber glove. After two kids, she nearly felt like a virgin. She let out a gasp as I slipped deeper into her.

Laurie grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper and deeper into her hot cavern. After about a minute I was finally buried all the way into her gripping pussy. I lay there still savoring the feeling, my cock was pulsating in her and her muscles contracted around my cock. She wiggled her hips trying to scratch the itch between her legs.

I slowly started sliding in and out of her pussy and she urged me on. We were going at it pretty hard now as I fucked her harder and harder. She wrapped her gorgeous legs around my waist trying to get more and more cock in her.

"Oh god John, fuck me harder. I never had such a big cock in me before. This is the best I've ever felt. Oh fuck me, fuck me, I want it all!"

I fucked her with all the strength I could muster and her pussy slurped up me and wanted more. I broke loose and rolled her over. She knew exactly what to do as she raised her ass and I slipped into her doggy style. I drove deep into her and she spat out; "Yes, fuck me like a dog, make me cum like I've never cum before. Fuck me, yes that's it drive it in deep. Oh god you make me feel like a whore and I love it! Oh shit, I'm cumming again, fuck me harder!"

I drove into her and my balls slapped against her as I slammed in harder and faster. I wet a finger and slipped into her asshole. She fell to the bed and she started cumming and I drove into her and ground my cock as hard as I could. I slipped a second finger into her ass.

"Oh yes John, finger fuck my ass!"

"Oh shit Laurie, I'm going to cum. I'm going to shoot my load into your pussy!"

"Yes John, I want to feel your cream in me, please now! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again; fuck my pussy and my ass!"

I let out a loud groan and shot my load in her pussy. It felt like my insides were being torn from me. I never felt an orgasm as powerful like this before and I collapsed on Laurie. We were lying there trying to catch our breath. She let out a cry of protest as my deflated cock slowly slipped out of her pussy. She reached down and scooped some of my cum out of her pussy and licked her fingers clean. This really turned me on and my cock slowly began stirring again. Laurie felt this and slipped down and began bobbing up and down on my cock licking the combination of her juices and my cock from my cock. I turned this once puritanical woman into a raving sex maniac.

"Laurie, what's come over you, don't get me wrong, I love it. I never heard you talk like that before and what you're doing really is so much not you!"

She smiled as she licked my cock; "Why John, too much for you? I know what you're saying, you bring out the best in me or should I say the worst. I've never felt so free before and I don't want to go back to the old Laurie ever again!"

She began giggling, as I got out of bed and pulled her after me. I led her into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and pulled her in after me. She let out a shrill scream as the water was still on the cold side. I pulled her to me and we kissed passionately. Our tongues dueled as the water warmed, I backed her into the spray and her hair which at one point was a mass of gorgeous curls was now reduced to a wet mess. I picked up the soap and soaped up her body. I cupped her large tits and covered them with a slippery coating. I knelt before her and did the same to her gorgeous legs. I slipped up to her pussy and ass and slipped a couple fingers into each hole a she groaned and pulled me against her. I rinsed her off and began eating her pussy.

Laurie dug he fingers into my hair; she threw one shapely thigh over my shoulder. I tongued her clit and she shuttered and I felt her warm juices flowing onto my tongue. I got up and kissed her and once again she tasted her juices.

"You know John, next time I want to try all of this with you and another woman. I now believe I would really enjoy it!"

"So I turned you off men huh? I know the perfect woman to join us!"

She looked down and soaped up my cock and stroked it, smiling up at me as she knelt down; "I could never swear off men, especially after what I have here today and now know how just how good it can be!" She rinsed off my cock and began sucking it.

I looked down at her auburn locks, dripping with water, I squirted some shampoo into her hair and as I worked the suds into her hair, she bobbed up and down on my cock. The scene was totally erotic and I knew if I didn't stop her soon, she would have cream rinse to go along with the shampoo.

I pulled her to her feet and rinsed off her hair. I took the soap and soaped up her ass. I bent her over and easily slipped my cock into her from behind. I cupped her hanging tits and she pushed back against me. The slapping of our wet skin spurned us on like crazy. I pulled my cock from her pussy and she protested. I slowly slipped my cock against her asshole. She jumped back and after the initial shock, bent back over and whispered; "Go slow, I've never done that before!"

I pushed slowly and the head popped in. She groaned and tried to pull away' I held onto her hips and pulled her against me, another inch or two slipped in

Laurie groaned and hissed; "This is unfucking believable!"

I began fucking her ass harder and deeper. She picked up the pace also and started blurting out obscenities which turned me on even more. I could really feel my cock expanding as I was nearing another orgasm. I reached down and fingered her clit. This started her going and as I exploded deep in her ass, she came too and she slid to the shower floor shaking from another orgasm. I continued cumming shooting my load on her face and she licked me clean, even though it just came out of her ass.

We dried off and crawled back into bed. Her damp hair rested on my chest as we both fell asleep.

I woke up and it was still dark outside. I felt a hot tongue and a warm pair of lips sliding up and down on my cock. Laurie's hair was already dry and with nothing on it, it felt like silky feathers as I wound my fingers through it.

I could barely make her out, but she smiled up at me and said; "Like waking up this way?"

Before I could answer, she was sliding my cock into her mouth and began deep-throating me. I groaned, I knew if she continued, I'd shoot my load quickly. I pulled her off my cock and pulled her up on top of me. She sat on my cock and began riding it like a woman possessed.

I reached up and pinched her nipples and this drove her crazy. She began slamming down on me harder as I drove upwards deeper into her. I reached down with one hand and fingered her clit. She moaned and shook as she neared yet another orgasm. She clamped down on my cock as I started shooting into her pussy. I pulled her down to me and kissed her tenderly as she came too. We fell back to sleep and slept till morning.

In the morning, seeing it was Sunday we had a large breakfast, showered again and headed out to the hot tub. We fucked several times till we couldn't move any more. Drying off we headed to the bedroom where Laurie fell asleep in my arms.

When we woke, it was already dark, we fucked again and both dressed in a couple of my robes we ate steaks broiled on my indoor grill. We ate before a roaring fire where I stripped her and made slow passionate love to her again.

The next day she took off from work and met with her lawyer and made sure all of the paperwork for her filing was in order. She still felt uncomfortable staying at her home, so Laurie and her two children came to stay at my place, she in her own bedroom and her children sharing another bedroom.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I was once again awoken with her luscious lips wrapped around my cock. I rolled her over and made slow passionate love to this fabulous woman. She had to crush the pillow to her face to muffle the screams as the two of us came, so not to wake the kids.

Since that memorable week-end, her divorce has become final, her house is on the market and Laurie and her two kids have moved in with me.

She still wants to try out that threesome, and I'm in the sharing mood. As for the future, all I can say I'm keeping my options open and who knows if there a ceremony where I walk down the aisle is in my future. I'll keep you updated if any of our options come true.

12