All Comments on 'Hotel Surprise'

by ZoneMaster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why?

yeah that about covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This constant you, you you

is too incredibly hard to read.

use first or third person next time and it will at least be readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I really tried to get through this

but the point of view was too big of a hurdle. I pretty much agree with what the previous commenters said.

I would suggest getting a good editor (see the volunteer editor program) and work with them.

Don't give up though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A plus

What a great story. Mind provoking, sensual. Don't listen to the jackasses.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Jackasses?

Those anonymous commenters, you mean??

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Risky, keep trying!

This is a risky story, and not without flaws. Second person is off-putting and the implied elements of BDSM are unsatidfying. Nontheless, you are a promising and risk-taking writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Story

YOU! YOU! YOU! This is a terrible way to write You do this and you do that. I can't read this style of writing.

statestreetstatestreetalmost 11 years ago
Interesting.....

Was this all a big mind game, OR did she mistakenly take part in a very coincindental event? Nice story!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I'm always amazed

by these stories. She should have recognized that these were not his hands, not his cock, etc. I assumed the first guy was her husband and the second guy was her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Second Person Narration is Very Dificult to Pull Off Sucessfully

Best to go with third person omnipotent or first person untill you get more used to story-telling, A very big problem in second person is why is the narrator telling the subject what he/she already saw, felt, imagined, etc?

Five stars for a first story, though! It takes big, titanium cajones to start out writing for the public, risking acidic criticism for public viewing, and even harder, bigger cajones to start out in "Loving Wives "!

Good effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Almost

Almost impossible to get through and then you find it was just wasted time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time reading this. I had to continue rereading trying to figure out WTF's going on until I just stopped.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Totally useless waste of time, both the writing of this confusion and reading it. The reader is asked to make assumptions with very few clues apart from the title. Either this is incomplete or Zonemaster was just getting too cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous