All Comments on 'Hotel'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hotel

I am a matiure bisesual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much, and would love to experience a similar sitution, I am a whore too, not a prostitute.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Beautifully Written

HOW? This was my life story, my physical discription, & my first man discription. Ring is the same. HOW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story will be looking for more. Rowdy's past and the rest of the week seems like there is more story to tell. could be at least a few more chapters with Rowdy and Mayo exploring life after the Hotel.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Circumcision Scar and Foreskin

A buddy of mine read this and immediately commented about the discrepancy of a circumcision scar and a foreskin. I reminded him of the time he sucked my own cock. I, too, was circumcised at birth by a rabbi who made a nasty cut that caused bad scar but let a good portion of my foreskin intact. When erect the foreskin is not noticeable but when soft the foreskin covers the tip except for the area around the pee hole. Circumcision, like penises, come in all shapes and sizes. The story itself is wonderful and sexy. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would have liked to know what the connection to his mom was. I know he went to WP with his dad but how did he know his mom? Is he married?

I think they'd be good together. I think you should continue their story!

bottomshooterbottomshooterover 12 years ago
YES!

Well written and the sex -- yum -- you have me so horny right now. I wish my face was in a pillow as my cock shoots while getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Bent over a bed, a hard military man working my arse, my insides, spasaming as he grips my hips pulling me back onto his long thick cock as my cum jets out without my cock being touched and finally the pulses inside me as I work to milk all his cumm into my depths, then the small orgasm as his cock leaves my fucked hole. Nothing better.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Loved it !

This story is lovely - tender, touching and heart-warming.

Mayo was the best thing that could've happened to Rowdy, and the sex was filled with desire and tenderness. Like the older man asked at the end, he wanted to make love to Rowdy again if he'd let him. Rowdy was not just a fuck.

I'm glad they found each other and I hope things can progress from there somehow.

canndcanndover 9 years ago
thanks haeph

saw your review and checked it out. Missed this one somehow. I really enjoyed this one. It was sweet and though it seemed unlikely that he knew the kid ...too much of a coincidence for me, but we'll see....The name rowdy is not common, and he gave him his real name. The guy had to know for sure. I'm surprised the kid didn't want to know how he knew his mom. overall, nice story. off to check the next chapters though it looks like it won't be more about rowdy and this man sadly.

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 6 years ago
Twists

I really enjoyed this story, with it's twists and turn, horny fucking and gentleness; thank you writing it

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
Superb as always.

Wonderful writing skills: your characters are well defined and filled with realism. And there is the slight 'twist' you put into your stories. In this one, the rope scar.

I wonder if there is a chance of ever writing a follow-up story? This sure would be a great first part of a series.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG I want a daddy like that

bdave2bdave2about 1 year ago

Wow! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous