Hot Tub Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she tried to close her legs. Sometimes she sat near the jet in hot tubs but it was usually on too hard, even through her bikini bottoms. But then Marcus and Natalie each placed a gentle hand on her thighs and slowly opened her to the bubbles. She moaned and writhed helplessly as the little watery tongues lapped relentlessly at her center, a few stray bubbles even glancing along her clit. “Relax, babe,” whispered Marcus. “Just ease into it.” She smiled up at him weakly and tried to kiss him again but he teasingly pulled back, leaving her with only the jet. Finally she resigned herself to her fate and let the bubbles wash over her most sensitive place. She found she could even get them to hit all on her clit if she shifted just right.

At first she whimpered and bit her lip as the bubbles assaulted her clit, but she gradually eased into it and let the sheer ecstasy wash over her. She moaned long and loud, her body trembled uncontrollably, her hands strained against the cuffs to try to reach out and touch somebody, and finally she neared orgasm once again… and then Natalie turned the jet off, once again leaving her unfulfilled. She whimpered with desire. “Please Nat, I wanna cum…”

Marcus laughed softly as he drew little circles around Jenny’s nipple with his finger. “Think we should let her cum honey? She asked so nicely.”

Natalie purred seductively and grinned, giving her friend’s nipple a light twist and watching her jump. “Maybe, if she’s lucky.” Then they both leaned in to taste her.

Jenny gasped as twin tongues went to work on her, Marcus flicking his tongue along her collarbone while Natalie nibbled down and back up her neck. Their four hands roamed all over her body. One moment Natalie’s fingers were brushing up her inner thigh as Marcus slowly circled her nipple with his thumb. The next, Marcus teasingly smoothed his hand ever so close to her quivering pussy without letting her feel him touch it while Natalie gently tugged on her nipples. Jenny moaned and writhed under their fingers and tongues, pressing herself into their touch.

She barely managed to whisper breathless encouragements as they began to venture south. Their mouths reached her breasts in unison and Jenny moaned loudly as Marcus closed his lips around one nipple to suck on it tenderly while Natalie’s tongue flitted around the other in little circles. Jenny shuddered as she felt Marcus’ fingers lightly probing at her center, stroking her folds and occasionally teasing her clit with a swift circle of his thumb, and she giggled with elation as Natalie’s fingers played along her neck.

When her fingers touched her lips she couldn’t help herself and playfully licked at her friend’s fingers. She desperately wanted to do something to touch or feel or taste them. She especially wanted to reward Marcus for how well he nibbled at her nipple with those luscious lips of his. Natalie grinned up at her friend as she enveloped her nipple with her lips and lashed at it with her tongue. Jenny gazed down at her friends as they pleasured her and shuddered with pleasure as she watched their lips and tongues dance on her breasts, catching a glimpse of Natalie sneaking her free hand inside her bikini bottoms to stroke herself as well. “Nat…” she sighed, “I want to… ooh…” She could barely speak from the coursing pleasure.

Natalie tugged Jenny’s nipple lightly with her teeth before replacing lips with fingers and gliding up to gaze into her friend’s eyes with a lustful grin. “Want to do what hon?” She let their stiff nipples glide gently against each other, eliciting a soft moan from both of them.

“I want… ahh…” Marcus was making it very difficult for her to speak coherently. “I want to… to taste you…” She blushed as she realized she had just asked to lick her best friend’s intimate parts. She didn’t bother taking it back though.

Natalie smiled wide and reached back to deftly untie her bikini top, tossing it out to join Jenny’s clothes. Marcus shifted slightly next to her, taking over both of her breasts as Natalie caressed Jenny’s cheek fondly, rising up to offer her breasts to her friend. Jenny’s warm ragged breathing caused Natalie’s nipples to get just a little harder. “Ooh, that feels nice… now go ahead sweetie… do what you wanna do.”

Jenny experimentally extended her tongue and lightly flicked Natalie’s nipple, causing her friend to shiver and grin. Jenny grinned back and tenderly kissed her nipple, curiously enjoying the feeling of a stiffening nipple under her lips. Quickly she tried to think of what sort of thing she liked guys to do with her breasts. As if on cue, Marcus made her moan softly as he sucked tenderly on her nipple and flicked it with his tongue. Barely able to focus with Marcus’ magic fingers teasing her nipple and clit, she tentatively nibbled and swirled her tongue in little circles. Natalie purred softly for her. Jenny marveled at how supple Natalie’s breasts were under her lips. No wonder guys liked breasts so much.

Jenny switched back and forth from one breast to the other, enjoying her turn to make Natalie writhe and whimper. She teased one with a few flicks of her tongue this way and that, then tugged on the other with her lips. She wanted to fondle Natalie’s lovely breasts with her hands too, but for the damn cuffs. Softly she moaned onto a nipple as Marcus gently began to ease a finger deeper between her folds down below, adding a gentle nip with his teeth on her nipple for good measure. Jenny did the same for Natalie’s nipple, eliciting a cry of pleasure from her friend. She tried to wriggle harder onto Marcus’ finger, but he wouldn’t have it. No matter how she writhed and arched he would only let her have a little bit for now.

“Ooh… Marcus… Nat… I’m…” The rest of her statement was cut off as the raging torrent of sexual tension built up within her once again. She sucked harder on Natalie’s wonderful breasts, pressed herself harder against Marcus’ magical fingers and lips on her nipples and clit, tried to finally free herself. But once again they pulled away just in time to leave her at the very verge of orgasm. They had made her so horny she might just try to break the cuffs off to get at them. Her body quivered with desire as she looked at them pleadingly, begging them with her eyes.

Marcus brushed a stray hair away from Jenny’s eyes, letting his fingertips brush along her cheek before pulling away. “Well she’s been a really good sport about this. How about we take her inside to finish things up Nat?”

“Sounds good to me. How about you hon?”

Jenny nodded vigorously at the word ‘finish’. She didn’t care where they took her or what they did to her as long as she would get off in the process. With a gentle flick Marcus slipped the chain of the handcuffs off the hook, finally letting Jenny’s arms down. He then picked her up in his strong arms to carry her out of the hot tub, causing her to squeak in surprise and mock protest. He was stronger than he looked. She nibbled at his neck and he turned to let her have one more kiss. She closed her eyes and lapped at her tongue lustfully as she shivered from the cool night air on her wet skin. She was glad he was carrying her because the kiss probably would have taken her legs out from under her. Gently he set her down without breaking the kiss, making her shiver again as he growled softly in response to her hands on his bare chest for support. Then while was distracted, he lifted the chain of her cuffs to another hook on the wall.

As Jenny looked on, Marcus gave Natalie a hand climbing out of the hot tub and enveloped her in his arms for a passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined and her hands roamed affectionately along his chest as his hand slipped under her bikini bottoms to lightly stroke her slit, causing her to moan into the kiss and gracefully wrap her leg around his waist. Natalie slowly withdrew her tongue from Marcus’ lips and rested her head on his shoulder as Marcus with drew his hand from her flower and slipped it up to give her nipple a gentle tweak before resting it back on her hip. They both grinned at her, taking in the beautiful sight of her body aching to be touched, wet skin glowing softly in the moonlight, breasts heaving, all of her being consumed by lust. “We’d better get dried off before we go in,” commented Marcus. “Wouldn’t want to get the bed all wet while I’m getting you two all wet,” he added with a smirk.

Marcus took the initiative, standing behind Natalie to give Jenny the best view as he gently rubbed a small hand towel along her neck, to which she grinned and purred in response, obediently lifting her arms onto Marcus’ shoulders as he continued down. Her lips met his as he smoothed the towel along her skin, giving one breast a gentle squeeze and then the other. Jenny watched the show, moaning in sympathy and wishing it was she under Marcus’ strong hands. Natalie and Marcus purred and growled together, Natalie arching her back slightly as Marcus’ other hand lightly stroked the front of her bikini bottoms. He gradually continued down, tapping little kisses down her belly as he caressed her thighs with the towel. She smiled down at him, running her fingers through his hair. Jenny trembled as she watched the towel move up and down Natalie’s thighs, moving ever closer to her center. She hoped the hook would hold her weight if she fainted. Natalie moaned as Marcus’ tongue flicked up and down the sides of her bikini bottoms, sometimes letting the tip slip teasingly under the material. Finally he gave her thigh a gentle squeeze as he planted a good long kiss on her pussy through the thin material.

“Ooh… you know I love it when you do that.” She caressed his cheek and touched her fingertips to his chin, standing him up to eye level with her just with her touch. “Now it’s your turn,” she said with a hungry grin and a mischievous wink to Jenny. She almost asked them to come give her a go, but she knew that would just make them tease her longer. Instead she just watched as Natalie smoothed the towel back and forth along Marcus’ toned chest and shoulders, often following the soft touch with a soft kiss. He smiled down and gently fondled her hair as she very slowly rubbed the towel along his prominent erection, tracing his abs with her tongue. “These are soaked,” she said with a glance over her shoulder to Jenny. “They’ll have to go.” She paused for dramatic effect, and then swiftly removed Marcus’ shorts. Jenny gasped as she took in the sight of his fully erect shaft. She wasn’t coherent enough at the moment to guess inches but it was plain to see he had more length and thickness than any of her past boyfriends. She felt her whole body tingle just from seeing it. Natalie just laughed. “That’s about the effect it had the first time he showed it to me too.” She flicked her tongue along the head briefly just to make him moan, and then stood up.

Jenny beamed as they finally approached her with the towels. Their tongues entwined in a three-way kiss as they felt all over her body with the thin towels, paying extra attention to her breasts. She arched as they twisted the towels back and forth over her nipples, causing her to toss her head back and forth and mew softly. Their tongues soon followed, flitting all around but never touching her sensitive nipples. She gasped and moaned softly each time Natalie’s stiff nipples or Marcus’ hard shaft brushed against her body. She quivered under their attentions as they traversed down her body, ever so slowly caressing and nibbling and lapping. Four hands appeared on her thighs to hold her up. She was too busy writhing to care whose were where. “So tell me Jenny,” said Marcus as he kissed up her inner thigh, “whose tongue would you rather have inside you right now? Would you like to feel mine?”

“Or maybe you’d like to feel mine,” said Natalie as she did the same on her other inner thigh.

“I… ohh… um…” Jenny wasn’t much in a position to be thinking.

Marcus gently kissed just to the right of Jenny’s slit. “Which will it be?”

Natalie slowly traced the tip of her tongue up and down just to the left. “Better choose quickly.”

“I… I don’t know… I want… ahh… both!”

Marcus and Natalie exchanged grins. “Kinda greedy,” he joked.

“But I like her thinking,” replied Natalie. Then they both began to gently tongue Jenny’s pussy.

Jenny was in heaven. Even with four hands holding her up she could barely stay standing as her body quivered and writhed with the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. The twin tongues lapped and flicked and smoothed and caressed all around. One would glide up and down her folds as the other delicately lapped at her clit. One would tease the outside while the other wiggled inside. Often the two tongues intertwined, lapping at each other inside her. They didn’t neglect her sensitive nipples either. Marcus and Natalie each snaked a hand up Jenny’s body to gently fondle her breasts. She moaned and whimpered and purred and encouraged them to pleasure her further. They nibbled her clit, they teased her slit, they pinched her nipples, they stimulated every fiber of being until she could take no more. She tried to will herself over the edge, but she wouldn’t have her satisfaction yet. As before they pulled away just in time to leave her on the verge. Though it was a bit annoying she had to admit she was starting to like this. She had never been so aroused for so long before.

Jenny practically fell into Marcus’ arms as he opened the cuffs to finally free her hands. She leaned back against him as her legs trembled under her, glad for his arms appearing around her waist. She purred up at him affectionately as she felt his arousal stirring against her tush. Natalie caressed her cheek and gave her neck a playful nip. Then, arm in arm in arm, they took a side door back inside. Jenny nervously looked all around as they went, certain that at any moment some random partygoer would spot them. Luckily they made it up to Natalie’s bedroom without incident, locking the door securely. “Time for the big finale,” said Natalie with a giggle. “But first, we should thank Marcus for all his support.” She took hold of Jenny’s shoulders and gently lowered her to kneel in front of Marcus. Jenny stared wide-eyed at the thick shaft before her. Did Nat expect her to take all of that? It wouldn’t be the first time she had done that sort of thing, but she wasn’t sure she could take the girth. “Bit big for you love?” Natalie knelt beside her friend. “How about we share it then.” The girls exchanged lustful grins.

Jenny and Natalie flicked their tongues back and forth along his shaft, slowly traversing down to the base and back up. They let their hands roam over his toned body as their tongues roamed over his arousal, Natalie preferring to nibble up and down the shaft as Jenny closed her lips around the head and swirled her tongue around it. Marcus growled appreciatively for them and reached down to fondly caress their cheeks and fondle their hair. Jenny purred softly and gazed up into Marcus’ eyes as she teased his head, slowly gliding her tongue in little circles this way and that as she sucked tenderly. She began to absently touch herself, giving her nipple a tweak and then slipping her hands between her legs, moaning as she dipped her fingers into her soft folds.

Natalie lightly nipped Jenny’s neck as she took her friend’s hand in hers. “Naughty girl. Can’t have you cumming too early. You can help me along though.” She held Jenny’s hand to her breast as she pressed her lips to the head of Marcus’ shaft again. Jenny took it from the other side, letting her tongue flit against Natalie’s as she licked all around the head. Marcus moaned under their twin tongues and encouraged them with more gentle touches on their necks and shoulders. Jenny experimentally fondled Natalie’s breast, touching her as she liked to be touched. She felt incredibly turned on in this situation, being in control of the arousal of two people at the same time and yet not being allowed to have an orgasm herself. She hungrily nibbled at Marcus’ manhood as she gently twisted Natalie’s nipple, enjoying the purrs and growls from both of them and gasping as Natalie’s hand appeared on her breast with a gentle squeeze.

Their hands went south in unison to find each others’ flowers. All three of them shuddered and moaned from each other’s techniques. Natalie gently parted Jenny’s folds and expertly curled her fingers to lightly caress her friend’s g-spot. Jenny smoothed her hand down her friend’s tummy and under her bikini bottoms and teased her slit with a finger while tracing her thumb around her friend’s clit, mimicking the way she liked to touch herself. There was something different about her friend’s pussy but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it… figuratively speaking. Marcus just savored all the wonderful sensations of two beautiful young ladies tenderly sucking and nibbling and licking at his shaft. Marcus and Natalie exchanged glances, and then when Marcus felt he could take no more he placed his hands on the girls’ shoulders to push them back, leaving him on the edge and ready to go. Likewise Natalie withdrew her hand from her friend’s pussy taking Jenny’s hand in hers and bringing it to her lips to gently suck on her fingers as she gazed at her seductively. Jenny couldn’t help but blush.

They rose into Marcus’ arms and he gave them each a tender kiss, lightly gliding his tongue along theirs and sneaking his hands around to give their breasts a squeeze before sliding down to rest them on their hips. “Hey baby, I just got a fun idea for what we can do with her next,” said Marcus with a mischievous grin.

“Oh?” said Natalie, casually caressing his chest. “Do tell…”

Marcus softly kissed Jenny as he gently pushed her back onto the bed, masterfully entwining his tongue with hers. “I bet you’d love to have that tongue between your legs again.”

“Oh yes… ooh!” She cried out softly as his mouth appeared on her breast, lightly sucking on her nipple and flitting his tongue back and forth over the tip. Natalie grinned as she watched her boyfriend pleasure her best friend, sitting beside them and slipping her hand inside her bikini bottoms to stroke herself.

“Well then, let’s make a game of it.” Jenny gripped the sheets anxiously as his lips tapped down her belly and whimpered softly as Natalie lightly traced a circle on her nipple with a long fingernail. “Nat, bet you’d love a good lick right about now.”

“Mmm, you know it baby,” she said with a wink, giving Jenny’s nipple a light pinch to punctuate it.

He hovered above Jenny’s pussy, tenderly caressing her thighs and leaning just low enough so she could feel his warm breath on her folds. “Therefore,” he said with a mischievous grin to Jenny, “the better you lick her, the better I’ll lick you.”

“Ooh, I like that game!” Natalie giggled like a schoolgirl as she gave Jenny’s nipple a parting tweak before sliding off the bed to remove her final bit of clothing. “And now I get to show her my surprise too.” She winked at her captive audience as she turned away and slowly began to lower the bikini bottoms, ironically much like she had when they were changing into their bikinis. It seemed like ancient history now. Jenny quickly discovered Natalie’s ‘surprise’ as she straddled her friend’s chest; she was shaved. “Do you like it? Marcus says he loves to lick it.”

“All night long baby,” he quipped with a grin.

Natalie grinned back before turning back to Jenny, who gazed upon her friend’s pussy pensively. Here it was, more or less the final step to really calling herself bi. Could she do it? She wanted to pleasure Natalie, and she knew from experience that this was one of the best ways to be pleasured. “Go ahead hon,” she coaxed gently as she caressed Jenny’s cheek. “You said you wanted to taste me, didn’t you? Well here’s the best part of me.” Tentatively she extended her tongue, tracing just the tip of it up Natalie’s slit. Natalie stiffened slightly in response, smiling down at her friend. She continued to slowly tongue up and down, smiling back as she caused Natalie to moan softly. In return, Marcus caused Jenny to whimper by ever so gently pressing his soft lips to her clit. She grinned. She was starting to like this game.