All Comments on 'Hotel Pavane Ch. 01'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AriosoAriosoalmost 19 years ago
Exquisite!!!

Oh my word!

You've written your own praise and embedded it within your story, doc! My favorite line:

"Beauty provokes a type of longing in the soul, a desire for intimacy, to join with it."

...could easily be said about your writing. This was a beautiful, sensual piece that truly did draw me in. Once again, the power of your prose is in capturing the essence of female desire, longing, self-consciousness, mourning, inadequacy, need...

Every detail of the story was well-crafted, blending the tastefully elegant with the downright hot and raunchy. You captured Dumanoir's hesitance and shyness so well when it took the hotel staff several tries to explain the dining rooms to her, yet followed with an equally convincing and subtle emergence of her emotions and curiosity about the hotel and her "mystery man" at the bar.

Thank you for not rushing back to her room straight to the sex, and instead taking the time to indulge in a long walk in the moonlight where she opened up. So much more powerful that way!

Nobody writes sex that actually feels like being there any better than you do. The final "climax" to the story was incredible.

Very nicely done, doc -- this will be a new favorite and lure me back for multiple reads, I can tell.

Cheers,

AriO

shereadsshereadsalmost 19 years ago
While his guard is down, she should tie him up.

If this woman was vulnerable before, she'll be Jello when this man leaves her bed. Rather than wait for room service to find manacles in his size, I'd duct-tape his wrists to the headboard.

This one's a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER

I LOOOOVE THIS! YOU ARE AWESOME! wonderful imagery...

tabithajonestabithajonesalmost 19 years ago
If only this place really existed!!

Wow! The perfect hotel - how do i make a reservation?! Please can you write more chapters to this story - actually there are so many storylines you could incorporate into this. I hope you plan to write more - you are a sensational writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous