All Comments on 'Hotel Hook Up'

by jm02201960

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hell yes!

Great. Now I hope you will continue chapter two!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
*Sigh*

Jake baby, you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so much better than the teen dribble

MATURE; well written and leaves me craving for more. Let's get 'em tested so that we can read the power of bareback!!

thebig_bthebig_babout 13 years ago
Very HOT!

That was very cool. Get um checked out and let them swallow a load next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hotel hook ups with bi guys

I did have the chance to satisfy my curiousity in meeting an airlines pilot at a hotel pool in Memphis years ago. We hit it off talking with no indicators other than casual conversation. I had checked out but stayed at the pool since I had a later airline flight. When my new friend found that out he offered that I use his shower to get ready which I appreciated. Still no indicators other than a kind gesture from a new friend. But when I was in the shower he came in, shocked the hell out of me and asked if I needed help. I was so caught off gaurd I said thanks but that I was ok. I uncomfortably finished, trying to think of what might happen when I got out. But despite being caught off gaurd I was turned on. I put on my jeans but didn't button or zip them and held my shirt in my hand and stepped out into the Holiday Inn standard room.

He was on the bed undressed but with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He got up and said he was stepping into the shower and would be right out. I was nervous as hell. I laid down, mind racing and left my jeans undone. He wasn't long, came out wrapped in same towel and layed down, this time with the towel riding up so I could see his average size cock and thick, dark hair. He's a handsome guy on an every day level and that sight had me very hard. But the issue was that I had to leave to catch my plane. So I got up walked over to him and explained that without directly saying I was so turned on I wanted to have sex with him. He understood, and his personality was as nice as he looked, I took a moment to again look at his cock which was rock hard as mine, buttoned up and left.

Anti-climatic I know and I've kicked myself forever with not having changed the flight and gone to bed with him. But that honestly was the real story. I've had a number of passes by gay/bi guys through my life and mostly panicked in each situation. But finally found a guy over the net who had similar interest and with whom we took our time to get to know eachother's style and sexual interest in order to actually meet...and go figure at another Holiday Inn. I was more so submissive and he was directive and it was an exceptionallly hot experience...not weird. It ended with him stroking me to completion and then climbing over my hips to jerk himself to completion. We've met three times for such session over the past few years and then this fall met him and let him...ok, wanted him to have intercourse with me. I'm average size length and girth. He's nicely endowed but not too big. His head is normal size but his cock widens. He was able to get about 4" into me and it was about as hot as first time sex as a teenager. In part hot feeling him enter and push into me, but when he knew I was ok he began to pump and then went very fast so that I was feeling the whole act of him taking me...pumping, intensity in his face, thighs hitting thighs and then the hot spurts in his climax. Chemistry is what its all about for me and that relationship is comfortable, trusting and hot. What I'd imagined might have been with the guy in Memphis. I hope your experience is as rewarding and discreet in order to hold one's day-to-day straight lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Great build up. Very hot story, loved it. I think the element of realism with their conflicted feelings was a good touch. Great that they pushed on and gained more experience instead of quiting and never meeting again. They built a beautiful situation here with trust and understanding and have many more fun sessions to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an absolutely hot story...

What an incredible, and totally believable, story about a first time hook- up.

One of my favourites now, for sure.

jm02201960jm02201960over 8 years agoAuthor
Many thanks!

I appreciate all the kind words about this story. It just may warrant a sequel.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Ace

I luv having nsa m2m sex.

michiganjacker248michiganjacker248over 1 year ago

Extremely Hot! So realistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjm02201960@jm02201960
79 Followers
As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projectin...