All Comments on 'Hotel Heiress: Cancun'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot! Hope To See More Like This

Well-written, realistic, hot. I can't wait to read more of her encounters and travels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Combined Hot Sex with Vivid Characters

I liked that the characters, Fernando and Valerie, were well developed and not just fucking machines. Valerie's sense of loss conveyed in the last paragraph was touching and added even more depth to the story. The sex scene was hot and realistically written (although where did he get that rope?). Kudos to Audrey Hepburn. I look forward to more of her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ROMANTIC ONE-NIGHT STAND ?

It's a one-night stand with a perfect stranger in a foreign country but the way it's written - with attention to details, sensual images and words, the use of the rose as a symbol for Fernando's passion, it all made it seem ..well romantic. Valerie is no spoiled, stuck-up Paris Hilton type. She's smart and classy but naughty and adventuresome. This is perfect for a late-night CineMax soft-core porn series. Cannot wait to read more of her travels and erotic encounters. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cancun's Hot And So Is This Story

Love the Cancun setting. Seems like this is the first Hotel Heiress story in your series eventhough it's not in order (there aren't any chapters so we don't know what you wrote first). Though her memoirs are in disorder, that's terrific. She seems to be floating in and out of her own erotic memories and experiences around the world. This is a combination of Paris Hilon and the "Emmanuelle" erotic adult films which were highly successful at one time. She's rich and lives a jet-set life, doesn't seem to be preoccupied with either love/romance or sex. She may not be looking for the perfect man to marry but she isn't looking for the perfect fuck either. You write all the erotic encounters in a haphazard and accidental way. I've read the other stuff and this Cancun one is my favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous