Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear why Darren had called Ron. He was the ringleader of this little group. He looked down at me, "Kneel up, you little slut," He said. When I didn't do as he said immediately he slapped my already sore arse. I moved quickly, and knelt on all fours - which was difficult and painful with my hands cuffed together. Ron undid the rope tying the handcuffs to the bed and - to my great relief - pulled out the dildo. But then he lay down face up on the bed, and lifted me over him, so I was straddling him. He bit at my tits, pulled at the chain between my nipples with his teeth, and grabbed my arse in his hands; he undid his fly and started to fuck my sore and throbbing pussy. I felt someone pull at the butt plug; it popped out and moments later I felt a cock - it must have been Darren's - pushing to enter my arsehole. I gasped - but I was so weak by this time, I had no resistance left. Darren's cock inched its way into my back passage and I could feel myself fuller than I had ever been, with two cocks inside me. But Dave wasn't to be left out. He undid his fly and fed his semi - hard cock into my mouth.

The pain and exhaustion was slowly being replaced with something else. I was turned on - very turned on. I had been turned into a complete slut - used in all kinds of ways, but I was still here, and suddenly, feeling three cocks fuck me in unison was feeling pretty good. No, not pretty good, really good. In fact, pretty bloody electrifying. As the lads realized I was enjoying myself, they really went at it with a passion. I rocked back and forth as they fucked me from front and rear, groaning and moaning with a mouth full of Dave's cock. My whole body was tingling; I had never felt anything like it. When my orgasm came it seemed to last forever; the world became timeless and I was floating.

I don't know what it was, but all three of them ended up coming within seconds of one another - both Darren and Dave pulling out to spatter me with semen; Ron spurting his load deep inside me. They were all three of them spent. And although tired, I realized that the euphoria immediately following sex was the best time for me to escape. I stood up and went to the side with the telly. Undid the handcuffs and left them on the side. Ron was still lying on the bed, Darren sitting on it, and Dave adjusting his jeans. I picked up my clothes, shoes and my clipboard and headed for the door. I flicked through my clipboard looking to find another empty room.

"Oi! Where are you going?" Called Ron.

"Back in a mo." I lied.

318 was supposed to be empty. I tiptoed into the empty corridor, and used my pass key to get into 318 then I locked and chained the door. Relief. Dropping my clothes on the bed, I jumped into the shower. I washed the cum and sweat and spit and everything off my body until I felt fresh and new. Wrapped in a towel I blow - dried my hair. I threw away the remnants of my stockings but put on my blouse and skirt (Both if which were mostly unscathed). Then I spent a few minutes with the clipboard and worked out what I had seen on the third floor. In fact, all forty rooms passed muster (though I only ever set foot in a quarter of them).

On shaky legs and with my feet still sore in my shoes, I took the lift back to the ground floor. I tottered around to the manager's office, and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He called.

In I went, "Hello, it's only me. I have finished the third floor."

"Ah. Well done - thanks!" The way he looked up at me, I think he could probably tell I wasn't wearing a bra (or at least he suspected). I handed him the clipboard and he flicked through the papers. "That was quick work, Nicki - thank you. I know room inspections can be pretty boring, but it seems like you've done a thorough job."

He looked up at me and I smiled down at him, "Thanks."

"Not much work for the maintenance lads on the third floor." He said, "I thought you'd be keeping them busy."

"You have no idea." I thought. "No idea."

As I was turning to leave there was a knock and Ron put his head round the door.

"Hi boss, you were looking for me?"

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw me.

"Ah yes Ron. Just got the report back from Nicki. Sounds like you have got the third floor perfect. Hope she's right. It'll be your lads for the high jump if we don't get our rating."

"Yes boss. Third floor's ship shape."

I was walking across the lobby to the door when Ron caught up with me, "Leaving so soon?"

I nodded and kept walking. "Yup. Well, you're going to be busy the rest of the day."

"Really?" said Ron.

"Yup. Cos you told him that the third floor's perfect and I have no idea whether it is. You're going to have to inspect it yourself."

"You what?"

"Well, I was tied to the fucking bed all day. How do you think I managed to inspect the rooms? And after the way you treated me, covering for my inspection's the least you can do. Isn't it?"

I left him standing open - mouthed in the lobby and walked outside. I was sore all over, elated and relieved to be free. I hailed a cab. "where to love," Asked the cabbie as he looked at me in the rear - view mirror.

I sighed deeply.

"Sounds like you've had a rough day." He said.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I replied.

"Hotel work will do that to you." He chuckled.

No shit. I kept to office work for quite a while after that.

12