All Comments on 'Hotel Californication Ch. 06'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ucthick69Ucthick69over 11 years ago

Loved your story all 6 chapters were arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good stuff here

I've really enjoyed this your story here. As I mentioned in another comment, I've had my own experience with a true hermaphrodite and it was awesome. Though back then, as rarely as one finds a hermaphrodite today, during the time I speak of even people who thought of themselves as 'open minded' considered this a disability. The few people who knew about our activities looked at me as if I had been raping a quadriplegic woman. But this is good. I'm glad you didn't include the senator any more than you did. That could have been complicated and diluted the interesting story. The Lesbians participating more would have been good. After all Brian, Stephen, and Jack were very willing to blur boundaries for the sake of good clean fun without judgement for the weekend. Back in the real world is time enough for preferences and strict borders. I don't think this needs to be added to. Its good like it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HAVING IT OFF WITH A SHE MALE

HOW GROSS IS THAT WHILE HIS WIFE GETS A COCK HE HAD THAT....EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ALL HAVE AIDS AND GIVE OTHERS STI'S....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
crap story

DON'T LIKE GUYS FUCKING OTHER GUYS...SO GROSS...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous