Hotel Ste. Dominique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

~~oo0O0oo~~

"Aaaah!" we both say as we step off the path and into the open glade; stopping in wonder. In front of us is a large, freeform, pool on two levels under a thirty foot tall outcrop of lava rock which stands to our left. Streaming water cascades down the rugged cliff face of the lava tower in little water falls to splash into the smaller upper pool; it then spills over the edge down two smooth water slide chutes that curl five feet down to the lower, much larger, one. From there a small stream meanders past a restaurant to fill a lily pad covered pond below. Each pool is surrounded by a large lava rock tiled patio with tables that are surrounded by chairs filled with naked, laughing, people. On the upper terrace is a bar and grill in a grass covered shack; almost looking like a cartoon, it is so perfectly corny. Below, at the far end of that terrace is a dining room under a large bamboo and palm thatched pavilion crowded with people. On the other side from us, between the two pools, is a twenty person steel band playing lively Caribbean tunes.

"Well...let's join the party," I say as I take Zoe's hand and we walk into the bright light. A torch lit path winds across the clearing between ponds, which are filled with lotus and lily pads, onto the lower terrace. Once on the patio we pass by a large group of guests standing and milling about while deciding which elixir pool to attend and I find that I'm having trouble with my cock and every other Man's cock as well. We all stick a long way out now; at angles from sagging to straight out, and up to vertical. We take up a lot of room as we move about the patio. The Women have their own problems with their breasts as well. Some have very pert double D's and up; making them formidable weapons if she swings around to accidentally smack someone in the back with them.

We pass the press of people at the entrance to reach the restaurant. There a servant girl tells us that, without a reservation, the earliest table is hours away. I caress her thigh in thanks as we turn to walk the length of the pool towards the upper terrace and the grill bar; undaunted in our search for some food. On the way to the bar we see some eye opening sights: a Man walking in front of us has a crosshatch of red welts on his ass from a recent caning; a table of four Women has three Men in heavy bondage standing chained to their chair backs by leashes attached to slave collars.

Turning to Zoe I whisper, "Where's the fourth Man?"

"I don't know. And why does it seem normal to see Men with their hands locked behind their backs and gagged in public?"

As we pass the Ladies table I watch as one Lady gasps in an obvious orgasm; then passes the end of a leash to the Woman beside her. Looking down to where the leash leads I see a Man on his knees, with his hands cuffed behind him, lift his head from between the first Ladies thighs to shuffle to the next and bury his head between her widespread legs and start to lick and suck on her pussy.

"You're getting lots ideas here tonight, aren't you," I say, apprehensively, looking at Zoe.

My Lady responds by dropping my hand and holding hers out at cock height. I step forward and place my cock in the palm of her hand. Grasping my new longer cock leash Zoe leads me up the stairs to the upper terrace.

"That's better," She purrs as I silently follow her up the steps to the patio.

At the top of the stairs Zoe takes her hand off my cock; freeing me from control saying, "I've wanted to do that all night. And seeing those Men bound, well..."

"MMMM," is my stunned reply at being controlled in public.

Seeing two bar stools free up at the end of the bar I urge Zoe forward quickly so as to not miss out on them. Reaching the stools Zoe takes the inside one next to a beautiful black Lady sitting with a tall Man who has, of all things, a huge head of dreadlock hair making me feel less of a standout; what with my tattoos and piercings.

The bartender, a handsome Asian boy, is in front of us instantly to take our drink orders. Like bartenders the world over boy is smiling and talkative; a big change from the other proper, but quiet, servants here. We order our drinks and a menu from boy. It is a strange meeting; I feel the need to caress boy in gratitude and notice that Zoe does too as boy rushes away to fill our order. The Lady next to Zoe turns to her and says, "This must be your first day here."

"We've heard that more than once today," Zoe answers with a wry smile.

"Don't worry. If we all caressed Wu every time he served us a drink he would never have time to serve anybody else, and that goes for the waitresses as well. I heard you ask for a bar menu. You don't have a restaurant reservation do you."

"No, we haven't and we are starving."

"Yes, I do remember that first day," the Lady says cryptically. "We have a reservation for four, but the other couple had to cancel. Would you like to join us?"

"Yes, thank you. That is very kind of you to offer," Zoe responds.

"My name is Nicole and my Man is Simon," says the African beauty.

As the Ladies chat I turn on my barstool to take in the scene around the upper pool. I lean back, putting my elbows on the bar causing my hard cock to point straight up, as I look about. The pool looks like it can hold twenty couples and is about half full. On the far side of it a Lady is sitting on the edge with a Man's head bobbing between her wide spread thighs as he licks and sucks on her clit. In the centre of the pool a Man is floating on his back with his Lady slowly stroking his cock as she talks to a Woman having her pussy explored by her Man.

I hear Nicole gasp and say to Zoe, "Your Man has rings on his cock! Oh, do you mind if I look at them?"

"No, please feel free," Zoe answers, "Serge, if you don't mind, would you show Nicole your piercings."

Thinking that, after having fucked three other Women this morning, I say, "Why not," and stand to walk over in front of Nicole so she can see my cock and its jewelry. She grabs my hard member with one hand and with the other plays with my frenum rings; making them jingle against each other as she asks Zoe, "How do they feel when you fuck him?"

"Wonderful; they find all the right places," Zoe replies.

A Lady some seats over notices Nicole playing with my rings and, interested, asks Zoe if she can look too. The next thing I know I am being passed from one Lady's hand to the next as I my cock is examined by every Woman at the bar. I am saved from being shown to the entire terrace when girl approaches Nicole to say that a table is ready in the restaurant.

Nicole stands to put her hand out at cock height saying to Zoe, "Let's take our Men to dinner." Zoe does the same and Simon and I rush to put our cocks into our Lady's hands. The Ladies then lead us down the stairs and past the long lower pool by our cock leashes to the restaurant. Once there we are seated and released from control. I immediately find a problem with sitting at a table; my cock has gotten in the way with sitting so close. Simon notices my dilemma and says, "Serge, you either put it under the edge or let it be stuck up between yourself and the top; your choice. I look over to see which option he has chosen to see his black, bulbous, cock head pushed up onto his stomach by the table's edge.

As we have dinner the Ladies discuss what to do for the rest of the evening. I hear them debate the various merits of the nearby elixir pools until one is decided upon.

"I think you will enjoy Isis' Pool, Zoe; it's a moderate pool and perfect as your first." Nicole then continues to give Zoe more hints on a Lady's conduct while at the pools.

~~oo0O0oo~~

After dinner, which included a couple of bottles of fine wine, we leave the restaurant to head toward Isis' Pool. Taking a torch lit path, on the other side of the clearing from which we had come in on, we stroll into the lush jungle with Nicole and Simon leading. In a very short while Nicole stops by a side path which leads to an elixir pool saying "Zoe, you must always lead your Man into a pool with his cock in your hand so they won't balk at what they see; especially at the more extreme ones. And, when you arrive, it's best to enter the water right away so that you can enjoy its effects. Each pool has a different, er, atmosphere as you'll find out."

I find myself in hand again as we enter the pool's grove. This pool looks like a tropical pond surrounded by a grassy glade lighted by more torches. There are sun beds all around it with tables and chairs in between. Across from us there is a small bar with girl standing behind it. Boys and girls are serving about twenty Ladies scattered about the pond. Some of the Ladies are fucking themselves on Men while some are being fucked. Others sit at the tables talking amongst themselves as Men suck and lick their pussies.

When we near the pool Zoe drops my cock and says to me, "Serge, you are under my complete control and you will obey every Lady that I send you to while we are here."

She then walks across the sandy beach into the shallow pond with Nicole until they are waist deep. Zoe turns to me saying, "Come into the pond, Serge." I am amazed; when Zoe put me under complete control I couldn't move a muscle until she told me to come into the pond. I wade in to join them as they sit down in the warm water. Simon and I sit in the water by our Ladies silently waiting for our next command.

The water of the pond feels velvety and sultry smooth as I sit beside my Lady. My skin starts to feel extra sensitive and my cock starts to throb with each heart beat and I begin to feel very horny. I can see that the water has a similar effect on Zoe and Nicole.

Our Ladies soon leave the pond to sit at a table where they order drinks from boy. Nicole looks at Simon and I, still sitting in the pond, and orders us to come and stand beside them. We rise and wade out of the pond to stand, patiently, behind our Ladies as they sip their rum punches at the table.

"Simon," Nicole says, "kneel between Zoe's legs and ask her to use you as she wishes."

As the tall black Man moves to obey his Lady Zoe says to me, "Serge, kneel between Nicole's legs and after licking her cunt ask to be used by her."

I am compelled to walk around the table to sink to my knees in front of Nicole and press my face into her crotch to lick her moist cunt lips before saying, "Please use me as you wish."

"Do you like licking black pussy, Serge? Does it taste good? " Nicole asks me as I resume sucking on her wet cunt.

I nod my head yes and continue licking at her lust swollen clit until she comes.

"Go and lay on the sun bed with your arms above your head and your feet together," I am told.

I obey instantly; rising and lying on the bed as ordered.

"I do so love this place," Nicole says to herself as she pulls straps hidden at each corner of the bed to bind my wrists and ankles. She then straddles me and, sighing, takes my long, thick cock into her pussy. She moans a little, "oh!" as each of my frenum rings enter her wet hole.

"Zoe; you are right. The rings feel wonderful!" Nicole yells only to let out another loud, "Oh!" as she sits completely onto my cock to find her clit pressed tightly against my thick cock ring.

As Nicole fucks herself on my cock, I look over to the next bed to see Zoe on her hands and knees, her new large tits swaying beneath her while Simon fucks her bald pussy from behind.

When Nicole finishes coming on my cock, satisfying herself, she frees me from her bondage and sends me back to my Lady.

I walk over to Zoe's bed to stand, obediently by her, to watch as Zoe reaches a body shaking orgasm as Simon comes deep in her cunt; pumping her full of his white come until it gushes out past his swollen cock and oozes down her legs onto the bed. After Simon pulls his long hard cock out of Zoe's pussy she rolls over onto her back and, done with him, sends him back to Nicole.

Nicole had not allowed me to come; so I wait for Zoe to notice me and tell me what to do next with my very swollen balls swaying between my thighs.

Rising from the bed Zoe beckons me to follow her as she rejoins Nicole at the table. A boy serves the Ladies a drink while Simon and I stand by. Soon a Man approaches Zoe to offer his body and cock to her.

Zoe looks across to the Lady that has sent her Man over and says, "Serge, go and offer your cock and tongue to the nice Lady."

I walk across the forest clearing to stop in front of the Lady and say, "Please use my cock and tongue as you see fit."

"Serge is it," the nameless Lady says, "a good name for a big cock. Lick my cunt clean. Now!"

I kneel and obey her command. Her cunt is dripping come from the last Man that she has used. I am compelled to lick and suck the sticky, salty tasting semen from her dripping pussy. Behind me I can hear Zoe order the Man in front of her to lick Simon's come from her cunt as I do the same for this new Lady. After sucking her hole clean of come I lick her clit until she orgasms and, satisfied, she pushes my face away from her crotch to send me back to my Lady.

Returning to Zoe I stand behind her and watch as the Man brings her to a long shuddering orgasm. Coming down from the heights of ecstasy she sighs and sends the Man back to his Lady.

"My god, Nicole, these pools are fun!" Zoe yells to laughs and chuckles from the Women all around her.

"Yes, they can be rather amusing," Nicole replies as she caresses Simons cock as he stands, silently, beside her.

A new Man approaches Zoe. He is short and small with a cock and balls the size of a ten year old. He is gagged with a huge double ended penus locked in his mouth and his hands are cuffed behind his back. A beautiful, soft, Ladies leather harness with a gigantic dildo attached hangs from the penus jutting out from his face and a note is taped to his little teen sized cock.

'Please accept my gift of a harness and cock. Use my 'Man' as you see fit,' the note reads

"That's Priscilla's calling card, Zoe," Nicole says. "I hope your Man can take the pain."

"Pain?"

"Yes, she likes to spank her Men before using her dildo in their asses."

"What do I do with this?" Zoe asks as she points to the little Man in front of her with the harness hanging from the dildo sticking out of his mouth.

"To avoid insulting her I think you should accept her present of that beautiful harness and cock and bind your Man appropriately for presentation to her."

"And how should my Man be bound?"

"He needs to be bound with his hands behind his back and gagged. You can do what you wish with her boy toy."

"MMM," Zoe says. "Girl, bring cuffs and a double cock gag."

I stand in wonder as the Ladies talk about me like a gift.

Girl brings the asked for items and Zoe orders, "Turn and put your hands behind your back, Serge." I obey as she puts cuffs on me and locks them together. The cock gag is then pushed into my mouth and the straps are locked behind my neck.

"Go and present yourself to Priscilla by standing in front of her with your eyes looking at the ground," I am told.

I obey and find myself waiting in front of Priscilla for her instructions.

"Bring a whipping horse!" I hear.

Two boys appear carrying a device that looks like a padded saw horse and place it in front of Priscilla. She stands beside it and points to the floor in front of it. I obey and walk to where she has pointed. Once there she bends me over it and unlocks my wrists to relock them to the bottom of the front legs. My legs are then forced far apart to be locked to the back legs of the horse.

I hear the whistle of a cane as Priscilla tries it out.

"No welts, please!" Zoe calls from a distance.

"Damn!"

After a long pause my ass is then hit by a wide leather strap.

I writhe in pain as I wait for the next blow.

The next is worse than the first and the next hurts even more until I am screaming into my gag as she continues to punish my ass with blows from the strap. Tears are running down my cheeks when the Lady finally quits raining harsh blows onto my ass. I then feel her hands caress my red hot ass before leaving it alone. I wait, bound to the saw horse, for the next touch from Priscilla.

A finger covered with lube pushes into my asshole up to the knuckle then leaves.

A dildo now probes my ass. It finds my sphincter and presses in, slowly spreading my tight ass until the head pushes into me. My violated ass muscles pulse and throb on her dildo as she waits for me to calm and become accustomed to the monstrous intrusion before she begins to pump in and out of me in earnest. My ass is fucked by Priscilla's cock faster and faster until I feel that she is close to coming. "Oh yes!" I hear her yell as she pins me to the saw horse with her plastic cock as she comes in a shuddering orgasm.

"I do so like virgins," Priscilla whispers in my ear as she pulls her dildo from my sore ass and releases me from the sawhorse only to relock my hands behind me. "You may return to your Lady now."

As I stand to return to my Lady I see Priscilla's slave standing by his Mistress; Zoe having sent him back long ago after quickly tiring with him.

I return to Zoe. She hugs me and stands to put her hand out for me to place my cock into it. "Let's go back to our suite, Baby," she purrs as she leads me from the elixir pool.

We walk through the night toward our suite with her leading me by my cock leash until we are far away from the pool. Once alone she drops my cock, freeing me from control, and turns to passionately kiss me.

"MMMM," I hum as I kiss her back while hugging her close to my chest. Zoe pulls her head back to say, "It's been quite the night, Baby. I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings us."

"Yes it has been quite the day and night," I answer as I rub my very sore and no longer virgin ass while silently thanking my Lady for saving me from a vicious caning.

To be continued

Thring
Thring
381 Followers