All Comments on 'Hot Wife Play-by-Play'

by wideyes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excessive?

Well, a bit, maybe. But every man married to a party wife, or once was and wishes he still was, that is every man who reads LW stories, will connect with this and get hard.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

I really think when a man desires to become a cuckold it is really a desire to be a submissive to his wife and her dominant male lover. The first few times can be upsetting for the husband, if like your character, and myself, realize suddenly they are not the stud they thought they were. Hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Write more!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

Written for women. Guys, move on. Your anger is mis-spent here.

bjl74bjl74almost 11 years ago
Hot

Great story. A nice take on the cuckold theme.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A well written story and could possibly happen between some husbands and wives.

But all I could think about was; what is going to happen after the husband is untied?

If the husband is a want to be cuckold, then he would be humiliated enough for one night, but what if he only wanted to fantasize about his wife fucking other men and really didn't want it to happen in real life?

That would put a real strain on their marriage, and I wonder if she thought everything through...

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good read

As for if he REALLY (and truly) wanted her to do this...he asked for it over many hot evenings! If he had his fingers crossed...Tough Shit! You can't undo an experience, especially one that unlocks brand new (and exciting) feelings.

This evening explores Hubby's experience, despite his limited verbal response repertoire. I hope Hubby is proud of the fact that Sweetie paid close attention to his repeated requests, and planned her 'cumming out party' very carefully. Maybe Number Two will uncover her capacity to squirt! And Number Three will convince her that her little puckered star is a star in it's own right! (Maybe while Number Two is on his second pass in her puss!) Really hope Hubby doesn't have an important early-morning business meeting!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write more

Please write more soon. A great story. Such a hot fantasy, and well written too.

PerilEyesPerilEyesalmost 11 years ago
She's hot!

You've written a verrry hot character. Her mannerisms, words, appearance were very well constructed. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice!

W,

Very nice. Interesting stuff.

Matt Moreau

krafttykrafttyover 8 years ago
very good

don`t stop now! come back and write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sweet memories

Reading your story got my memories on full alert while recalling the adventures I had with my ex-wife. So exciting. I really miss those golden days,

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Oh so good

That was so good well described and paced just right, what a twist in this tail....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck do they teach this kudos in the kindergarten these days?!

And why the fuck are they allowed to scribble here stupid and infantile crap?!

Captcha

ExcoachExcoach8 days ago

That’s a winner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous