Hotel Amour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to think I was beyond control when his cock entered me. But it would not be true. I wanted him, I wanted him to fuck me, exactly as he did, first slow, then harder, then slower, harder, keeping me on the brink .....

I stood in the doorway watching. Yes, George knew how to fuck a woman. He knew how to fuck my woman, as I did not. Had not?

Janet was somewhere. Wherever her head was, it was oblivious to George turning onto his back, his cock still embedded deep in her vagina, with her on top. He beckoned.

Silently, I stiffened up my cock, slid onto the bed, positioned myself, and inched my member into my wife's wide open cunt. One cunt two cocks. Gingerly I began to thrust. Janet moaned. Whatever cloud she was on, it did not register with her that her vagina accommodated two cocks.

With exquisite slowness, George slid his cock out so that its head caressed Janet's vaginal lips. Then back in, deep. Two cocks deep in my wife's cunt. And I did not mind, because she was in obvious ecstasy. Two cocks worked on her for a while in unison. Then, at a signal from George, the troika rotated. I was beneath, he was on-top, and slowly but surely, he began to withdraw. Infinitely slowly.

Janet was so far gone in sexual ecstasy she did not notice - that the cock which began fucking her withdrew, and another, mine, had taken over. I'm pretty sure she knew, but, hell, who cares. She rode me until her thighs began to tremble, then came together as her orgasm broke. But when I turned her over, her legs parted willingly and we fuck and fucked another orgasm was palpable. And I maintained the stroke, even as I registered that Denise had entered the room and lay now on the bed beside us. George's cock was stiff and throbbing and as he entered Denise and began to press her body into the bed, so my thrusts in and out of Janet's cunt intensified. Janet wrapped her thighs tight around me and grunted in a way I had never before experienced. I felt the sap rising. I could no longer hold it back. I spewed my seed into Janet's willing vagina as I never had before. Another orgasm, simultaneous with my own, was loud enough to wake the birds.

And that was only the beginning. George insisted. And I had no right or desire to refuse. George entered Janet and drove her deep into the mattress, as Denise sucked and stroked my cock, then claimed it for herself and rode me hard towards the dawn.....

A night neither Janet nor I will ever forget.

Ron thinks I do not know what happened when George invited him to double fuck me. I have no problem with that. As a matter of fact, though, two cocks in my vagina hurt like hell! But I trusted George and my trust was not misplaced. Maybe that's why George and Denise are regular visitors to our home and - well, not to make too fine a point of it, why I feel an intimacy when George fucks me that is not the same as the intimacy of marriage, but is not so far removed from this either.

Naturally, this was not the end of our weekend at Hotel Amour. But there is a limit to which one wants to 'hang it all out'. Suffice it to say, Janet and I, through her efforts, learned that there are no limits to the pleasure a man can give to a woman, or a woman to a man. It was a revelation, a resurrection of our marriage. From that point on we did not look back.

When I think about it, it's an absolute no-brainer. But you have to think about it. I had valued the possibility of becoming a partner in the firm higher than having a truly fulfilling relationship with my wife. Amazing how ignorant one can be.

Denise and George visited regularly, and I hope truly that Janet never realizes that Denise can fuck a man better than she can. The downside (I'm thinking of George) is that no single man exists (I'm sure) who can keep her satisfied. No criticism of George. If we are talking 'stud' be beats me hollow. It's just that Denise is, well, it sounds corny, but she is truly insatiable.

We visit Hotal Amour regularly. I have understood now much better how sexuality between man and woman works. Don't tell Ron this, but I have even tried out the S&M Room.

I have a suspicion that Janet is holding something back. After our latest visit at Hotel Amour she asked me to spank her! Erm...?