Hotel

Story Info
She gets caught in a moment of otherwordly passion.
1.2k words
4.2
30.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car wound its way up the narrow two-lane road as Stacy watched out the window at the passing trees, hoping to catch a glimpse of some wildlife.

The summer sun streamed in through the passenger window, making her face feel warm and she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. Her mind drifted in and out of several thoughts before her husbands voice broke her trance.

"There it is."

Stacy opened her eyes and looked out the front of the car. She saw the old hotel rising up on the side of the hill before her. Old was a relative term of course. The original hotel, built in 1896, had been renovated and added to over the years and was now considered one of the premier resorts in the Colorado Mountains. It had originally been built as a lodge for the hunters and trappers that frequented these hills during that time.

Steve pulled up in front the hotel entrance and went inside to check in. Stacy took a long look at the fascinating architecture; a blend of old and new. Steve came up, room keys in hand and they drove around the back of hotel.

Stacy went into the room and headed straight for the balcony. Outside she had a magnificent view of the mountains, stretching out before her as far as the eye could see.

Steve brought up the luggage, kicked off his shoes, and lay down on the bed, stretching his stiff body.

They had requested a room in the older part of the hotel and they weren't disappointed. While much had been updated, the old time charm was still there, and they really felt like they had stepped back 100 years.

They changed and had a nice dinner at the hotel restaurant, followed by a long, leisurely walk around the grounds until it started to get dark.

They headed off to bed, and all the fresh air helped them both drift off to sleep in a matter of minutes.

Stacy's dreams were filled with visions of rugged men and women, living off the land in the hills that surrounded them. She saw them staying in this hotel, maybe even in this very room. One figure kept standing out; pushing it's way to the front of her dream. A bearded man, young and weathered. A hunter perhaps. She couldn't tell, but she felt as if he was looking right at her, staring at her through her dream.

She drifted slowly awake, and as consciousness returned, she felt something brushing against her breasts. It was still dark outside, and she couldn't imagine Steve would awake her like this.

When she tried to turn her head to look at the clock, she found she couldn't move. Was she still dreaming? She tested each of her limbs, finding each one immobilized. She wasn't in any pain, but she was starting to panic. When she tried to call out to her husband, who she could hear breathing next to her, she was unable to speak! Her panic continued to build as she felt the brushing against her breasts again. She turned her eyes to look, and saw the cloth of her flannel nightgown moving slowly over her nipples.

Despite her nervousness, the rubbing had made her nipples grow hard, and she found herself getting aroused. As she watched, the buttons of her nightgown began to come open, one at a time, slowly, until they were all undone. Then the two sides were pulled apart, leaving her entire front exposed. The rubbing on her breasts and nipples started again, this time a little harder.

She could actually see the flesh being touched, and she swore a pair of hands was on her, stimulating her. A firm pinch caused her to gasp and she closed her eyes. In her mind, she saw the face of the rugged hunter from her dream hanging above her, staring at her.

She snapped open her eyes, but saw nothing but the ceiling of the room. Her breasts were being handled more now, and she couldn't help but feel good. Her pussy began to grow wet and she was more confused and worried then ever.

Then her legs began to move apart. She strained to hold them closed, but found she still couldn't move. Her legs spread wide; she now felt something begin to touch her rapidly swelling pussy, probing her like an invisible finger. The wetness quickly spread, and the invisible force was working itself up and down the length of her pussy, pushing inside and then rubbing against her clit.

Stacy began to breath harder now, her body responding to the attention it was getting. She felt her mouth being forced open, and what she swore was a pair of lips and tongue began to kiss and probe her.

The rubbing on her pussy began to grow faster and, unable to close her mouth, she laid there, still scared, but feeling good. The feeling made her involuntarily close her eyes again, seeing the visage of the hunter before her once again. She kept her eyes closed and looked at his face.

She opened her eyes again, and looked down. She could feel him. He was moving over her, positioning himself between her legs. Then she felt him push against her pussy. She closed her eyes to look at him again as she felt his cock enter her.

The ghost began to fuck her now. Slowly she felt him moving in and out of her. With 100 years of pent up passion, the ghostly hunter began moving faster, pounding against her. She watched his face in her mind. He had closed his eyes, and she recognized the look of unbridled lust that flashed across his face. She felt his hands on her hips, lifting her ass off the bed and pulling her hard against him.

And then a wave of pleasure hit her as she felt both her nipples and her clit being stimulated all at once. In a brief moment her body was wracked with an intense orgasm. Still unable to control her movements, her body convulsed, jerking hard against the ghostly force that held her at bay.

The hunter was fucking fast now, faster then she could believe possible. She was completely at the mercy of something she couldn't see, only feel. She felt the ghostly force tense, pushing hard against her and shaking, and then it stopped. She felt it move away, and then release her, dropping her hips back down on the bed. She closed her eyes, but saw nothing but darkness.

She tested her arms and legs and found she could move again. For a moment, she wasn't sure what she should do. She climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror, unable to believe what had just happened. She examined her crotch, finding it still wet and swollen, but showing no other evidence of the encounter.

She walked out to the balcony, and saw the sun just starting to rise, casting an eerie but calming light across the hills and forest.

She wrapped herself in a blanket and stared out into the seemingly unending wilderness.

Stacy wasn't sure how to feel. She had just been raped. But raped by a 100-year-old ghost. He hadn't hurt her, and in truth, he had made her feel incredible.

As the sun rose into the sky, Stacy tucked the memory of the night into the corner of her mind. It was a strange, unbelievable, and incredible experience best kept to herself, and her dreams.