All Comments on 'Hot Vacation'

by musicguy2003

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What?

A Loving Wives story where the wife and husband fuck each other? Kinky.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Great

Now this is the "Loving Wives" story that is great and fits the category.

Great descriptions of their love making.

With all the men around I remained a little nervous about what was to transpire but it came out beatifully.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
NOW THIS IS A GOOD STORY!

Great Read. I envy your vacation! And this is a real loving wives story! Not that infidelity crap that that is so intrusive here! That crap is in the wrong category! (cheating dumbasses)

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaover 14 years ago
Well done!

This is a great story! Well written and it really conveys the husband and wife's mutual lust for each other. The closeness of the other people adds a lot of excitement to it without tipping into an unrealistic situation. (However, I think that there is definitely a valid sub-category in Loving Wives for wife-sharing or husband-sharing and these other commentators are a bunch of pansies...:) Keep writing, please!

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Probably should have been in Erotic Encounters

Good story and writing but the subject mattter is kind of boring compared to other loving wife stories.

Now if she had a gang bang in the mens shower.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous