Hot Wired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melanie...." That was all I could say. I was totally mortified. I didn't mind the guys knowing about me. But Melanie. This was really very embarrassing.

"Now you know why he isn't coming into the office anymore," said Paddy. "You'll just write out all the checks and I'll make sure that he signs them."

"Sure thing," said Melanie.

"Don't he have a nice ass?" asked Paddy.

"I always thought he did," said Melanie. "It's just that he was a total asshole. And mean. A bully."

"Well, he ain't a bully any more. He's very obedient now. You wanna fuck his ass?" asked Paddy.

"What do you mean?" asked Melanie. Yes. What did he mean?

Paddy went to the bureau top and took a paper bag. It was a pink bag and it had a fancy script on it saying 'Pussywhipped'. He stuck his hand in the bag and pulled out a big flesh-colored strap-on dildo with a lot of ridges and veins. It must have been nine inches long.

"You wanna try it?" asked Paddy.

"I don't know," said Melanie.

"Ah. Go on now," urged Paddy.

"Well, he was a real prick to me." Melanie was really considering it. "I don't think so," she decided, "but I would like to see it going in."

"You wanna put it in?" asked Paddy.

"Why don't you do it," Melanie said.

Paddy nodded. "Rafi," he said. And he handed the big thing to Rafael, who began to strap it on over his own wilted erection. Paddy went to the bathroom, and brought back a white glass jar of cold cream. It was the same cold cream I used for taking off my make-up. He smeared the white greasy stuff over the rigid dildo, now strapped onto Rafael's body, and standing straight out from his crotch. Rafael poised himself over my ass and started pushing the unyielding object into my fuckhole. It hurt. But then a minute later it wasn't so bad, and I knew I could get through it. In fact, my asshole started grabbing at it. Melanie watched in fascination as the plastic moved in and out of my hole. She put her hand on Rafael's hammering ass to join in. I was moaning and blubbering and loving it.

Rafael fucked me for five minutes. "He likes it," Melanie observed in disbelief. Then she figured it was time to go home, so Rafael slid the object out of my greasy hole.

"See you manana," said Rafael. Paddy walked her downstairs and locked the door behind her.

"Now everyone know what you are," smiled Dmitri. "Pussy whore."

"Your pussy whore," I corrected.

"Da," he admitted. "My pussy whore."

"Nuestra (our) pussy whore," said Rafael.

"Right, boyo," said Paddy reentering the bedroom. "Let's give her some extra thrills tonight."

"Sure. Okay," Rafael agreed, not knowing what he was agreeing to.

"Da," said Dmitri.

"Dmitri. You lie down on the bed," instructed Paddy. Dmitri lay down on the bed, his enormous club swinging in the air. "Sit on it," Paddy ordered me.

"Yes, Mr. Paddy," I said obediently. I straddled Dmitri's waist and grabbed his redwood pole. Slowly I lowered myself onto it and sat, feeling the monster crawl up my insides. I rose and sat a couple of times, getting the jist of it. "Getting the jist to get the jism," I thought, laughing.

"Okay. Now lie back. Lie flat on Prince Dimitri with his cock in your ass,"

"Yes, sir. Yes, Mr. Paddy." Again I obeyed, and with my whole weight on my stuffed asscheeks, I lowered my legs till they straddled Dmitri's. I felt his heavy thighs under mine. I lay my back on his furry chest, and cradled my head in the angle of his shoulder.

"Okay, Rafi. Get up there and turn her face towards you and start feedin' it to her in the mouth."

Rafael was perfectly happy to do this, as was I, and I slipped my eager mouth over the bronze bomb and smoked it like a cigar. Dmitri was fucking me from under my ass, and Rafael was feeding me his flesh orally. I didn't know what Paddy had planned for himself. But then I saw him moving over me. Straddling my body and Dmitri's. He knelt between our double legs, and raised mine high in the air. My knees locked around his shoulders. He had a diabolic smile on his handsome red-whiskered face, and then I realized. He started pressing his meat against Dmitri's. First he was just at the entrance to my hole. Then he pushed a little. Then he forced a little. And I could feel my tired sphincter give way and allow the penetration. It was permitting the extra thickness. Now Paddy sank down on my chest, and using his strong ass for leverage, moved down the length of my inner passage. I was being double fucked. Two cocks were moving into me simultaneous. Two cocks were moving out simultaneously. Then back in. The sensations were so intense that I felt the cum bubbling in my balls, and I couldn't help myself. I shot out jet after jet of my own thick white cum onto Paddy's orange cockhair.

They both continued to fuck me, even though I had just cum. What did they care? They wanted to get their own rocks off, as did Rafael, hammering his knob past my uvula and down my gullet. Rafael's abdomen started smashing into my nose, and I felt something hot and wet wash down my throat. I only tasted it on my tongue as he slowly withdrew his softening meat from my jaws. His cum was so sweet. I loved it.

Dmitri humped up. Paddy humped down. And I was squeezed between them. Paddy started kissing me. That always meant he was ready to shoot. And when Dmitri sensed that Paddy was ready, it was too much for him. His own wad scalded out into my pussy. Paddy felt Dmitri's hot juices flow over his own cock and couldn't hold off any longer. His ass started hunching and he banged into me, banging me as I'd never been banged, as his hot thick load joined Dmitri's in my well-fucked cunt. I sighed in happiness.


Later I was just lying there with the three of them lying around me. This was my home. I would never leave. My boys were working to support me, and every night they came home and fucked me. They didn't cheat on me with other women. They were faithful. I had everything.

After a while, Paddy's dick showed signs of life again. I looked at it admiringly. That orange headed cock. It was so beautiful.

"I got a surprise for you," said Paddy. "A special present from a special electrician."

He went over to the dresser one more time and strapped himself into a strange harness that went around his middle, but left his cock and ass exposed. There were wires attached to it. Then he attached more wires around his ankles and wrists. There was a plug with a very long cord. He handed the plug to Rafael who walked to the wall and inserted it into the AC socket.

Paddy climbed over me again, and made me wrap my legs around him. He inserted his hard-again cock into my ass, and started plugging me. At this point, he reached down to his waist and flipped a switch.

His head flew back. His red hair went flying as a gentle electric current coursed through his strong body. And his cock was acting as a conductor. A conductor of the voltage which now passed from his own body into my very insides. My asshole began to orgasm around his charged cock. Sparks and flashes were shooting around our juncture. This was a feeling beyond anything anyone had ever felt in this world. He fucked into me, and the current was melting me from the inside out. I could feel my internal liquids flood around his electric organ, as it played the most unbelievable symphonies inside my ass. Rafael and Dmitri looked on in amusement as my body went into convulsions under Paddy. They saw the smile on my face and knew this was something I would be wanting constantly. Paddy kept dicking me, and I just hoped I wouldn't receive a fatal electric shock when his balljuice spilled into my electrified cunt. I felt my asswalls quivering and quaking. My asstunnel was cuming and cuming around his galvanized dick. Just like a woman. A multi-orgasmic woman. Let them spank me. Let them paddle me. Let them fuck me. I didn't care. Now I was totally their Erna, and happy to be their Erna forever. I was Mr. Paddy's. I was Senor Rafael's. I was Prince Dmitri's. Mr. Paddy was plugged in. And I was hot wired.