Hotel Pavane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers

"It is."

"It's not just all fun and games, you know. You'd have to do as I say."

"I don't mind. I want to do it. If it's anything like tonight, I want to do it."

He pulls the covers down and looks into her eyes as his hand caresses her naked breast.

"You have to be with me full time," he says. "So you'll have to extend your stay. I'll take care of your room. I don't want you paying. They won't miss you at work?"

"I don't care about the money," she says. "And they've been after me to take a vacation. They said it would be therapeutic. I don't think anything could be more therapeutic than this."

He lowers his head and his tongue traces circles around her nipple. Marija closes her eyes and arches her back against his touch. The chills she feels aren't due to the cold.

His hand slips under the sheets and trails down her stomach, detours over her hip and comes to rest against her sex, where she's still wet with the overflow of their passion.

"And you want everything?" he asks.

"Yes. Everything. When can we start?"

He touches her and despite herself, she gasps and feels her thighs tremble.

"Right now," he says.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers