Hot Wifey Cheats with Bar Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed at my "needs." "And what do I want?" he inquired with a smirk.

I said it like it is. "You want my bald married pussy to quiver around your tongue and dick as I cum for you a thousand times tonight."

The guy almost sighed. No, really. "Claudia, you are wise beyond your young 22 years."

As I laid back nude on the bed, exposing my supposedly sacred treasure to a handsome stranger, Mike rose from his seat and turned to face me. I wasn't sure what he'd do next, but fortunately I didn't have to wait long. He dropped to his knees on the bed, put his hands in front of him, and crawled over to me. "Claudia, you're unbelievably gorgeous," he repeated for the millionth time. I didn't care, I loved hearing it. He stopped near my feet, reaching out with his hand to take one of my small feet and lift it to his mouth. I gasped as he licked my tiny ankle, then began licking up my soft, shaved legs. My legs have pretty defined muscles in them, I work out and run a lot; I know they are sexy legs. Mike licked his way up my soft little calf, past my thigh, then kept licking up farther my thigh. Fuck, my pussy was a sputtering volcano now. I stretched my other leg wide open as Mike continued to lick up the one leg, his mouth closer and closer to my pussy.

I lifted my face to watch, god I wanted it so bad! Mike's eyes weren't looking at anything, really, but his lips and tongue closed in on my vagina. Now I could open my legs far to the sides, and I moaned with as much energy as I could, "Eat me baby!"

And he did, Mike's tongue sunk into my aching hole. I saturated his lips and chin with a gush of waiting fluids; fuck, I think I was cumming! I wanted it so bad, the moment his tongue got into me! I felt it go, I let loose, I dropped my head back and gasped as my first orgasm ripped through my body. I screamed almost in shock, not believing I came that fast, but I loved it, I let Mike bring me over the top by filling my pussy with his big, fat tongue. "Ohhh fuuuck yesss Miiike! Yesss!" I wailed with my eyes closed, my body convulsing in waves of spasms.

When I finally subsided a bit, I opened my eyes and found Mike's face dripping with fluids, I think I even squirted him a little bit -- I can be a bit of a gusher, surprisingly, it happens time to time. His tongue was still in me, his upper lip and nose exciting my clitoris with sporadic contact. My heels dug into the bedspread, and my ass and pelvis began to gyrate in cycles under his face. I kept looking at him, past my pointy tits, pumping my hips in circles as his tongue stuffed itself into my vagina. I could feel his tongue in me, it was incredible, I wanted every bit of it. He fucked me deeper with that tongue, shoved so far in me now, as far as it could go, wiggling and thrusting. My butt moved faster, working around and around, with his mouth planted on me as he tongue-fucked me hungrily.

"Oh fuck me, you bastard!" I screamed, out of control. "I want you so bad!"

He was fucking good at eating, I swear. His tongue was huge, it filled my pussy, I could feel him almost stretching my pussylips just from shoving tongue inside. He felt deep in me, like a cock if that were possible, fucking me and tasting me at once. His hands wandered up my little body, they didn't have far to go, and he clutched my breasts again, squeezing them, pinching the hard nipples. I loved that, and showed it by grasping his wrists so they couldn't move off of my tits.

With the burning of my nipples between his fingertips, and his tongue in me, I lost it again, having my second orgasm. It felt so fucking good, my limbs burned again from the waves of the climax. I squeeled like a stuck pig, whining as my body released energy from my clit and racing through my whole body. Oh, this one lasted a long time, it was a huge quake that shattered everything and left me dizzy on my back, naked and wet, with Mike's tongue still deep in me.

After that big orgasm, Mike's hands left my tits, and slipped down to my spread-open thighs. I felt his palms rub up and down my inner thighs, my legs are so small his palms were so big on them. As he licked my pussy deeply without cessation, he pried my legs open more by pushing my thighs wide apart. Then, his tongue pulled out of my cunt, and immediately licked down a few inches. I pushed my ass up at him, wanting that too. His tongue found my asshole was covered in juices, perfectly lubricated, and Mike sent his tongue into my butt. It was so tight, he moaned and I whined as that tongue entered me.

He pulled out just a moment to look up at me and ask a question. "Your husband ever do this to you?"

Total lie again. "No, Mike, baby, do it, I love it!"

Ok, I wasn't lying about the part that I love tongues up my ass. Mike pushed my knees as wide apart as he could until they were straight out from my thin body, and he dug his face into the bed so he could push his tongue up my anus. I gripped it and felt that penetration, and he worked his tongue in so far while his nose and face ground on my pussylips. I wanted it all, so I took my own hand down to my clit, squeezing it between two fingers. Mike saw that and let me do it, knowing what I wanted. I frigged my clit hard, almost ripping it off of me, while feeling his tongue up my ass.

"Fuck Mike yes I'm cumming again!"

I couldn't believe how fast it happened. My third cum, in maybe only ten minutes. I was quivering and shaking, barely breathing, as this hot little orgasm ripped through my body. It left me out of breath and almost crying, but I continued messing with my clit while Mike filled my asshole with his tongue.

After a few moments, his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled my finger off my clit, and his lips replaced it. Fresh from my ass, Mike began sucking my clit hard in his lips to pull it off of me, just like my fingers were trying to do, only sucking it and squeezing it to draw out its juices. His hands returned to my thighs and knees, holding me open, and I started thrusting my pussy into his face to masturbate myself against him. I could hardly breath regularly, I was shrieking or moaning, trying to suck in air, twisting around on the bed, my butt moving in every direction, my cunt aching to be filled and my clit wanting to explode in his mouth. He was doing amazing things to me, working me in every way. I reached down with both hands and ran my fingers through his short, blonde hair, then tried to grab his head to pull it in tighter into me.

Gripping my fingers around his head, I pulled at his head and lifted my head and shoulders up from the bed. Facing him now as he sucked my clit, I grimmaced at him and moaned, "Fucking make me cum again baby, I love you!" His eyes smiled but his lips never left my clitoris, his tongue washing over it inside his mouth, sucking it and simultaneously rubbing it for maximum stimulation. He did it, a minute later I was shrieking from the fourth orgasm of the night. "OHHHH FUUUCKING YESSSS!" I was losing strength to hold onto his head; the orgasm made me pull my arms back, I flopped onto my back as I exploded inside his mouth.

I felt his hands now on my hips, and his mouth pulled back. Mike was rolling me over; I didn't stop him. I found myself flat on my stomach on the bed, my small tight butt under his face. His hands never left my hips, now gripping them to lift my ass. I dutifully rose up on my knees, but my shoulders and face remained on the soft bedspread. I just didn't have the strength to get up on my elbows or hands. With my little fanny up in the air, Mike spread my knees apart, so he was gazing at my vagina and butthole from behind.

I couldn't look back, I couldn't move, these orgasms were so good. I felt Mike's breath on me, then moments later his tongue entered my ass again. I screamed, "FUCKING YES MIKE!" Mike stuffed that tongue into my poopshoot, which my husband Dave had lovingly cleaned out with his own tongue just before I went into the bar to find a guy to fuck me tonight. I sure picked a good one! Mike could push his tongue deeper into me now, since my butt was in the air, and he had full access to my hole. Then, knowing how to play me, his thumb found my clitoris, softly massaging it tenderly while he ass-fucked me with his tongue.

My body ground against his face, pushing backwards to meet his tongue and thumb, slowly and rhythmically undulating for him. He dug that tongue deep into my butt and made my muscles around it ache from the pressure; my ass fought back, trying to push him out, feeling invaded. I softly cried into the bedsheets from the divine rimming. My clit smoldered from the repeated orgasms, wanting more and more, right now content to be rubbed softly by his big thumb.

Mike's tongue slipped out of my ass, eventually, and wandered back down to my pussylips, licking off the layers of my juices there, then right to the entrance to my twat. I pushed back as he sent his tongue inside, and he was tongue-fucking me again. I spread wider, gripping the bedspread now, forcing myself to fuck him too. With my rocking back and forth and my ass going around, Mike's tongue drove inside, circled around, slipped outside, and dove back in. My cunt wanted big cock so badly, but I loved his tongue and wasn't going to stop him.

You know, I had my fifth and sixth orgasms from his tongue, just in that position, with him eating me from behind as I shoved my little butt up the ceiling.

After the sixth incredible cum, I fell over onto my side, knees together painfully, looking back at him with a frown. "Fucking shit, Mike," I complained in total delight, "you're a fucking god, you haven't taken your clothes off yet even!"

He smiled, his face covered in pools of my juices. I wanted to lean up and suck him clean. I didn't have the chance at the moment, he was slowly unbuttoning the few closed buttons of his shirt. I admired his physique as it was revealed to me bit by bit; hairy chest (which I love, Dave doesn't have one), strong pecs, flat tummy, this man worked out! As he ripped his shirt off, knowing I was admiring him so much, he stepped off the bed a moment to remove his shoes, socks, and belt.

Then, making sure I was watching his every move, he unfastened his slacks, unzipped them, and in one motion pushed off his pants and his underwear.

When he stood back up, I was staring at his glorious penis. Baby, it was 8 or 9 inches. Pointy helmet, soaking right now in precum. The shaft was so fucking thick at the base, I could see the purple veins and the stiff ridges along its sides. His balls were low, covered in a soft matt of blonde hair. That was one big adult penis, I was in lust with it at first tight.

"Shit!" I cried, eyeing his tool.

He proudly let me admire it, pushing it forward as he crawled onto the bed on his knees. "As big as your husband's?" he asked carefully. Nicely worded!

I giggled like a school girl. "Mike, you're so fucking huge, that's what I want, I want a real cock, a huge real fat big cock!"

I rolled onto my back now, anxious for him to use that on me. Where I got this energy, I don't know. I was opening my knees for him just as he crawled forward, leaning over me, bringing that monster to my body. As he did, I glanced off at the hidden camera next to the bed, over my shoulder, hoping that Dave was seeing his big dick too. Dave! Fuck, I hadn't thought of him the entire time I was getting tongue from Mike; you know, I fucking didn't care.

Seeing me look over my shoulder, Mike looked too, not knowing anything. "Something?" was all he asked, somewhat nonsensically.

I just shrugged him off, smiled, and reached down for his prick. "Give that big dick to me, baby!"

He pulled himself into position, his knees on the bed his hands besides my torso, his masculine body hovering over me. His fat cock was now in my hands, I was excitedly pulling him into position. My hands soiled from his gooey precum, which I lubricated over his shaft a few times then rubbed the excess onto my flat stomach. Mike grinned down at his prey, eyeing my nude body under him, waiting for him.

He snickered one more time, enjoying one aspect of our sex in particular. "You sure you really want a cock in your married pussy?"

"Oh fuck!" I screamed at him somewhat angrily, although all in jest, "put your huge, big, man-sized cock in my married Chinese cunt now honey!"

Mike began fucking me -- savagely. It wasn't no love-making, it was a fucking. From the first moment he entered me, he just shoved that prick into the back of my cunt. I screamed for mercy. His balls were against my ass, and I could feel how deep he was inside me, that huge long thing must have been sticking through something or rearranging some tubes inside or something, I don't know but that entire length stuffed inside of me with machine-like strength, plowing through my flesh and tube to fill every bit of me. I pushed my feet out and reached my hands up to his shoulders, clutching him, hanging on as we fucked.

"Fucking god!" I wailed at him. "You're a fucking god, Mike, fuck me, I love your huge fucking cock!"

The stranger banged this 22 year old, married little slut like I hadn't been fucked in -- what did I tell him -- a month? Two months? Fuck, I forgot. So what; I mean, Dave stuck me this morning, and I had sex with one of my boyfriends, Josh the incredibly stud, yesterday. But I was in love with Mike right now, I wanted his penis to cum inside me all night.

I arched my back, pushing my enhanced breasts up at him (I don't think Mike ever figured that out about me), holding on as he pushed his entire weight into me. I mean, his pelvis crashed into my ass and thighs, making loud slapping noises with each thrust. SLAP SLAP SLAP. I could hear the squishy noises of his prick drilling my well-lubricated vagina. And the smell of our nudity, sweat and fucking was like a drug, I snorted it and lost myself to it. He was banging me ferociously, knocking air out of me, making me shake and suck in the wind as best I could. I was making a ton of noise, too, howling and shrieking and grunting, all of it, I doubt I could type it so you'd understand. You'd have to fuck me as good as Mike was to find out, I guess.

Lying back under Mike getting boned so deep, I thought about my husband in his hotel room not all that far away. Was he still watching, or had he had so many orgasms he had to stop? I hope he loved watching me get fucked like this. Dave has watch me fuck a lot of guys in person, you know, right next to me; once he was driving a car while his buddy Shawn was banging me in the passenger seat. (Of a Mustang, mind you, you have no idea what that was like.) But Dave had never seen me fuck a guy while the guy had no idea he was being watched.

I hammed it up. "Mike, baby," I tried to moan between breaths, "I love you, you're fucking incredible, your cock is so fucking huge, fuck me!"

He liked the encouragement, pounding me mercilessly, straining himself. I could almost feel his butt clenching each time he thrust into me, driving his pecker hard inside me. It was furious, animal, savage.

"Claudia," he grimmaced, his jaw not moving hardly, "are you protected?"

I thought about telling him I was, but then again, it wouldn't make sense for me to be on the Pill, if I hadn't had sex for a month or two now, right? So I lied, thinking this might make it fun. "No baby," I frowned, "but I want you to cum in me so badly!"

Mike clearly was thinking about it, fighting devils inside, but I wanted that sperm inside my pussy. I reached down with both hands now, raising myself up a bit, reaching around his hips to clutch his smallish buttcheeks. Oh, fuck, those are tight strong buttocks; I could feel those ripped muscles inside. I pulled his ass forward and stuck his cock deep into me, begging him while I did, "Baby, Mike, I don't care, just fucking cum in me, I need it in me!" He was grunting, not really protesting, maybe trying to fight off an orgasm. I didn't want to wait, however. "Do it, Mike, cum in me, don't worry, who cares, I need it in me, cum in me you bastard!"

He did. I know when a man cums, it's like a bomb went off inside of him. His eyes rolled, his ass slammed forward, his prick ground as deep into my pussy as he could reach it, and his stomach and muscles twitched from a building climax. When it exploded, I could hear him whine and whimper and he shuddered while he pounded away at me. With his balls against my ass I also felt him pumping, I knew he was flooding me with his incredible torrent of male semen. "Cum in my cunt Mike, make me your slut!"

I milked him, my hands still on his ass as he was shoved into me, cumming repeatedly in a huge, long-lasting eruption. I could feel the sperm flooding out as he pumped me, the bubbly mess was dripping down his shaft and onto my thighs and buttocks, and I could sense the pungent, sharp odor of the creamy goo. My stallion continued flooding my pussy for such a long time, it was so incredibly wonderful.

As Mike pulled out, his orgasm done, I thought about Dave, wondering if he was jealous. I wanted him to be; I loved knowing that Dave wanted me to fuck other men, but inside, Dave wished he could be enough for me. Or I think, I mean, he's never said anything like that to me. But he loves me completely, and I know I don't want him fucking other girls behind my back, so I figure he secretly would have me fuck only him. That I can be so satisfied by other men like Mike is this great power I have, it makes me feel alive in my marriage.

"Jesus Christ!" I swore, as Mike collapsed on top of me. "Mike, that was fucking incredible, you're so fucking much better than my husband!"

Mike kissed my cheek, and his mouth moved over to mine. We made out, arms around each other, his wet, spent cock rubbing my abdomen, fluids seeping out of my aching pussy. Yet I was still horny, I wanted this man all night.

My lover nuzzled my neck with his wet lips. "You're wonderful, Claudia, you're sexy and sweet and gorgeous."

"Hmm, really?" Again, I loved the complements, but I think men just say that to me because they fucked me. I hear it a lot, I guess, it's hard to say.

I reached a hand down to his dick; it was so sloppy wet. Pumping the lubricants over it, I found it semi-rigid, and he wasn't pushing my hand away. Instead, he rolled onto his side next to me, so I could hold his cock to examine. "Mmm, it's big!" I said again, dumbly. And it was; definitely he had 2 or 3 inches on my husband. But Dave would already be fucking me, even right after his orgasm; he could stay up that way. Most men don't do that. I pushed Mike onto his back now, his turn, and leaned over to kiss his mouth. Then his chin. His adam's apple. The dent between his shoulder bones. The middle of his chest. Downward I went, kissing softly, Mike knowing what I wanted to do. To his "inny" belly-button. Down that hairy trail from his belly to his prick. Closer and closer.

With one hand at the base, I held up his mighty sword, slayer of sluts. It wasn't straight yet, not quite, but close enough. And god, it was dripping with all sorts of juices -- precum, sperm, my cunt juice. I crawled over his pelvis, my body to the side of his, and wrapped my lips around that pointy head. It tasted so manly, that smell makes me cream. I sucked his head inside my mouth, slurping off the flavors, swallowing them. Then I licked down the soft underside of the shaft, using just my tongue, tasting and tracing.

"Fuck Claudia," he groaned in satisfaction, "you know what you're doing."

Oops, had I given myself away? "Dave doesn't like me to suck cock," I lied, looking back at Mike's face, "I read romance novels about it, I want to do it so badly."

Mike looked at me like I'd married a martian. "Why not?"

Hmm, now why would a husband not let a wife suck him? "Um," I stalled, thinking of a reason, "he says it's dirty."