Hot Tub Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her hands caress up and down Natalie’s thighs as she continued to gently lap at her pussy, wiggling her tongue a little deeper inside on each pass. Natalie purred softly and closed her eyes, arching her back slightly as she savored the pleasure. Marcus delicately nibbled Jenny’s folds, causing her to moan into Natalie’s pussy. She decided to try the same and gently closed her lips around a fold, giving it a little tug. Natalie gasped and sighed elatedly, the wave of pleasure traveling visibly up her body.

Jenny cried out softly as Marcus’ tongue wriggled deep inside her, expertly lapping all around. Not wanting to disappoint, she gently closed her lips around Natalie’s clit and swirled her tongue in nice gentle circles. She even upped the ante by smoothing her hands up to fondle Natalie’s pert breasts. Natalie found herself actually quivering from her friend’s lovely fingers and tongue. Jenny began to tremble as well when Marcus closed his lips around her clit to flit his tongue back and forth over it while slipping his fingers deep inside her. Natalie bit her lip and seemed reluctant as she pulled her friend’s hands away from her breasts and moved to sit beside her again.

Likewise Marcus scooted up the bed, lying beside Jenny and gently twisting her nipple as he nibbled her neck. She cooed softly and ran her fingers through his hair, feeling her pace quicken as she felt his stiff shaft brush against her thigh. Natalie cozied up next to her to let their nipples brush together and kiss her softly. Jenny let her hands roam, one sliding down to affectionately stroke Marcus’ shaft and the other giving Natalie’s breast a friendly squeeze.

Jenny mewed as Natalie lightly traced a fingertip along her pussy. “Mmm… I think it’s time.”

Marcus growled lustfully and gently rubbed the head of his shaft up and down her slit. She instinctively lifted her hips to try to let him in, but he only let her have the slightest touch at the moment. He then placed his strong hands on her hips as he rolled her over, lying under her and grinning as they kissed briefly. Slowly he leaned her back until she knelt straight up, teasing the head of his shaft along her folds, holding her up with his strong hands to let her take it at her own pace. Jenny took a deep breath, and then slowly lowered herself onto him.

She whimpered with pleasure as the head slowly parted her folds. Her body quivered as she slowly slid down, bringing his thickness into herself a little bit at a time. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, her hands instinctively gliding up her body to fondle her breasts. Finally she came to rest straddling Marcus with his hard erection filling her completely. Every tiny movement sent electric arcs of pleasure through her body as the head of his shaft brushed against her g-spot.

Natalie then got into position, kneeling with her pussy hovering above Marcus’ eager tongue while facing Jenny, allowing her to caress her friend’s cheek and kiss her tenderly. Their lips parted in unison and the tips of their tongues flitted against each other this way and that. Natalie moaned into the kiss as Marcus’ tongue wriggled between her folds. She then began to nibble down Jenny’s neck while Jenny caressed her way down her friend’s body to gently squeeze a breast.

Jenny leaned her head back and sighed happily from the feel of Natalie’s tongue circling her nipple and did the same for her friend with her fingers as she began to slowly ride Marcus’ shaft. Jenny quivered from Marcus’ thickness moving out of her just as slow as it went in. Marcus moaned into Natalie’s pussy as Jenny gently squeezed her thighs together, wrapping her pussy even tighter around his shaft. Natalie let out a shuddering moan as Marcus’ tongue delicately circled her clit, meanwhile putting her own mouth to use by gently sucking on one of Jenny’s nipples while rolling the other between her fingertips.

Jenny pulled out far enough to keep just the head inside her, and then began to slowly lower herself back onto his shaft, starting a gradual rhythm, slowly starting to get used to the girth. Natalie hungrily lapped at Jenny’s breasts, first one then the other, sneaking a hand down her friend’s body to lightly tease her clit with a fingertip. Marcus matched his hip movements with Jenny’s and gave her thighs a gentle squeeze while he nibbled at Natalie’s folds, growling appreciatively as the girls’ hands playfully traced patterns along his muscles on the way to pleasuring each other.

Jenny lightly touched her friend’s cheek to bring their lips together for another kiss, then nibbled her way down her neck. Natalie giggled at the touch of her lips and nibbled Jenny’s earlobe affectionately. Jenny then caressed Marcus’ muscular chest with one hand while she cupped Natalie’s breast in the other and brought it to her lips to kiss it tenderly. Natalie smiled and arched as Marcus’ and Jenny’s tongues flicked at her sensitive spots. Marcus gently closed his lips around Natalie’s clit and swirled his tongue in a practiced technique while smoothing his hands up to fondle Jenny’s breasts. Jenny moved her mouth to Natalie’s other nipple to gently tug on it with her lips while she gave the first breast a friendly squeeze. Jenny and Marcus slid in and out in perfect rhythm, causing them each to cry out in ecstasy.

Marcus savored the sweet taste of his girlfriend’s arousal and the feel of her best friend’s tight pussy wrapped ever so tightly around his shaft. Natalie made soft mewling noises due to Jenny’s tongue flitting and circling on one nipple and then the other and Marcus’ tongue parting her folds and slipping deep inside her. Jenny moaned long and loud from Marcus’ thickness filling her on each gentle but firm thrust and from Natalie’s lips nibbling all along her neck, as well as all four of their hands dancing here and there along her body.

Jenny exchanged glances with Natalie, wondering if they would cut her off or let her ride it all the way in. Natalie just grinned and squeezed Marcus’ shoulder. He responded by gently suckling her clit and slipping two fingers deep inside her to tease her g-spot while picking up his tempo of thrusts for Jenny. Natalie guided Jenny’s lips to hers and swirled their tongues together. Jenny shuddered from Marcus’ increased tempo and lapped at Natalie’s tongue affectionately. Their chorus of purrs and growls and whimpers and moans reached a crescendo as the orgasms finally washed through them in unison like a super powerful explosion. All three paused momentarily as the shockwave subsided, quivering with ecstasy.

Natalie moved to the side as Marcus’ strong hands gently guided Jenny down to lie on his chest, his shaft still deep inside her. She smiled and nuzzled his neck affectionately as he rolled over to lie side by side with her and giggled as Natalie appeared behind her, spooning with her and resting a hand on her breast. The three of them shared a flurry of goodnight kisses, and then drifted off into blissful exhausted sleep. Jenny smiled as she nestled between her lovers and dreamed of more adventures tomorrow.