Hot Tub Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinekone
Pinekone
12 Followers

She sensed him shift his feet a bit and grip her hips more tightly. Her fingers felt the skin of his scrotum tighten, and she knew that he, too, was building toward release. She increased the pace and energy of her backward thrusts onto him and sensed him giving himself up to the feelings of pleasure he was receiving. His thrusts became rapid and urgent....and the he was buried in her, groaning outloud as his cock began to pulse inside her. The combination of the urgent thrusting and the pulsing of his cock pushed her over the edge into her own release. He groaned more loudly as he felt her pulsing around him. She hoped he wasn't one of those men who get extremely sensitive when they cum. Men like that often found the pulsing too intense....but he didn't seem to mind. He ground into her, letting her milk every drop from him.

When her spasms finally ceased, he gently withdrew and removed the condom. He helped her stand, and they both collapsed into the hot water. As they sat, comfortably silent, her breathing began to return to normal, but the pleasant drifting sensation remained. She hadn't been this relaxed in a long time. Her last thought for some time was that she'd better be careful not to fall asleep and drown herself.....but what a way to go!

Pinekone
Pinekone
12 Followers
12