All Comments on 'Hotel Room Telescope'

by LovingMyWife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This Was Nearly As Much "Fun"

as your first story, where Lee (you, according to your bio) displays his cuckold (no arguments, please, about definitions. Just go to your dictionary and read it.) tendencies, willingly shares his wife with another man (what was that dimly remembered vow "to keep only to her/him, for saking all others [it's there, religious or civil ceremony], and what did you tell the three kids when you got home from the trip, "Gee, Mommy got to fuck another man on "our anniversary" trip!" NOT!!!!!...and you have now lied to your kids by omission and passed up one of the greatest teaching opportunities in their young lives. If you had written the Bri(y)ce story as fantasy, there might have been some eroticism to it, but since you claim it by your bio as "real life experience", then it is just porn and stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Internet is big

You would think a conspicuous erotica Web site would be a place where you're free to express yourself, safe from the self-righteousness that pervades other online public forums. Apparently not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved the story!!

Thank you for sharing your talent and your erotic experience with us! It was hot! The person who commented negatively should not even be reading things on this site if that is their attitude, but I notice they apparently are! Wonder what their kids would say :D lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A mindless garbage !!

Bad !!! "1*" !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous