All Comments on 'Hot Tub Reunion Games'

by JazzyEofdaD

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another of those

WACC writers

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Funny, He Was Happy,I Was Sad

I don't get it.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Jim You need your Head Examined

You let this happen What a dope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How could you?

I'm sorry but how could a husband sit there and watch it happen. OK he got pushed into her but surely a husband would have reacted and pulled him away?

Your story is well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Floridryan would like to examine you hisself, Jim..

can you drop your trousers please.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous!!!!!!

Come and get it. Like I said before how is the weather in the trailer park Do you have enough thunderbird to drink. Lastly What kind of moron(you I guess) only comments on what I say. Can you spell stalker??? I guess thats your life though. Waitibg outside the trailer for me to comment on a story, Have fun loser,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
these stories are real

for closet cucks like florid, they take them waaaay seriously because they can't separate fantasy from reality; which is why they read cuck tales then rage against them - sharp denials because they think even if they anonymously read it that people here (his only social connections) will think he is a wannabe cuck instead of a closeted one.

JazzyEofdaDJazzyEofdaDabout 12 years agoAuthor
Supposed to provoke emotion only

I like these types of stories exactly because it is NOT what I would ever wish to happen. It provokes a very strong emotion that can add to (or detract from) the sexual feelings. The character development could use some work, no doubt. In real life, I am sure the husband would react, probably far early than the end. In fact, why would a group of adults be playing Truth or Dare in the first place. It is simply a convenience on which to create a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boring

Just an other WACC husband and his slut wife, who has most likely been fucking half the town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"these stories are real"

You have proved your own point and answered your own arguement. ONLY REAL cucks would read this story, and defend it against non-cucks. It is what you are on this site for to spread to good word about cuckhood and the lifestyle that you lead and defend so well. the rest of us normal no cucked people simply vote 1 star in an attempt to get the webmasters to give you REAL cucks your own category, alas they never will. The cucks will always defend their lively hood and lifestyle, it's what they do, and the non-cucks will always vote 1 star. It must be obvious to all REAL cucks that the normal NON-CUCKS out number the REAL cucks hence the low scores on 99% of all cuckold stories in the LW section. It is also laughable that these same real cucks use the same words and same arguements and use the same tired old rants and mindless raving against the negative commentators, can't you REAL cucks think of something else to say? surely between you, you must have one braincell? then again maybe not.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Still Stalking Anon

Wow Get a fucking life you loser. Like I told you I have been happliy married for 30 years and I know I have never been cuckolded. Now you on the other hand who claim everybody else is one Makes me wonder A. You never comment on the story just on the comments Sounds like your a loser to me.Maybe even a cukolded loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Happily cucked for 30 years

That is a lot of creampies and sloppy seconds, no wonder you find these kinds of stories so enticing. Many hours of wife watching, remote video or do you just sit in the corner with your tiny pud in your hand?

JazzyEofdaDJazzyEofdaDabout 12 years agoAuthor
Anonymous is amusing

LOL! You're a barrel of laughs. Keep it up! Love the comments!

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Hey A

If you noticed I did not like the story or the premise. What does that say about you? You like this story That says all I need to know about you You are the cuckold loving creampie eating person that thinks this story is great, By the way why comment on my comment Got no life asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Take it easy florid

You're going to blow out your O ring (and I don't mean that in a "gay way" you pervert). But don't call people out for spelling errors when you can't spell, use correct punctuation or capitalization. You had a few folks on your side but now everyone thinks you are kind of pathetic and are laughing at you :(

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Thanks for the English Lesson A

I notice its A. Why is that? I'm done If you cucks want to read shit like this and say its great have at it.

JazzyEofdaDJazzyEofdaDabout 12 years agoAuthor
Oh no, it violates the sanctity of marriage

Ha ha, it is always fun to see a troll argue with himself. Floridaryan and anonymous you have fun writing from your parents' basement. This story, like the bible, is a fantastical piece of fiction. The only difference is my story causes no harm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
From the Mind of the Master

Authors comment was intersting coming from someone who wrote this piece of shit Maybe you would like to lick the come off of Thuys chest Sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is either gay or fetish.

Post it one of those categories.

NOT Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good writing, despite the ending

The writing was high quality and engaging, but the story left me sad. I enjoy happy endings, and this one didn't feel happy at all. His wife acted out of spite, not love, and now he will forever be the humiliated butt of all his former classmates' jokes, whether overtly or not. I think there should have been a "cuck alert" at the outset so we'd know what you were getting us into, especially since the writing was strong enough to keep this reader engaged to the (truly) bitter end. I don't agree with other commenters who slam writers based on the perceived morality of their writing, but since LW has such a wide range of interpretations, I think authors should give some sort of guidance at the intro on the subcategory that their story fits into. I'll give 4* for the quality of the writing, even though I didn't like the ending. The rest of the story up to that point was strong, even the device of using Truth or Dare. (Jazzy: Technical point - Deb's first response should have been "Dare" rather than "Truth", given her subsequent action and Thuy's later comment).

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Oh and I can see JohnDoh is at it again.

What is with this obsession with cucks? NON-CUCKS; WILLING CUCKS; REAL CUCKS etc etc?

And all this 1* stuff to so many authors without ever reading? You are gripped by a mania. Get some help. Ask your mother to call a doctor.

Thanks again author - 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
easy to tell who the read bastards are

they are in favor of cuck marriages like their parents had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wittlessone is at it again seeing ghosts where it thinks someone called JohnDoe is, he should really seek help for his mental state. It must be the drugs it is on, it should really cut down it must taking too many to stop the voices. It does have the side effect of making it see things that are not there. Seek help Wittlessone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the hell is wrong with y'all

This story is hot as fuck, I have fucked girls with boyfriends before. but Imagine how hot it would be to dominate a girls little pussy with a cock thats bigger than she ever had in her life. right infront of the shrimpdick fool?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

So hot - please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What?

Cheating wives? Revenge? This was a plain old cuckold story. Not a very good one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lame story very poorly written.

th14804th14804almost 8 years ago
Needs a correction.

At the beginning of the Truth or Dare game, you have it saying Truth for Deb when it should be Dare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT story

Everything here seems to be about black men and white wives. I love the Asian flare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not divorce, not revenge, not BTB

Definitely in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley is right

Closet Cucks Rule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get up and walk away.

Lock the room door behind you as you pack you stuff and then drive away without her.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Kind of dumb

High school stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why are people being so critical?

They got a hot story for free - they weren't asked to read it. And dump all over it.

Then they post crap like it is in the wrong category - I see that on so many - unless they make a specific Vietnamese with whiteguys who cheat category it could be in loving wives, interracial and erotic and probably others so don't say it is in the wrong category. If they posted in incest you would be right so get over yourselves.

Then there are people who are obviously reading a cuck type story who get angry and say you should leave her - umm they posted the story for entertainment, not for you opinion dear abby.

I don't necessarily love all the stories on this site but I don't give them low scores and I don't right nasty comments like you are a chump to the writer.

This is a good story - thanks for discouraging the author from coming out for more - with people who write the nasty comments we'll have to read microwave manuals for hot stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous